Available to edit ~~ October 2016

_Lynn_

Literotica Guru
Joined
Dec 12, 2006
Posts
49,380
Sign in if you have any spare time to help others . . .



Include preferences in your post.

* Specify if you are unwilling to edit certain topics/categories, or if you have a word limit.

Be sure to turn on Private Messages.

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

Reminder:

* No e-mail addresses allowed in posts ~ personal info prohibited per forum guidelines.
 
I would be happy to help edit any stories, I have experience of editing professionally both novels and academic content. One thing though is that I use British English, so please keep that in mind.

Don't really mind topics,
 
I've edited a decent amount of stories on here already, so I've got a bit of experience with editing erotica. I mostly check for spelling and grammar, as well as sentences that sound off or places that interrupt the flow of the story. I can also offer some more specific editing if you prefer, just let me know in your message what aspect you want me to pay extra attention to. That can be anything: dialogue, a certain character or scene, pacing, etc.

I accept most stories, with the exception of Gay Male, Crossdressing and Watersports. BDSM is okay, as long as it's not too extreme (no super painful or gross stuff).

I prefer files in a format supported by MS Word, preferably .doc or .docx. I us the Track Changes feature of MS Word along with comments. Let me know if you don't have MS Word yourself (or don't have a version that supports these features) and I'll send you back a PDF instead so you can see my comments and changes.
 
Last edited:
Well, I'm not a professional editor, but I have gone over a lot of college level essays for English and science classes, so spelling and grammar come easy for me. I can also print out potholes or inconsistencies if you wish. It's your call.

As far as topics go, I'm not shy. I'll read whatever you send and polish it as best I can. Paste in email is my preferred format, but that's also your call. Here's hoping I can help.
 
I hence forth only initally reply via PM (Private Message). To setup this up see below.

Be sure to turn on Private Messages.
* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

I have a deep love of reading. I would be willing to do grammatical/spelling editing.
I don't have a intrest in the following cataogries and thus won't very frequently edit them; Celebrities,Gay Male,Group Sex, Lesbian Sex, Loving Wives, Mature,Mind Control,Non-English, Text With Audio,Toys & Masturbation,Transsexuals & Crossdressers and Poetry With Audio.

I would perfer (if at all possible) that the story be send via either Pasted into email or text file (.txt). However if that isn't the case I can try and accomate.
I am usually able to work most days and night depending on what happens during the day. Looking forward to working with you.

Kind regards
Jim 1855
 
I am available to review and edit

If anyone is looking for someone to review and edit their stories I would be more than happy to do so. Feel free to contact me if you're interested in working with me.

Valphund :)
 
Available to edit

I won't touch copy with the following: rape, drugs, non-con, BDSM, scat or piss, not keen on gay male but otherwise most else goes.

MS word is my preferred format but will use Open Office/Libre Office.

PM me your requirements with detail of category and word count and I will see what I can do.

I usually reply to PM's within 24 hours (allowing for time zone differences)

Todger65
 
I'm available

I have thirty years of editing both fiction and non-fiction. Welcome the chance to work on something a little more stimulating. hehe

Open to just about anything but non-con, bathroom stuff, gay male, and crossdressing.

Sid
 
Available for story editing

I'm now available to edit your stories. Feel free PM me if you are interested. I can review all the English and French stories.
 
Last edited:
Happy to edit any genre/topic! PM me! I'm a super close reader and can help with grammar, spelling, and character consistency.
 
Back
Top