The Lake Cottage

He chuckled like mad.

And underwater just kicked his trunks off.

"You seem to mis-understand, Sarah.....the race is to this shore and back...."

He dove under and did an underwater 180 turn and headed back to the starting point. He broke the surface and went into a straight fast crawl stroke.

By the time she realized what he said he was almost halfway back.
 
Fuck she said running into the water and she started swimming back, knowing that it was almost impossible for her to catch him even though no one said it was a round trip.

Her powerful strokes cut his lead to only a few yards, but he was closer to the shore than she was. 'Fuck! Cramp! Help me!" she yelled thrashing about to try and stay afloat. her face full of panic.
 
Hmmmm...trick?

Ever the gentleman, he slowed and went back, but making sure his arms were completely around her so she couldn't try to swim off.

"What can I rub to ease the cramp?"
 
His left hand drifts underwater and pulls up at her knee, then grasps her calf and starts a soft but firm massage. All the while trying to ignore her chest against his.

And that dang tingle back stronger as more skin contacted his.

The massage seemed to cause her to wrap her legs around him as they stayed afloat. And that introduced a new desire of contact...
 
As they floated, and he massaged her calf, she subtly turned them around so she was loser to shore. Then using her powerful legs she kicked off his chest and began swimming for the shore, and was soon out of his reach.
 
I chuckled and went to full mode....breaths every 4 strokes....steady and at a full bore rhythm. And just kept even with her, head to head.....
 
How he caught up so quickly she didn't know, she was starting to tire, but her competitive streak wouldn't let her slow down. She dug deep and pulled up the little she had in reserve hoping it was enough.
 
He saw her tiring but putting out extra effort....and he just continued to match her pace ad speed. And hoped like hell she hadn't noticed those trophies for speed swimming in a remote corner of the great room.

He had no need to beat her....it was good for him just for it to be a "draw". But she was a worthy competitor....and with some training could really be a fast swimmer.

He was so enjoying her drive and wondering what other areas it went into....
 
The water was quicly growing shallower, and soon she would have to stand to run to the sand. His longer legs would give him an advantage, she needed to do something to win and had no idea what.

As she got to her feet, she looked downinsticnctivly to check for tripping hazards, and thats when she noticed her "swimsuit" was not actually designed to get wet.

Dropping into the water she tried to cover herself wondering how much he had already seen, as he ran past her claiming victory.
 
He noticed her standing up and her unapparent nakedness.

Holy fuck.

She obviously had a strong competitive nature, but not quite equal to his own. His feet touched land, and then he picked up one of the towels they had left there at the start.

Slowly walking up behind her, as she sat in the water. Reaching down from there, he lifted her up and wrapped the towel around her shoulders and upper body. The lifted her up into his arms and carried her to the beach and let her down on her feet.

"Looks like a well fought race and a complete tie to me, Sarah."
 
Not caring about the race, for the moment, she asked him red faced "why...why didn't you tell me..." she asked not sure if she was angry that he saw her, or disappointed he was a gentleman and covered her up.
 
"About swimming? Probably doubtful I could still beat you at my old fart age. And had no desire but to have fun and keep a relaxed attitude.

Your enjoying the relaxation. And a bit timid as we just met. Your body is hot as hell, and we both know it, Sarah. No need to hide it. But you must admit it was appreciated on how i approached the situation...?"
 
"But my underwear was see through..." she froze when she realized what she just admitted. "I mean umm..." and her voice trailed off not sure how cover that slip.
 
He chuckled a bit, "Underwear or bathing suit, basically the same. And I'm not one to turn down a viewing of such a heavenly form. "
 
She starts to laugh. "You're so bad. I'm an old married broad. I'm sure you got hotter girls than me to keep your bed warm.
 
Laughing, "Old married broad? Your a sexy ass woman a lot younger than me. "

He removed the towel from around her shoulders, stepped back gazing at her, "And one with a very desirable body."
 
"Stop," she says playfully making no effort to cover up, then her eyes travel down, and she jumps back "hey now...you need to put that away." she points to his cock wonder ing how long he had been naked and why it took so long for her to notice.
 
"Since I got out of the water. Habit. I usually do my swims at night and no close neighbors so I take them off as I towel off. My apologies...I'll get a towel."

But he hesitated before moving as he'd prefer to continue viewing her sexy form.
 
"Shit we're adults right, and it's not like we're gonna lose control and..." she had to stop speaking because if she finished that sentence she would have done exactly that.
 
"Glad you feel that way. You might as well take that wet "suit" off....I can see thru it anyways. We can have another wine and soak in the hot tub."

He started for the deck and tub, wondering if she would......
 
Watching him walk away she unwrapped the towel from her body. looking down she could see pretty much everything already. It made no difference if she was wearing it or not.

Shrugging her shoulders she stripped it off and wrapped it in a towel. Stuffing it in her bag she headed up to the house to rejoin Tom.
 
Glasses refilled and he turned just as she made it back to him. Such a beauty she was and a fully toned body.

"You look gorgeous, Sarah! Good enough to eat! Shall we try the hot tub?"

And that would at least hide his erection and not make it so obvious he wanted to fuck the crap out of her.
 
Last edited:
Maybe for a little while. You still owe me a zombie flick, and I'll even make popcorn if you have any. She tells him putting her stuff down on the chair she had sat in.
 
He was so glad she decided to come in. He helped her in and they were across from one another. "Just a short dip and then the movie. The heat helps soothe the muscles after a good swim.

She took a drink of the wine, set the glass aside then stretched out her arms on the tubs edging. She let her body float free and up and I was getting a complete view of her pussy with her tits so temptingly displayed.
 
Back
Top