Beauty...It's In The Eyes Of The Beholder - 4

tumblr_p9p3w2ikvR1wzbgq4o1_640.jpg

SS: thanks for the pics; especially the beautiful allium which I have never been able to grow successfully. :(

:eek: huh!! is that what that is?? and here i was thinking, it was green onions, gone to seed. and somebody painted them purple!!
shaaaazam!!:eek:

:eek: huh!! is that what that is?? and here i was thinking, it was green onions, gone to seed. and somebody painted them purple!!
shaaaazam!!:eek:

And you would have been correct. Onions are in the allium family. And others like chives, which I highly recommend you never plant. They are extremely invasive. :cool:

SS: thanks for the pics; especially the beautiful allium which I have never been able to grow successfully. :(

isn't that chive that goes to flower? At least that is what I thought it was, but what do I know lol

isn't that chive that goes to flower? At least that is what I thought it was, but what do I know lol

You’re correct...it does. But, when there are so many that it looks like there is grass growing in your flower beds...that’s too much. UGH. At least for me. :(

Sharon...so good to see you sweetie. I hope all is well. :rose::heart:

Back