The last pillar IC

Stalzyn

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 18, 2015
Posts
1,914
PM FIRST


After the Great War, the six pillars that holds our planet divided it into two dimensions. One they called earth; a place for humans only. And the other they called Mysticorum. Home to the mysteries of nature, land of the Supernaturals.
One of the six pillars of rebelled against the Order and sought supremacy overall. He gathered an army of monsters, abominations of Mysticorum and attacked the other four kingdoms of the four pillars. Earth, Air, Fire and Water. Having imprisoned the four pillars, the pillar of darkness sought the last pillar; the pillar of Light.
For years the darkness reigned Mysticorum, roaming its corners, searching for the last pillar. When the last report yielded nought; the darkness turned his sight towards earth. My name is Khaln Ordeyirgoss, vampire born. I am a rebel soldier against the new government, the only one among the creed that has an affinity to the darkness. I was sent to protect her, since I was the only one capable of sensing them from afar. A Guardian, a Servant, a Mentor.
My orders were simple, my mission crystal clear. “Keep the Pillar of Light safe. Train her to recognize her authority and duty to both Earth and her homeland.”
@@@@@@@@

There are many ways this can play out.
1. You can be a young college student, most probably in her last year while I your guardian pretends to be a new student in your school. In all your classes even, so as to keep an eye on you.
2. You can also choose to play as a mature woman working in a reputable firm
3. Or a young secretary/ designer in an organization.
If you have other ways you want to play, by all means air it out. This is just an idea draft, very much open to modification and alteration.

What I’m looking for
1. Good description.
2. Medium to long posts
3. At least 3-4 posts a week.
4. Realism. Even though the gene is fantasy, nothing brings out a story better than realistic situations and responses.
 
((OK, here we go :) ))

It was the first day of Elizabeth "Libbet" Kennedy's senior year of college. She had a apartment not far from campus. It was small, but she didn't have to share it with anyone. She had lived there since her junior year. She loved that it was close enough that she could walk to classes on nice days. She was a music major and enjoyed anything to do with the humanities. She was in the college orchestra and had spent the summer traveling with them around Asia. She was second chair violin, but fiddle music, Celtic fiddle music was her passion.

She had fiery red hair and big brown eyes. There was always a spring in her step and a smile on her face. She was on the short side of average height and curvy. Most of her friends would describe her as "cute."

She walked into her Irish Folk Music class. It would be an easy A since she had been studying and playing Irish music for most of her life. It was part of her heritage. At this point in college, she knew all of the music majors by sight if not by name. She said "hi" and acknowledged some friends. Libbet took a desk in the middle of the room not wanting to look too eager. She pulled out her tablet so she could take notes and waited for the class to begin.
 
Stalz (pronounced Staz) kept a steady gaze on the podgy fellow in front of him. He watched keenly as the man flipped through his fake credentials.
“A transfer from Green Ville college huh?” Vice Principal Admin, Walter Scott glared up at him clearly he wasn’t convinced. “No family, no relatives, no background information.’’ Walter pressed on.
Stalz just signed… he really had no time for this, he knew where Walter was heading, the expression on the fifty years old educationists was easier to read than his mind. “Mr. Scott,” Stalz called. His voice calm like the cool morning breeze yet authoritative and full of command than a general’s orientation before war. Walter Scott looked up from the file, he became still, gaze fixed on Stalz and pupil dilating as he compelled him.
“You will ignore every flaw on my credentials, file it amongst your student’s and forget about everything that has happened. Is that clear?”
“Yes master.” Walter replied
Stalz took a deep breath on reaching the door of the music class, he could sense her sitting right there in the middle of the class. He could feel it, the power locked within, pushing, struggling to get out. Stalz held the knob and turned...
"Great!" he exclaimed inaudibly. On entering the class, he had intruded whatever the teacher was lecturing on, distracted the entire class as all eyes were now on him.
He could hear little giggles and whispers from the girls, hush talks and flirtatious stares...he paid no mind to this though, his eyes glanced round the classroom and settled on her.
Elizabeth Kennedy. Fiery red hair and brown eyes, beautiful pale skin, flawless.
Immediately their eyes met, she turned from him and gazed into her book.
"Khaln Ordeyirgoss." Khaln said raising up his transfer paper. "transferred from Green Ville College," he replied the teacher's glaring stare.
 
Elizabeth made a subtle face at the girls in the class and their reaction to the new student. They were more interested in an M.R.S. degree than getting an education. Though she had to admit, he was breathtaking. And his name? What was up with that? It sounded more like an incantation than a real name. She couldn't even begin to pronounce his last name ... Order-ee-or-ghost? Maybe it was Greek. No matter. He was out of her league and she wasn't going to claw through a crowd of women to try and get his attention. He would only be interested in another notch on his bedpost and she wasn't that kind of girl no matter how gorgeous he is.

"Take a seat, Mr.--" The instructor looked at the transfer paper. "Kaln. We are going over basic transposition."

There were plenty of seats available. Why did he take one close to hers? Elizabeth felt his eyes on her all through class. The minutes dragged on. When it was over, Elizabeth practically ran from the room to get to her next class. Kaln made her uneasy. Her gut said he was dangerous. Her gut was rarely wrong. She had learned to pay attention to feelings like this over the years. A sort of sixth sense that kicked in from time to time. She was glad this was her last class of the day.

She hustled away from the music building to her apartment not far from campus. She loved the old Victorian, but was said it had been divided up into apartment. She stepped off the curb to cross the street.

((Edited to fix plot hole.))
 
Last edited:
At the sound of the bell, Elizabeth quickly packed her things and dashed out of the class... He couldn't bear to let her out of his sight, not when the portal was wide open for any mercenary aiming to obtain favour from the Dark Pillar. Stalz made to go after her but was stopped by a gentle tap on his right shoulder.
"Hey Kaln," Stalz turned to face Lisa Pecks, beautiful blonde, stands 5'7, rich brown eyes and ample 32C breast. She was wearing light blue tank top and a mini skirt. Two other girls stood behind, all smiling sheepishly.
In seconds, Stalz bored into her mind, into her very being...reading her life like a book. Lisa Pecks was the only child of a multi-billionaire, lost her mother at a very tender age, got over pampered by her caring but busy father. Never had parental love so used her influence to get attention. In her world the only thing that mattered was herself. Famous, and highly selective of her hangouts.

Stalz withdrew from her head just in time to catch her question,
"Would you like a tour round the campus? trust me there are lots of interesting and romantic spots around."

He couldn't help but smile. He knew she was drawn to him, his skin, his eyes, his looks and charisma... Those attributes were actually for hunting, for catching preys...
"I'd love to." he replied. "How about 11:00pm?"
For a moment Lisa tried to object to the time but one glance into his eyes, she agreed with a smile.

"Alright then" Stalz dismissed with a sly smile and turned back to the door. As he hurried towards it, he mentally scanned the premise, searching for her. Bingo!
"Hey, I don't have your contact or anything, how am I gonna get to you?" Lisa asked aloud.
"Don't worry, I'll find you." he echoed back as he entered the hallway. A quick glance left and then right, seeing nobody, Stalz zoomed off.

He watched her cross the street, followed her as she made a bend into her street... She greeted a shop keeper, said hello to a fat lady, patted a cute cat on her neighbour's porch and then made a turn towards her home.
She stopped on her porch and glanced back, probably feeling his presence... Stalz had ducked behind an oak tree some yards away from where she stood.
He waited there till he heard her door open and close. Then he came out and stared at the house, studying every layout and exit.
And in a flash, he was gone.
 
Elizabeth, Libbet to her family, Beth to her friends, and now Liz since she was in college and thought it sounded more sophisticated, still had that strange tingle on the nape of her neck. Like someone was watching her--Like Kaln was watching her. But she saw nothing out of the ordinary. She went into the old house locking the main door behind her and headed up the stairs to her second floor apartment. She put down her things, queued up some music and set about making dinner before a night of studying.

She found cooking to be soothing and realized as she sat down to eat, that the feeling of being watched was long gone.

She cleaned up from dinner then settled down at her desk with a cup of tea to study.

<<<<<>>>>>

Lisa kept looking a the clock and getting angrier by the minute. Had she really agreed to meet Kaln at 11 pm? What was she thinking? She was the one who determined the Who, What, When, and Where, not someone else. Kaln was going to be a challenge and she was going to set him straight.
 
OOC: Stalz
images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/15100000/rick-rick-malambri-15192610-500-481.jpg
 
Back
Top