The Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally thinks the plan is a good one, but, having not met the man yet, and not wanting to come out of her hiding place, she says nothing.

*calls out lazily* Don't you think I've forgotten about you. I'm only not getting up because this chair is so comfortable, and it's so fun watching Freek try to catch you out! That bat is still around here somewhere...

Well, she has gotten the upper hand lately...

It is also nice to meet someone new! And I feel quite safe in this armchair now, thankyouverymuch. But somehow, the way you said safety seems unsafe. :rolleyes:

*giggles, pats Brit* As long as you don't mind being my escape plan!

giggles back

Not at all lovely. But only because it's you.

nods with a far too wide smile

Both eyebrows go up in mock surprise

Unsafe...? If you have any doubts about how well I can take care of those under my charge, just ask Brit.

Anyway, it is an offer, not anything set in stone. You are well within your rights to refuse it without causing offence. If that happens, then I'll just leave you for ViVi, and whisk Brit away.

He takes on a contemplative expression But then again, I could just remove ViVi to some more secure location. nods slowly hmmm...

nods some more

He is a very good friend to have.
And a gentleman...most of the time...

smiles mischievously

...some of the characters he writes though...

fans herself for a few seconds

...totally different matter!

Comes out of hiding and sits on a couch faaar away from the threat. And then gets called away to dinner.

Time for me to vanish.

nods some more

smiles mischievously

Yes, I am a gentleman when required, or requested.

Now, as to my fellows, they are always Gentlemen. They constantly are saving poor Damsels in distress... just because they may also cause that distress is a totally different matter all together.

But then, I've never had any complaints from you over the conduct of my characters.

Both eyebrows go up in mock surprise

Unsafe...? If you have any doubts about how well I can take care of those under my charge, just ask Brit.

Anyway, it is an offer, not anything set in stone. You are well within your rights to refuse it without causing offence. If that happens, then I'll just leave you for ViVi, and whisk Brit away.

He takes on a contemplative expression But then again, I could just remove ViVi to some more secure location. nods slowly hmmm...

*smiles shyly* That would be something fun to see!

Britwitch said:
nods some more

smiles mischievously

I'll have to read up on these characters then. I'm totally stalling with this latest story and my mind needs refreshing anyway!

enjoy dinner!

So Jack...what brings you to the Lounge?

Yes, I am a gentleman when required, or requested.

Now, as to my fellows, they are always Gentlemen. They constantly are saving poor Damsels in distress... just because they may also cause that distress is a totally different matter all together.

But then, I've never had any complaints from you over the conduct of my characters.

Oh no complaints here...none whatsoever...

grins happily

*smiles shyly* That would be something fun to see!

I'll have to read up on these characters then. I'm totally stalling with this latest story and my mind needs refreshing anyway!

Do! M13 here has some amazing threads!!

nods

pops back in

M13 is dastardly. Period.

makes herself some more tea and relaxes

Well...I have been on Lit for a while, and like to find ways to make it more interesting, fun, and meet new fun people.

This seemed interesting! Thats why I am here!

Seems comfy and chilled out...so ideal!

Happy to let anyone know anything they want to know...

Well...I have been on Lit for a while, and like to find ways to make it more interesting, fun, and meet new fun people.

This seemed interesting! Thats why I am here!

Seems comfy and chilled out...so ideal!

Happy to let anyone know anything they want to know...

Awesome!
Well hopefully you'll get to meet lots of people through this and other threads in the Lounge 'proper'.

smiles

A lot of us are here for the writing. How about you?

well, I have submitted a couple of stories....never published.

Dabled in the SRP thread, posted some photos...

Happy to go with anything that makes it fun!

pops back in

M13 is dastardly. Period.

makes herself some more tea and relaxes

So it seems!

*eyes the tea* What kind! I think my allergies are acting up. Tea would probably help. Also, the next story I have in mind is some kind of dance show. Do you think it should be girl/girl or boy/girl? Boy/boy? *grins* I'm stuck!

I would recommend any thread that I do with Brit. They have a good cross section of stuff to read.

Which also reminds me, I need to update my active list as it has changed... yet again.

So it seems!

*eyes the tea* What kind! I think my allergies are acting up. Tea would probably help. Also, the next story I have in mind is some kind of dance show. Do you think it should be girl/girl or boy/girl? Boy/boy? *grins* I'm stuck!

Earl Grey. I have a love affair with this tea. I swear it.
And... ooo... I'm always a fan of boy/boy...threesome! Ooo... boy, girl, boy! Yummy.

Flattery, my dear ViVi, will get you carried off a lot faster.

gives her an evil grin, followed by a friendly wink

I have no idea what you're talking about, Mr. 13, I'm simply stating the obvious.

well, I have submitted a couple of stories....never published.

Dabled in the SRP thread, posted some photos...

Happy to go with anything that makes it fun!

Well, most of us in the lounge are writer types, constantly involved with as many threads or stories as we can be.

Earl Grey. I have a love affair with this tea. I swear it.
And... ooo... I'm always a fan of boy/boy...threesome! Ooo... boy, girl, boy! Yummy.

I have no idea what you're talking about, Mr. 13, I'm simply stating the obvious.

Well, most of us in the lounge are writer types, constantly involved with as many threads or stories as we can be.

Reappears and lounges on a couch.

I'm still working my way into some.

grins and gets up to make herself some tea

Oh I do like this place I do!

Can I get anyone anything while I'm up...?

So it seems!

Any story you write will be wonderful (although, I probably won't enjoy boy/boy, seems like Miss Vivi will, so you'll have a fan.)

Threads. I'm only in one, at the moment.

Smiles at the man.

Very nice to meet you.

Threads. I'm only in one, at the moment.

Smiles at the man.

Very nice to meet you.

Very nice to meet you too.

Nods politely to Ms Lily

Please excuse my slight being lacking in social propriety, but I am keeping a group of green thumbs happy. I'm sure that those who need to know will get the reference.

Very nice to meet you too.

Nods politely to Ms Lily

Please excuse my slight being lacking in social propriety, but I am keeping a group of green thumbs happy. I'm sure that those who need to know will get the reference.
Oh, don't worry about it. I don't hold much stock in social propriety, really.

*peers in, lost and bewildered, creeping in slowly*
What is this place?
I DON'T LIKE CHAAANGE!

Oooh, coffee.

*snatches a cup and continues to hide in corner leerily*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back