What Are You Thinking Riiiiiiiiiiiight....NOW!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol... I don't understand how I can feel like I have a hangover when I only had three drinks last night (spread out over about the same number of hours). I better stay away from fast moving threads - I already had to edit, copy and paste new answers twice...

How is it that The Moody Blues are only NOW getting into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame?

You made that bed. Don't be complaining that you have to lie in it now. :rolleyes:

RAWR!

Hold on, I'm not sure I trust you. I bet you did that trick of tucking it up half-way so I can't get in properly. Hmmm. *narrows eyes*

why would I do that? Isn't the point to get you INTO the bed? ;)

Or we could just lay across the comforter :D

Hush now, Sassy! Stop encouraging him!!!

(psst, keep going! :devil:)
Haha I love encouraging ! Trouble is always fun. 😁
Some people have a king or queen sized bed. I have a court jester sized bed. It's red and green and has bells on it. The ends curl up....:D
That's the stuff nightmares are made of right there. I'm short as fuck. But even I'd never sleep in that lol
*borrows some items from Sassy's toy closet* I'll be sure to run these thru the dish washer when we are done!
:devil:

Awww what a man. Sadly I need more fun toys.

Haha I love encouraging ! Trouble is always fun. 😁

That's the stuff nightmares are made of right there. I'm short as fuck. But even I'd never sleep in that lol

Awww what a man. Sadly I need more fun toys.

Well, I know what to stuff in your stocking :D;)

Lol... I don't understand how I can feel like I have a hangover when I only had three drinks last night (spread out over about the same number of hours). I better stay away from fast moving threads - I already had to edit, copy and paste new answers twice...

Dude. Do you want to talk hungover?
*groans*

You made that bed. Don't be complaining that you have to lie in it now. :rolleyes:
Shhhhh... ok ok I know, my own fault.
No more tequila

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back