"I'm Mad as Hell & its War against you Cancer!"

Thank Shelby. Love the gif!

UPDATE: Well didn't go as planned and expected in surgery today...The tumor was bigger than they first thought, so now talking more surgery and who knows what before or after.

Welll you got this under control. Hope they were able to get most of it today.
hang tough!
Hugs.
:rose:

Hey Dev - hope you're feeling a bit better today. You need to keep up your strength. Ass-kickin' takes a lot of energy.

Feel better, sweetie. :rose:

Feeling alright today, still hanging tough Beachbaby. I was just trying to take care of business on the phone today for the most part of the day and doing a lot of cancer/tumor research online.

Thank you for stopping by and checking up on me Darlin'. It means a lot:heart::kiss:

:) I hope you find lots of good info... and keep your spirits up, fill your life with love and laughter. *HUGS*

Me to Meop. Anything better than nothing. Going the vitamin route right now and trying alternative methods others have tried with success. Till more results comeback in a few days. Just a waiting game again...

Feeling alright today, still hanging tough Beachbaby. I was just trying to take care of business on the phone today for the most part of the day and doing a lot of cancer/tumor research online.

Thank you for stopping by and checking up on me Darlin'. It means a lot:heart::kiss:

That's what friends are for. .. :kiss:

Hey Dev! You have been on my mind a lot this week. Sucks that things didn't go as planned. Grrrr keep your head up, hun.

Me to Meop. Anything better than nothing. Going the vitamin route right now and trying alternative methods others have tried with success. Till more results comeback in a few days. Just a waiting game again...

sounds like your getting a game plan in order - if it involves EO's let me know - I can help with that.

Also thinking the there is a place in Newnan Shmily, that i found out about through the medical center at work. But like they said we all waiting for the results now.

CTCA

^^^^^Link above...^^^^^

:)

Ugh the waiting will grind you down but it looks like you're making good use of the time, researching and gathering information. Am keepin' my fingers crossed for ya, Dev, and sending a bunch of positive vibes your way. :)

I've been following this and thinking of you. Your mental strength shines through in your posts, and I'm certain it will carry you through whatever comes next when the results come through. The waiting must be horrid, though - you need to be here so we can distract you :kiss:

Oh please distract all you want. Started to go stir crazy already. But it is actually my weekend off. Feeling like I need to be doing something. Any other time it wouldn't be bothering me being off of work for the weekend. But I just did wake up and now wondering why why why I am up at 5:48 AM?
Dang its only 5 something in the morning lol.

Oh heck yeah, will be going back to bed shortly. But had to get something to drink. Plan "A" back to bed, Plan "B" back to bed. Plan "C" you are getting sleepy to Numenisa. Quit distracting me, back to Plan "C" .... You know Plan "C" just might work and you can sleep with me:D

Oh please distract all you want. Started to go stir crazy already. But it is actually my weekend off. Feeling like I need to be doing something. Any other time it wouldn't be bothering me being off of work for the weekend. But I just did wake up and now wondering why why why I am up at 5:48 AM?
Dang its only 5 something in the morning lol.

Oh heck yeah, will be going back to bed shortly. But had to get something to drink. Plan "A" back to bed, Plan "B" back to bed. Plan "C" you are getting sleepy to Numenisa. Quit distracting me, back to Plan "C" .... You know Plan "C" just might work and you can sleep with me:D

5:48 AM? That's waaaay too early on a weekend off. Just lie back, think dreamy thoughts... (When did that ever work, eh? :devil:)

Sexy thoughts be a whole lot better....

Sitting here thinking.... I must be nutts....

youre-nuts-smiley-emoticon.gif

Dev you need to go back to bed before you fully awaken lol... Revert to Plan"C" quick, before the sun comes up...

Maybe just need to let sleep and awake fight it out...

boxing-fight-smiley-emoticon.gif

As long as I am the one that doesn't end up with the bloody nose.

nose-bleeding-smiley-emoticon.png

It would be hard to explain that to a Doctor.. Well doc there was a fight between sleep and awake and well your not going to believe this one...

doctor-examination.gif

I'm truly sorry that this has touched your life. You're in my thoughts and prayers. :rose:

Hey good morning Priss and thanks, my good ole Battle Bud. You know me well on the battle field and "I GOT THIS" too...

Awe crap getting daylight outside now lmao... Run Dev Run....Forrest aint got nothing on me....:D

Sending you positive vibes from across the pond in little old England

Keep strong, with your attitude....you are going to get there

Back