I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful and sunny here in Ontario (and still is)

It'd have been a great day save for the drunken sots a few doors down.

BrettJ in Canada
 
Beautiful and sunny here in Ontario (and still is)

It'd have been a great day save for the drunken sots a few doors down.

BrettJ in Canada

BrettJ I am leaving for the beach in the morning. Have your bags packed. I will kidnap you away from the drunken sots for a few days !! I know you are an experienced writer but how are you with bikini strings :).....teasing aside sorry about your neighbor problems.
 
I'd love to find a older guy to take me under his wing, and show me the Bi side. Maybe even make me crossdress
 
Gah, forgive me all -- there are a ton of pages on this thread and I seem to be late -- what is considered to be 'older'?

I'm comfortable in my age, never really thought about it, just wondering the consensus.
 
Hello NRSE - I can untie knots that would amaze most folks, so sure I'd figure it out. Enjoy your time at the beach - tomorrow (later tonight, actually) begins me once again infusing myself with all sorts of erotic kinks, including a girl-girl story and much more!

BrettJ in Canada
 
I just posted this in the Daddy fetish thread, and since I am a man with no shame, I'll post it here, as well.

When I posted the final chapter of my Daddy and Little One series, back in 2010, I immediately started an extensive rewrite, with the intention of transforming it into a regular novel. After two years and nearly doubling the size, it was ready. I submitted it to my e-publisher and was surprised to discover they would not touch a book with the name "Daddy" in the title. The title is the easiest part of a book to change, so it became "Nina September", which is Little One's true name. Even this was not acceptable, because the central character was still called Daddy. I submitted it to a series of publishers. Some were kind and some were hostile, but all agreed on one thing. They could not touch a book about a relationship between two adults, if one of them was named Daddy. One editor responded with a rejection email less than a hour after submitting the book, with the note, "We find the terms Daddy and Little One to be offensive."

I finally decided to publish it myself on smashwords. It is listed on the smashwords Premium Catalog, which means it is available in every e-book format at nearly every online book retailer, including Apple, Barnes&Noble, etc.

Nina September

I invite everyone to download the sample and then purchase the e-book. At $4.99, it's a bargain. I would appreciate it very much.

We are born with two needs in our heart. The first is to feel safe and secure. The second is to feel desired and valued. This second need is so powerful, we will abandon safety and security to pursue it.

The most fortunate among us find both in the same place.
attachment.php
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top