Pool Party

Oh that felt so good, the way his cock felt as it squirted all over me, had me horny again. Now he was teasing me with his tongue and fingers, oh my, no one had ever done that to be before. Oh God I hope he goes down on me. I want to know what everyone has been talking about.

"Keith, your tongue feels so good, please lick me, be my first."
 
I managed to spread her legs far enough apart so her cunt opened before me like a picnic feast. I spread the lips of her cunt just slightly, so I would have better access to her clit. I began o lightly lick her sensitive areas, first with a light touch, but then more aggressively, up and down, in little circles my tongue moved across her cunt.

"Do you like it baby? Do you like feeling my tongue in your cunt? How about my fingers? Do you want to feel my fingers in your cunt as I lick you?
 
"Oh that feels good, keep licking me, drive your fingers into my cunt." I scream. I am so turned on, I am actually grinding my cunt into your face."Oh God baby that feels so good, Don't stop."
 
I drive my fingers deep into your cunt, as I feel you begin to orgasm again. I feel an undeniable sense of satisfaction as you continue to grind your cunt against my face. I know that the sounds that are coming out of your mouth will make the video special.

Your cunt muscles are gripping my fingers so tightly, that it is almost painful. I stop working my fingers for a moment, so that you will have time to cool down slightly before we move on to the next step."Play with my cock"
 
That orgasm was so intense, I can't imagine it being any better. Play with my cock you tell me, as I start to come down off that amazingly intense orgasm. I reach over and grab your semi-hard cock in my hand. I am slightly surprised as I feel you begin to grow in my hand.

" Are you ready again this soon?"

I start to run my hand up and down your now stiff cock, as I feel your tongue and fingers begin again on my cunt.
 
As I feel you begin to play with my cock, I again start my assault on your cunt with my tongue and fingers. I let you play with me for a bit, before I straddle your face.

"Suck me now, I want to feel that hot mouth on my cock while I'm eating you"

I run both of my hands under her upper thighs, and stick my right index finger in her cunt as I begin to lick her exposed clit again.
 
Jen:

"Suck me now, I want to feel that hot mouth on my cock while I'm eating you" I hear you say, as you straddle my face. Your cock looms in front of my anxious lips.

Reaching up, I slowly rub my hands down your long cock as I feed it into my waiting mouth. It is hard to concentrate on your cock, because the sensations you are causing with your fingers and tongue, are overwhelming.

I try to block out what you are doing to me while I focus on your cock, My hand is holding your balls while my lips are focused on trying to suck the cum right out of you, but it is a losing battle, the felling is just too intense again, and I know I am about to cum for the third time.

"Keith, OH god, your tongue....so good....God......."
 
Your hips grind into my face as you begin your orgasm. The noises that are coming from your throat and mouth let me know that if anything, your orgasms are becoming more intense. I continue to lick at your sensitive nub, as your hips continue to buck up and down.

Gradually I feel your orgasm subside, and I can hear your breathing slowly returning to a more normal state.

Getting up, I move around and passionatley kiss you, while I rub your breasts with my hands.

"OK baby, time to start the main course" I say as I position myself between your spread legs.
 
Oh my God, my orgasms were getting more and more intense. I was afraid I would pass out the next time. His tongue had felt so good, and having his cock in my mouth at the same time was an overload on my senses.

"OK baby, time to start the main course" I hear you say, as you position yourself between my legs. I squirm with anticipation as I see your long hard cock ready to spread my tight little pussy.

Reaching down, I start to rub my hand down the length of your hard shaft, before placing it at the entrance to my waiting pussy. I feel your cock slowly stretch my hungry pussy.
 
"God baby, you're so tight" I exclaim as I press my hard cock into your tight folds.

I slowly slide the tip of my cock in, before pulling it part of the way out. In deeper, then most of the way out. Soon I am buried all the way in your hot, tight cunt. The rythym I set up isn't for gentle lovemaking, my thought is to make you cum like a banshee, screaming at the top of your lungs.

Your tits are rolling all over your chest, as I pound into you.
 
You're fucking me so good right now, you're going so deep, hitting that special spot, that shoots lightning through my body.

"Oh God I want you baby. Fuck me hard" I scream. I bring my legs up, so you can slide your arms under me and put my legs up near your shoulders.
 
I got the hint, and slid my arms under her thighs, so that her ankles were up by my ears. I bent her over, so I could look down and see where we were making contact. She was sooo tight, I began to plunge my hard cock into her quickly, making her gasp, than slowly. My hands found their way to her breasts, and I began to knead her heavy breasts as I thrusted into her.

"Do you like this" I asked as my balls slapped up against her ass?
 
He felt even larger as he put my ankles around his ears. He felt like a battering ram, roughly slamming in to me, before bending forward, and roughly kneeding both breasts in his hands. My senses started reeling again, as he continued to fuck me.

"God Keith... You fucker... I'm cumming again....."The orgasm came over me like a storm, My body thrashed under his, as he continued without mercy.

"Don't stop Keith...".
 
Her cunt was gripping my cock so good. My balls were slapping against her ass with each thrust. My hand slowly rubbed over her ass as she began to cum again. Gathering some of our co-mingled juices on my finger I slowly slid it up her ass as she thrust up against me.

"Oh baby your ass is so tight...maybe later"
 
My ass.... maybe later ...Just the thought was all I needed to push me over the edge again. I wanted Keith to totally possess me. I wanted his hard cock to fill me over and over, any way he pleased.

"Oh yes Keith, fuck me, fuck me......." The room was spinning around me. His cock so big, so good.

His cock was pounding so good, as his finger slid up my ass, oh I wanted him so much.
 
"Ok baby, on your hands and knees now, gonna do it doggystyle."

I couldn't wait to thrust into her, as My hands grabbed her hips and breasts. Theres just something to seeing a sexy woman in front of you like that, that brings out the beast.
 
I moved to my hands and knees in front of him, a little anxious. I had never done this before, what would it be like? I felt him move behind me, and his hands softly touch my hips, before moving my legs a little further apart. His cock felt so big, as he entered me, and he went so deep, oh my god, it was so big and so deep.

"God Keith, this feels so good" My hips began to thrust back at him, matching the rythym he was setting.
 
Not wasting any time as Jen got on her hands and knees in front of me, I slid my cock into her with one deep thrust. Just the sight of her there in front of me, with her little skirt flipped up on her back so that her ass was exposed, was a fantasy come true. Her breasts were hanging from between the sides of her unbuttoned shirt.

Reaching under her, I grabbed, and fondled her large tits as they hung there, my cock thrusting deep inside her. She quickly got into the flow of things, and soon Jen was moving her hips in rythym with mine.

My left hand continued to pinch and rub her hard nipples, as I moved my right hand back to play with her exposed asshole. My fingers moving to where we were joined, becoming wet with fluids from our lovemaking. My wet fingers began running small circles around her puckered ass, slowly teasing her, before plunging depp inside of her.
 
New sensations flooded through my body, as Keith continued to fuck me hard. His fingers moving around my ass, had my body tingling, and as soon as he shoved his finger up my ass, I began to cum. The feeling was so strange, but I felt so full, his big cock in my pussy and his finger in my ass....oh.

"Keith, oh keith" was all I could moan, as my body began to buck in front of him.
 
The sounds of our flesh slapping together, along with Jens moaning filled the room. Her nipples had tighten as my fingers moved over them. Her ass was clenched firmly around my finger, as my hips continued to thrust into her. Her body was again convulsing underneath me, as she started to cum again. Her cunt was grabbing my cock squeezing and milking it.

I shoved two fingers up her ass, and gave her a moment to get used to them, sliding them in and out slowly, before adding a third finger. I didn't need to say a word, I could tell by her words what she thought.
 
The sensations were so good. I loved the feeling of his fingers in my ass, while his big cock, slid in and out of me.

"So good baby..Oh I love how deep your cock is...ohhh... Make me cum baby...make me cum..."

The orgasm just slammed into me, my hips thrusting back to meet his deep thrusts into me. My nipples were like little pebbles, and his fingers in my ass, only helped to intensify everything."Oh God.....Oh god....Pinch my nipples..."
 
Amy, having watched this whole episode was getting extremely horny.

My hand down my wet crotch, my fingers pinching my clit and rubbing hard I moan.
 
Her orgasm totally rocked me. Her pussy was clenching my cock so good, and I could even my fingers in her ass could feel her coming.

"Oh God.....Oh god....Pinch my nipples..." she moaned. My hands grabbed and pinched her nipples so hard, causing her moan even more. My balls were hitting her on every thrust, my fingers probing harder and deeper in her ass, as she came.
 
"Oh God baby I love it", I screamed as I began to cum again. I knew that it wouldn't be long before Keith came also. His fingers in my ass , and that Oh so good cock, set off rockets in my cunt.

"oh fuck me baby, fuck me good." I moaned. I wondered briefly what he had in store for me next. I didn't care as long as he kept fucking me, making me cum.
 
occ taking over for Doc.

Icc

Jen was cumming so hard. Her cunt spasming around my cock, as I continued to work both it and my fingers in and out of her. I wanted her ass so badly as I watched my fingers slide in her tight hole.

"I'm gonna fuck your ass next Baby." I told her, hearing her groan in approval as her hips continued to buck against me.
 
Back
Top