Sophie's Sissy Journal

This journal will be my record as I become the person I was meant to be. Please enjoy the read. Friendly comment is welcome. Please treat others with respect in this thread.

I'm an outwardly male individual and Sophie is who I am inside. A certain Sir discovered me and is pushing me to embrace Sophie and being her out.This journal and keeping it updated is a task from Sir.

I look forward to sharing my story and interacting with those who are interested.

:kiss: :rose:

Last edited:
This journal was actually the second task Sir gave me. He set me a task that will be ongoing. That task is to smear cum all over my lips when I pleasure myself and swallow it as well. It's something I had fantasized about immensely but could never quite bring myself to do. Perhaps deep inside I knew once I took that step there was no turning back. When the moment arrived I almost didn't go through with it. But I did it, although rather tentatively. The taste wasn't bad but it was odd. The aftertaste was more bothersome, at least at first. But I think I was right to recognize the doing this was a point of no return. Since I did it I find myself getting wet and my clit getting stiff whenever I think about eating cum now . I haven't done it again yet but I suspect the next session will be more enthusiastic on my part.

This journal was actually the second task Sir gave me. He set me a task that will be ongoing. That task is to smear cum all over my lips when I pleasure myself and swallow it as well. It's something I had fantasized about immensely but could never quite bring myself to do. Perhaps deep inside I knew once I took that step there was no turning back. When the moment arrived I almost didn't go through with it. But I did it, although rather tentatively. The taste wasn't bad but it was odd. The aftertaste was more bothersome, at least at first. But I think I was right to recognize the doing this was a point of no return. Since I did it I find myself getting wet and my clit getting stiff whenever I think about eating cum now . I haven't done it again yet but I suspect the next session will be more enthusiastic on my part.

Just as a word of encouragement about a subject not often discussed or thought about: In becoming more feminine, it is important to learn to adopt the constant idea of making yourself more beautiful in every way possible. This includes inner beauty...and this means diet becomes important! Your semen may greatly vary in flavor depending on what you eat and drink (as well as tobacco products and overall health). I doubt any female, whether she be a cis or trans, doesn't desire to be as pretty as possible for her lover...so, just a thought that might be something you haven't considered yet. Best wishes in discovering the real you ~ :rose:

Wishing you much good luck and happiness, Sophie. I'm curious to see what approaches you take to feminize yourself. And, in the absence of a donor, I've found a warm serving of "my own" to be quite a nice substitute. Your Sir knows how to train a cumslut!!

Sophie's Journal

Wishing you luck on your journey and offering support:rose:

Please tell us about yourself!
Height,weight, you know, drivers license stuff.
We can offer tips on dressing if we know what we're working with, gurl.

I hear eatting pineapple helps,with cum taste. Luckily, I love pineapple!

should be a very interesting thread, hope you find the person you want to be, and love becoming her x

I can vouch for the pineapple/cum/yum connection. Don't recall ever eating cinnamon-flavored semen. Bet it's tasty. I feel an experiment coming on...

Hello all,

Thank you all for the kind replies and interaction. Unfortunately, life happened and I wasn't in the right mental place for a while. However, I think I am back on track and hope to keep you all updated as I continue to develop.

Sophie :kiss:

Back