Life with Sassy & Emmy

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is the most amazing thing ever to have such an amazing woman in my life who is not jealous/competitive and and does nothing but lift me up when she is the one fighting this amazing fight. For as insanely insecure as I am. How can I be insecure with a woman who is sending me selfies while fighting cancer, when she feels like she is losing such a huge part of herself? How can I complain about fat and stretch marks and.... when she has lost her breasts, her hair etc and she still smiles at me every day with nothing but love in her heart. :heart:

I've never taken selfies of myself making silly, teen age, goofy faces for anyone else.

And this is The Magic we call......"Emmy"!:heart::kiss:

I WISH YOU A WONDERFUL DAY DEAR
alphabets-flower-heart-560492.gif
alphabets-flower-heart-810816.gif
alphabets-flower-heart-810816.gif
alphabets-flower-heart-219235.gif
!!

Hello Emmy, i do hope things are going well for you my dear :) I am only sorry I haven't been here more often to offer you my support. Hope you are having a good weekend :rose::rose: M

So glad you had a playful weekend, Emm. Love and strength and cool breezes to you. :kiss:∞∞∞:heart:

Sassy, thanks so much for the updates and for sharing yourself so fully. :kiss::heart:

Good morning Emmy, Hope you have a great day and a super week. Thinking of you:kiss::rose::)

Good Morning Emmy and Sassy!

I hope you guys had a great weekend :rose::kiss:

Hello Jeane Here

I'm new here. I just wanted to say hey! I hop you continue doing well. I pray to the Goddess for you. Also those are some lovely panties!!:)

Good Morning my sweet wonderful Lit friends.
THANK YOU ALL AGAIN, for the sweet messages, for being on this road with me, and for your never ending support. Means the world to me. :heart:
Sassy my love again thank you :heart::rose::kiss:
So far I m doing good, fingers crossed :)
Here some silly pics I took yesterday when I got home, but was pretty tired.
Have a wonderful relaxing and naughty Saturday.
:kiss::rose::heart:
(and 13 more days and than yeahhhhh:D)

Every bit of good news you bring is so uplifting sweet Emmy! You are my hero! *SS* :rose:

Good Morning my sweet wonderful Lit friends.
THANK YOU ALL AGAIN, for the sweet messages, for being on this road with me, and for your never ending support. Means the world to me. :heart:
Sassy my love again thank you :heart::rose::kiss:
So far I m doing good, fingers crossed :)
Here some silly pics I took yesterday when I got home, but was pretty tired.
Have a wonderful relaxing and naughty Saturday.
:rose::heart:
(and 13 more days and than yeahhhhh:D)

Every bit of good news you bring is so uplifting sweet Emmy! You are my hero! *SS* :rose:

Good Mornjng, Emmy: Sending you peaceful thoughts and a big hug today! Add a little extra silly, too!

Emmy is very special Sassy......

It is the most amazing thing ever to have such an amazing woman in my life who is not jealous/competitive and and does nothing but lift me up when she is the one fighting this amazing fight. For as insanely insecure as I am. How can I be insecure with a woman who is sending me selfies while fighting cancer, when she feels like she is losing such a huge part of herself? How can I complain about fat and stretch marks and.... when she has lost her breasts, her hair etc and she still smiles at me every day with nothing but love in her heart. :heart:

I've never taken selfies of myself making silly, teen age, goofy faces for anyone else.

And so are YOU! The love and support you share is a lovely gift, from a lovely, caring soul. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back