So when is this "Honest" discussion regarding race relations goint to occur?

Oh lovely. While you beg me in PM for pussy pics, as you are currently doing, do check my profile where I saw I am Seminole Native American and mixed with black :) Now go repent for your sins.

Seminole?

When you gonna be a FULL NOLE?:confused:
 
Racists confuse me. You just said black people have flawed DNA, and yet you're begging me for pics so you can jack off to my flawed DNA? Hmmm...I didn't want to say anything but upon reading that...:rolleyes:

some

not you

you are PERR FECT
 
Oh yes. The "help an old man out" line. Lmao classic. No, I'm going to let you suffer. :cool:

would you STOP giving out ALL my best stuff

some peeps are libel to steal it

:mad:


Im suffering

vincent-van-gogh-final-paintings-1.jpg
 
:rolleyes: It's a word for runaway, it comes from cimarrón in Spanish. It doesn't break down to your Anglo standards. :)

oh

so now that you ran away and are where you are and no longer running away

you are a

FULL NOLE?:confused:
 
You're full of shit because you don't know shit. Tell us why during the Great Depression, during the 40s, 50s, the black communities in America were in much more poverty, but the crime rates were only a fraction of what they are today, the illegitimacy rate was nothing like it is today? I know the answer, do you?

Well, I know the answer ain't "welfare" or "food stamps," so what is it?
 
Honest discussion?

BURN IT DOWN!

From The Daily Beast:


For a while, this video bucks the trend, as the focus is on the teen’s death and a mother’s grief as she addresses a crowd of protesters near the Ferguson police station. Soon, though, voices from off camera begin shouting for retribution, not justice, chanting “Burn this b**** down.”

Where Brown’s father had called for peaceful protest in the days leading up to the decision, his stepfather, the man in green and white who eventually steps into the frame, clearly does not. He leads the calls for violence and begins building anger in the crowd.


Now we learn Michael Brown's step father URGED THE CROWD TO BURN THE CITY DOWN. Great going. Business owners SUE THE BROWN Family.
 
No you dumb asshole. The reason is in those times, poor as they were for black folks, there was a black family structure, there was a dad at home to guide and instruct his sons on right and wrong. read about it here, from a black man who lived it:

http://townhall.com/columnists/walterewilliams/2013/07/31/black-selfsabotage-n1651550/page/full

Oh just like I said. You were trying to make a racist theory alluding to black people's faults. Just


as I



expected/suspected. :rolleyes:
 
Well, I know the answer ain't "welfare" or "food stamps," so what is it?

he said because black people had family structures back then :rolleyes:

The REAL answer is that white people were the ones given jobs when the Depression hit. Black people left the farms and fled to the cities and lost their land is the REAL answer.
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by contrifan32 View Post
If this is true, why is it that there is always so much talk about racially motivated "hate crimes"?

Because those are a different matter, and also exist.

Enlighten me. Do you see this shooting as a racially motivated "hate crime"?
 
Just as I thought, you don't want to read the truth.

:rolleyes: "Truth"? Dude, you linked to Townhall.

Townhall.com is a website that allows wingnuts to rant about anything too liberal for them, which is nearly everything. It is further to the right than the National Review Online. Like Salem Radio Network it is owned by Salem Communications. It represents all of the loudest sects of the American right, including hardline neoconservatism, the religious right, and some paleoconservatives.

Overview

Townhall is a hotbed for wingnut paranoia. It has a severe persecution complex and sees liberalism everywhere, which is trying to destroy Christianity and democracy as we know it. Like most websites on the radical right blogosphere it has many columns opposing the "gay agenda",[1] abortion,[2] the "liberal media" (which is almost all of the media), universal healthcare,[3] and Barack Obama. It promotes global warming denialism,[4] the Iraq War,[5] torture,[6] and, oddly, Sarah Palin. There is an inherent disdain and paranoia towards Europe, Hollywood, and "liberal elites" such as Al Gore. For whatever reason, random attacks on John McCain and his daughter Meghan McCain for not being "true conservative Republicans" is a running theme as well.

Columnists

Pretty much any notable conservative can contribute an article to the site regardless of their credentials, leading to the site having too many contributors to name. They pump out tens of articles in no time, which helps counter any fact checkers who would need to go through the massive list of archives to find the absolute worst articles. Here's a list of their most "notable" columnists.
Jonah Goldberg
Michelle Malkin
Herman Cain
George W. Bush (though it's just an excerpt from his book)
Michelle Bachmann
Neal Boortz
Pat Buchanan
Bill O'Reilly
Newt Gingrich
Christopher Hitchens (not a conservative; the only article he submitted was on U.S. history)
William F. Buckley
Christine O'Donnell
Hugh Hewitt

There are some more columnists of note, but for the most part the list is made up C-list conservative celebrities. It's worth noting that not all of the columnists get along with each other. For instance, William F. Buckley wanted to impeach Bush, which went against the wishes of the majority of the other contributers.[7] Another example would be when Michael Medved and Jonah Goldberg criticized Dennis Prager over his attack on Keith Ellison for being sworn into office on the Koran.

A few articles
* Hugh Hewitt humiliates Nate Silver by predicting a Mitt Romney landslide! Over 100 Townhall readers voted the article was "awesome".
* Michael Medved reveals the politically incorrect truth, that American DNA is just plain better than European or African DNA.
* "Why is bisexuality not a recipe for infidelity?" To Mona Charen you're not really a bisexual unless you're actively sleeping with both sexes.
* All the pseudoscience surrounding abortion in one article
* Michelle Malkin goes nuts. Here's a taste: "Rubio, Ryan and other Republicans who've made common cause with these welfare-state goons have betrayed fundamental principles of limited government and the rule of law. They've allied themselves with the mob. There's nothing, not one thing, "conservative" about mass illegal alien amnesty. It's the complete Chicago-ization of America."
* Thomas Sowell doesn't think Obama is a socialist, because it turns out Obama's actually a fascist. Thanks for clearing that up Tom. Oh, and over 500 Townhall readers gave the article positive reviews.
 
I said that when blacks were much more impoverished in those years and had a family structure their crime rate was much lower, proving your assertions about poverty being the cause of crime, is bullshit. Learn how to read.

When did I say poverty is the cause of crime. You're slipping, nutsack. :rolleyes: And how is your reiteration anything different than what I fucking said? You argue like a child in the principle's office. I condescend to squabble with you anyway, but for God's sake, entertain me with some goods at least :rolleyes:
 
Back
Top