So when is this "Honest" discussion regarding race relations goint to occur?

I understand you and its some truth behind it. Like once a white man says something towards a black he is racist. But a black man is entitled to say whatever he wants. I agree. I see it happens that way, all the time.

For real.

I understand you and its some truth behind it. Like once a white man says something towards a black he is racist. But a black man is entitled to say whatever he wants. I agree. I see it happens that way, all the time.

ARE YOU...?!

*punches you* :mad: The WORST thing you could EVER do is be A FUCKING SYMPATHIZER! *grabs you by the ear* GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE AND SIT DOWN, AND SHUT THE FUCK UP!! :mad:

Sorry bbygirl, didn't want to disappoint you. But I always keep it real. That is the truth.

What the FUCK are you talking about? And "keeping it real" about something like that benefits humanity, how?...think about it. What good comes from "keeping it real" about this myth that black people can say whatever they want? When that is FALSE.

Black people are always made spectacles of and made examples of when they "step out of line."

Look the fuck around, young man.

Let me give you just some examples black people being "homophobic":

Isaiah Washington was fired from Grey's Anatomy for jokingly saying "faggot" on the red carpet.

Tracy Morgan was made to publicly apologize for gay jokes and soon became some advocate for homosexual rights :rolleyes:

Kanye West can't say shit can he?

And those are just celebrities in extraordinary situations. So imagine a nobody.
You're fucking wacked. :mad: Don't tap out in the hopes of some faceless strangers on a fucking message board letting up on you. :rolleyes::rolleyes::mad:

I said that when blacks were much more impoverished in those years and had a family structure their crime rate was much lower, proving your assertions about poverty being the cause of crime, is bullshit. Learn how to read.

24 hours until the newbie hits iggy. :D

Wait butthead, get it right, black folks are already on the Democrat plantation. That's the problem.

&Whenever a black says they're a Republican, they get shit thrown at them. Black people can't win, can they? :rolleyes:

24 hours until the newbie hits iggy. :D

Oh please, whoever you are. The iggy button makes it boring. If I ignored every racist dumbass on here, there'd be only 2 visible posters. Maybe.

What the FUCK are you talking about? And "keeping it real" about something like that benefits humanity, how?...think about it. What good comes from "keeping it real" about this myth that black people can say whatever they want? When that is FALSE.

Black people are always made spectacles of and made examples of when they "step out of line."

Look the fuck around, young man.

Let me give you just some examples black people being "homophobic":

Isaiah Washington was fired from Grey's Anatomy for jokingly saying "faggot" on the red carpet.

Tracy Morgan was made to publicly apologize for gay jokes and soon became some advocate for homosexual rights :rolleyes:

Kanye West can't say shit can he?

And those are just celebrities in extraordinary situations. So imagine a nobody.
You're fucking wacked. :mad: Don't tap out in the hopes of some faceless strangers on a fucking message board letting up on you. :rolleyes::rolleyes::mad:

I didn't want to go here but fuck it! Nobody knows my people better than me. And I'm not talking about them water down versions, who was raised around whites their whole life. I'm talking about the majority, the ones outsider's label as animals. I speak for them because that's who and what I am. And I will be the first to say that MY PEOPLE always looking for an excuse. But I'll be the last to turn on MY PEOPLE. You feel me gorgeous?? What I'm trying to say is, I'm a 100% real NIGGA! Cant find none realer than this. I'm for my people all the way, but the still doesn't make me oblivious to the truth. That the only thing MY PEOPLE want to do is make excuses and look for handouts.

#TheSomeNeverOutweighsTheMajority

Oh please, whoever you are. The iggy button makes it boring. If I ignored every racist dumbass on here, there'd be only 2 visible posters. Maybe.

You've got it backwards, Miles puts everyone who disagrees with him on ignore. It's safer for him to lob shitbombs from the safety of the "iggy bunker" without fear of retaliation.

He's also got a long documented history of posting personal information here about people he disagrees with politically. That is why I pray for him and his children every night. :)

Wait butthead, get it right, black folks are already on the Democrat plantation.

:rolleyes: Consistently voting for one party because you know it sometimes somewhat gives a shit about people like you, and the other party does not at all ever, does not put you on the first party's "plantation."

Jesus, you're a fucking moron.

Because I don't know nor care who the fuck you are? Cool. Sign me up for the next array of cliche insults from self-proclaimed Lit royalty then.

And who's the moron talking around me while you're talking about me. Scared? :rolleyes:

You've got it backwards, Miles puts everyone who disagrees with him on ignore. It's safer for him to lob shitbombs from the safety of the "iggy bunker" without fear of retaliation.

He's also got a long documented history of posting personal information here about people he disagrees with politically. That is why I pray for him and his children every night. :)

I don't even know what you're talking about. :confused: Who is this creature you speak of? People here post like they graduated from high school together. :rolleyes:

Because I don't know nor care who the fuck you are? Cool. Sign me up for the next array of cliche insults from self-proclaimed Lit royalty then.

And who's the moron talking around me while you're talking about me. Scared? :rolleyes:

It's an alt. No doubt about it. There couldn't possibly be two people as stupid as her on Lit.

So STFU, Throb.

It's an alt. No doubt about it. There couldn't possibly be two people as stupid as her on Lit.

So STFU, Throb.

How am I stupid? Play the reel back for me. I don't even know who you are, but get it off your chest if it makes you happy. Nobody is scared of you fucking losers to have to create another account? I don't have time to make a new email. I doubt anyone you pull out your ass to compare to me could ever match to me anyhow. :kiss: Is it so hard to believe that a "newb" has more charisma than all you gnomes put together?
flutter.gif

:rolleyes:

I seriously think all of these allegations are ploys to get me to feel pressured to prove myself with tit and pussy pics to "set the record straight." :rolleyes::rolleyes: If you want pics, just ask, children.

Good night!

So STFU, Throb.

omg, please stop. Really? That's what you get out of this? Not - hm, this dimwit isn't worth talking to or i just can't agree with this person and they make me feel angry - no, it's CLEARLY "I can only ever disagree on this board with ONE jerk off! Quit picking on me you alt! Rob! Bob! Robert! Waaaaahhh!" There wasn't any grudge in there; no mention of you "posting some shit photos" no swipes or jabs about your wife but you HAD to insert THAT drama into this conversation. Just come out of the closet, please. Please, dear God, quit hurting yourself like this and admit to your twisted need for this other man.

How's this Obama economy working for black people, KO?

How's Obama's Immigration perfidy going to benefit the Black community?

Generally speaking, how have they fared under the leadership of the man they gave 93% of their votes?
A rising tide raises all boats.

GOP Talking Point #3.

Back