So when is this "Honest" discussion regarding race relations goint to occur?

I am a bit loss as to the discussion, But man the hate is strong in here.

I'd leave as fast as you can, boo. Go! Get from round here! It ain't good fuh ya!

oprah-color-purple.gif

I am a bit loss as to the discussion, But boy the hate is strong in here.

Fixed your post. It isn't as "man"ly as all that.

It was fun, but now you are annoying. Your jokes are corny, and you should give it up.

That's just it, he doesn't get that it is supposed to be funny. He thinks he can "win" and that his insults actually wound people.

Offended yes, wounded no. Telling him he is offensive is "butthurt" ergo he "wins."

Sad little man, really.

Last edited:
Thanks for the warning. I am just interested as to what has everyone so pissed. I am a big girl. I can handle myself.. Boo.

Vindication from what exactly? Another gay joke from private butthurt over there?

Stick to the gutter rats, slag.

I think you're getting fever. Time to rest, suga. :rolleyes:

Vindication from being a fucking weak, emasculated loser who has to compensate for his blatant deficiencies on a message board all day, since you asked though.

Thanks for the warning. I am just interested as to what has everyone so pissed. I am a big girl. I can handle myself.. Boo.

There's no reason to be sassy; obviously I was joking. Way to waste my Oprah gif...Boo. :kiss:

Oprah is never a waste! lol So what is all the hubbub about?

Seriously, when? Obama promised an honest discussion during his 2008 run for the presidency. And Holder reiterated that sentiment during his nomination hearings. But has there been any open and honest discussions, not to my knowledge.

And by discussion I mean give and take, not a lecture by one side to the other. Not name calling when disagreements occur, and they will. Not shouting down the other side under the concept that over-talking and being loud carries the day.

I'll start;

The facts are that blacks are approx. 13% of the population but they commit close to 50% of all violent crimes and property crimes. The sole exception is rape in which their statistics are in line with their representation of the population. Over 93% of all black victims of murder were murdered by fellow blacks. And that victimization profile is true for all other violent crimes (except the aforementioned Rape). Bottom line is that overwhelmingly blacks are the victims of crime and those crimes were committed by fellow blacks.

The police know where the crime is taking place. Little push pins in maps on the wall have been replaced by GIS computer graphics, but they know. And they assign their resources accordingly. Is it any wonder that the police have a higher representation in black communities than in others? And it should go without saying that the higher the police presence, the higher the arrest rates.

And that begs the question, "Are the police victimizing the black community or are they protecting the victims of criminals?"

The police cannot fix the problems in the black communities, that fix has to come from within the community itself. The community can blame 'whitey' all they want but 'whitey' isn't forcing the black criminals to victimize their own. And poverty is no excuse for criminal behavior. There are far to many poverty stricken of all races and cultures that don't resort to criminal activity just because they're poor.

There is plenty of wrongs being perpetrated by the police out there and their victims come in all creeds and colors. Picking bogus causes and behaving in a criminal manner is not swaying popular opinion to anyone's cause. Make sure you have a real issue before you take to the streets.

OK, your turn.

Ishmael

Here you go. And the title of the thread is "So when is this "Honest" discussion regarding race relations going to occur?" It was the very first post on the very first page. You're welcome.

Skiddles is both outraged by the grand jury decision AND upset that (apparently) blacks are "thugs" and "on welfare" when it comes to one he actually has an opportunity to talk to.

Here you go. And the title of the thread is "So when is this "Honest" discussion regarding race relations going to occur?" It was the very first post on the very first page. You're welcome.

This is the GB. Nothing is ever about the actual topic at hand.

All of these men are getting their dicks in a twist about everything under the sun that they've inserted into the decision behind Michael Brown's death not being seen as a murder.

It's all so terribly interesting :rolleyes:

I think you're getting fever. Time to rest, suga. :rolleyes:

Vindication from being a fucking weak, emasculated loser who has to compensate for his blatant deficiencies on a message board all day, since you asked though.

Sorry I don't mug people like a real man does, in your pathetic world.

I'm just keepin it real, yo.

Now fuck off, gutter rat.

Skiddles is both outraged by the grand jury decision AND upset that (apparently) blacks are "thugs" and "on welfare" when it comes to one he actually has an opportunity to talk to.

lol I was soo confused. He is calling people racist and blatantly disagreeing with them, but then takes off on a poster while bludgeoning him with racist stereotypes. *scratches head* And then manages to berate and insult anyone who dares oppose him. :rolleyes:

lol I was soo confused. He is calling people racist and blatantly disagreeing with them, but then takes off on a poster while bludgeoning him with racist stereotypes. *scratches head* And then manages to berate and insult anyone who dares oppose him. :rolleyes:

Wow for a newb, you actually can follow a GB conversation. Most people would be lost. That is just about the size of his argument.

~impressed~

So, if you were scoring a 7th grade debate competition, how would you score the Canadian's rhetoric on American Politics and Race Relations in America Writ Large?

Sweetheart like you wouldn't ever feel justified in screwing someone over on an air-conditioning repair bill, would you? All kinds of muggers in this world.

Last edited:

I'm just keepin it real, yo.

Now fuck off, gutter rat.

And, in your world, what does a "real man" do? I'm gonna take a stab in the dark and guess it has something to do with giving hand jobs for the thrill, oogling boys at playgrounds and spouting bullshit into the night... Am I close?

I'd say this is like arguing with down syndrome kids if that weren't so fucking insulting to the handicapped.

And, in your world, what does a "real man" do? I'm gonna take a stab in the dark and guess it has something to do with giving hand jobs for the thrill, oogling boys at playgrounds and spouting bullshit into the night... Am I close?

I'd say this is like arguing with down syndrome kids if that weren't so fucking insulting to the handicapped.

#Jersey

That's where your manly urge to go to the wall in a fight fails you over skiddles in the pink trunks over in that corner...

He has no problem insulting handicapped kids. Apparently, the enlightened Anglophones in "Candida" use the word "retarded" in place of "autistic."

Back