So when is this "Honest" discussion regarding race relations goint to occur?

its in their DNA:(

Who's DNA...? What are you saying?
hmmm.gif

Seriously, when? Obama promised an honest discussion during his 2008 run for the presidency. And Holder reiterated that sentiment during his nomination hearings. But has there been any open and honest discussions, not to my knowledge.

And by discussion I mean give and take, not a lecture by one side to the other. Not name calling when disagreements occur, and they will. Not shouting down the other side under the concept that over-talking and being loud carries the day.

I'll start;

The facts are that blacks are approx. 13% of the population but they commit close to 50% of all violent crimes and property crimes. The sole exception is rape in which their statistics are in line with their representation of the population. Over 93% of all black victims of murder were murdered by fellow blacks. And that victimization profile is true for all other violent crimes (except the aforementioned Rape). Bottom line is that overwhelmingly blacks are the victims of crime and those crimes were committed by fellow blacks.

The police know where the crime is taking place. Little push pins in maps on the wall have been replaced by GIS computer graphics, but they know. And they assign their resources accordingly. Is it any wonder that the police have a higher representation in black communities than in others? And it should go without saying that the higher the police presence, the higher the arrest rates.

And that begs the question, "Are the police victimizing the black community or are they protecting the victims of criminals?"

The police cannot fix the problems in the black communities, that fix has to come from within the community itself. The community can blame 'whitey' all they want but 'whitey' isn't forcing the black criminals to victimize their own. And poverty is no excuse for criminal behavior. There are far to many poverty stricken of all races and cultures that don't resort to criminal activity just because they're poor.

There is plenty of wrongs being perpetrated by the police out there and their victims come in all creeds and colors. Picking bogus causes and behaving in a criminal manner is not swaying popular opinion to anyone's cause. Make sure you have a real issue before you take to the streets.

OK, your turn.

Ishmael

The GI Bill basically only helped whites.

On the other hand, the FEW clowns who torch or loot their local businesses should be shot. There were a couple of white guys in masks (which didn't hide the fact that they were white) who seemed to have started the first vandalizing of a police car last night.

What percentage of Ferguson voters voted?

Seriously, when? Obama promised an honest discussion during his 2008 run for the presidency. And Holder reiterated that sentiment during his nomination hearings. But has there been any open and honest discussions, not to my knowledge.

And by discussion I mean give and take, not a lecture by one side to the other. Not name calling when disagreements occur, and they will. Not shouting down the other side under the concept that over-talking and being loud carries the day.

I'll start;

The facts are that blacks are approx. 13% of the population but they commit close to 50% of all violent crimes and property crimes. The sole exception is rape in which their statistics are in line with their representation of the population. Over 93% of all black victims of murder were murdered by fellow blacks. And that victimization profile is true for all other violent crimes (except the aforementioned Rape). Bottom line is that overwhelmingly blacks are the victims of crime and those crimes were committed by fellow blacks.

The police know where the crime is taking place. Little push pins in maps on the wall have been replaced by GIS computer graphics, but they know. And they assign their resources accordingly. Is it any wonder that the police have a higher representation in black communities than in others? And it should go without saying that the higher the police presence, the higher the arrest rates.

And that begs the question, "Are the police victimizing the black community or are they protecting the victims of criminals?"

The police cannot fix the problems in the black communities, that fix has to come from within the community itself. The community can blame 'whitey' all they want but 'whitey' isn't forcing the black criminals to victimize their own. And poverty is no excuse for criminal behavior. There are far to many poverty stricken of all races and cultures that don't resort to criminal activity just because they're poor.

There is plenty of wrongs being perpetrated by the police out there and their victims come in all creeds and colors. Picking bogus causes and behaving in a criminal manner is not swaying popular opinion to anyone's cause. Make sure you have a real issue before you take to the streets.

OK, your turn.

Ishmael

Poverty is the reason for criminal activity.

He doesn't even understand what DNA is. He must of heard this from Beck, Limbaugh, or some other ignorant fuck. I would LOVE to talk to him about real, factual, science driven DNA. I would also love to win the lottery. Neither of those things will happen.

October 2014 Unemployment:

White: 4.8%
White men 20 and over: 4.2%
White women 20 and over: 4.6%
White Teenager (16-19): 16.3%

Black: 10.9%
Black men 20 and over: 10.7%
Black women 20 and over: 9.4%
Black Teenager (16-19): 32.6%

Asian (all): 5.0%

Now start studying 'White Flight" and its effect on the opportunity for black people across America. Take a look at Segregation (yes, America is still segregated) and then look at unemployment in South Chicago (100% non-white) compared to any 100% white area. White flight takes not only the people, but the businesses and the opportunity as well.

If you are Black Teenager, 16-19 and living in South Chicago - your opportunity for employment that will advance you out of the ghetto is just slightly above zero, but if you sell some dope -you can have status, money and a considerably shortened life expectancy because another 16-19 Black Teenager might want what you've got and has even less opportunity if you already are selling on that corner.

It isn't the rich white kid in the 320i who goes to prison for buying heroin, it is the black teenager 16-19 who the white kid drops the dime on when he gets caught. The white kid gets, "Treatment Center, while black gets 3-5 years and becomes a 'crime statistic".

Your OP started and ended with the effect, but completely brushed by the causes and reasons - because they're ugly and don't present the face of American Exceptionalism that you want to present to the world.

I like you

He doesn't even understand what DNA is. He must of heard this from Beck, Limbaugh, or some other ignorant fuck. I would LOVE to talk to him about real, factual, science driven DNA. I would also love to win the lottery. Neither of those things will happen.

mmm.gif
&Please don't remind me that I probably won't win the lottery either. :(

Yay! Finally a place for "honest" discussion regarding race relations.

When does it start? :)

Dem Coloreds have flawed D N A!:D

Oh lovely. While you beg me in PM for pussy pics, as you are currently doing, do check my profile where I saw I am Seminole Native American and mixed with black :) Now go repent for your sins.

Oh lovely. While you beg me in PM for pussy pics, as you are currently doing, do check my profile where I saw I am Seminole Native American and mixed with black :) Now go repent for your sins.

I just smacked myself 3 times and banged my head on wall 4

I repented

HAPPY?:D

Just as I thought, you don't want to read the truth. You're too far invested in racist fantasy.

Fantasy? I heard that term used when 12 Years a Slave came out as well. Seriously. :rolleyes: And I never said I wouldn't read it. I just don't think it validates ANYthing you're saying. :)

pussy pics?

who said PUSSY PICS:rolleyes:

so? when you sendin em?

remember, I have little time left:(

I just smacked myself 3 times and banged my head on wall 4

I repented

HAPPY?:D

Racists confuse me. You just said black people have flawed DNA, and yet you're begging me for pics so you can jack off to my flawed DNA? Hmmm...I didn't want to say anything but upon reading that...:rolleyes:

Back