60+ and Those Who Love Them

Hello everyone. I just turned 60 so I assumed I could now officially look at this forum

Loving the sexy sixties! Mmmmmmm

Ready.....Aim.....Fire

r4n8Acq.jpg

Hot Wife:rose::kiss:

You both make the sixties very sexy! :D

67 year old male with a 63 year old lady friend, both into most things, love dogging.

I find older women are far more adventurous, especially dogging, they almost all do fucking and many do anal.

I lost my virginity to a man who was in his 60s. He was my only lover for several years. Since then I've had a couple of relationships with men in their 60s. Anyway I prefer men who are 50's or older.

I lost my virginity to a man who was in his 60s. He was my only lover for several years. Since then I've had a couple of relationships with men in their 60s. Anyway I prefer men who are 50's or older.

nice to know that we can still be used.
and we even have a chance with the ladies

nice to know that we can still be used.
and we even have a chance with the ladies

I wouldn't use the word "used", Attractive is the more appropriate term. 60+ men are far more affectionate and caring. They also understand the need for discretion. I'm sure if I ever give up my free-wheeling life, it would be for an older man.

I am well into my sixties and find that women in their 40-70s now hit on me all the time. It is hard to resist them really, so I have some adventures.

Back in my 20s, I was rather shy and nerdy, so I didn't have much sex fun. Making up for lost time now.

60 couple

We both turned 60 this year, have been together 42 years. She just retired and we are spending a couple weeks away from home. Yesterday we spent most of the day naked in our vacation house. While I like to be naked at home she'd never joined me before. Apparently it stirred something in her and she suggested we have sex. As we often do, I started by using my mouth and a big dildo on and in her pussy. After I ate her to three orgasms she turned me on my side and started to kiss me. But while kissing me she started to spank my ass hard! The more she spanked the hotter we both got.

She rolled me onto my back and started sucking my dick and alternately swatting it with her hand. It was painful but really turned me on. Then she put me on all fours and got behind me with a slim dildo. She pushed it in me steadily and then began thrusting it in and out. She said she was pushing it in with her body, fucking my ass, at the same time reaching under me to stroke my balls and cock. I almost came before she tired, so she turned me on my back again and while she sucked my nipple I stroked my cock until I came in spurts that went over my head and onto the floor behind me!

Mind you, though she has spanked me a couple times and used that anal toy on me maybe twice in a year, she's never taken control and done all these things together to me, and never at all fucked me from behind. My last come had been a couple days earlier and amounted to maybe half a teaspoon oozing out. This was completely different and enormously exciting.

Today we went to an adult store and bought a harness so next time she wants to take my ass her hands will be free to stroke me or spank me, maybe both. She even offered right after we bought it to do it tonight, but we got back to the house late and tired, so we'll have that party tomorrow.

Why all this info in my post? Just to tell you who we 60 year olds are, and that we love each other and keep pushing our personal boundaries to please each other.

Last edited by a moderator:
We both turned 60 this year, have been together 42 years. She just retired and we are spending a couple weeks away from home. Yesterday we spent most of the day naked in our vacation house. While I like to be naked at home she'd never joined me before. Apparently it stirred something in her and she suggested we have sex. As we often do, I started by using my mouth and a big dildo on and in her pussy. After I ate her to three orgasms she turned me on my side and started to kiss me. But while kissing me she started to speak my ass hard! The more she spanked the hotter we both got.

She rolled me onto my back and started sucking my dick and alternately swatting it with her hand. It was painful but really turned me on. Then she put me on all fours and got behind me with a slim dildo. She pushed it in me steadily and then began thrusting it in and out. She said she was pushing it in with her body, fucking my ass, at the same time reaching under me to stroke my balls and cock. I almost came before she tired, so she turned me on my back again and while she sucked my nipple I stroked my cock until I came in spurts that went over my head and onto the floor behind me!

Mind you, though she has spanked me a couple times and used that anal toy on me maybe twice in a year, she's never taken control and done all these things together to me, and never at all fucked me from behind. My last come had been a couple days earlier and amounted to maybe half a teaspoon oozing out. This was completely different and enormously exciting.

Today we went to an adult store and bought a harness so next time she wants to take my ass her hands will be free to stroke me or spank me, maybe both. She even offered right after we bought it to do it tonight, but we got back to the house late and tired, so we'll have that party tomorrow.

Why all this info in my post? Just to tell you who we 60 year olds are, and that we love each other and keep pushing our personal boundaries to please each other.

Sounds a lot better than what I get from Lit stories and my own hand.

I'm 51 and the best sex of my entire life has been with my current man who is 15 years my senior. He suffers from some erectile issues but that doesn't slow us down a bit. No danger of premature ejaculation, and if his cock gets soft we just move to fingers or tongues or toys. We are adventurous and we talk about everything. We are having the time of our lives!

I can relate to this. I had the best sex in my life after I hit 60 with a much younger and totally uninhibited woman. Lots of unforgettable sex, lots of laughter and we tried things neither of us had ever tried before. :rolleyes:

Sounds a lot better than what I get from Lit stories and my own hand.

I assure you it was not always this way! During stressful times at work or long bouts of depression we have gone weeks, even months without sex. Now that the kids are grown and work pressures are over, we've committed to try to focus more on us as a couple and the intimacy that goes with that.

So true....

We both turned 60 this year, have been together 42 years. She just retired and we are spending a couple weeks away from home. Yesterday we spent most of the day naked in our vacation house. While I like to be naked at home she'd never joined me before. Apparently it stirred something in her and she suggested we have sex. As we often do, I started by using my mouth and a big dildo on and in her pussy. After I ate her to three orgasms she turned me on my side and started to kiss me. But while kissing me she started to spank my ass hard! The more she spanked the hotter we both got.

Such a cool testimonial for older or more mature couples...bravo! :)

I think, as you say, "...pushing our personal boundaries..." is what keeps things exciting in the sexual arena no matter what one's age, but especially so when we are older and maybe more prone to "business as usual" or maybe even no business at all for some...lol

We're well into our senior years too and have visited the adult store and found some fun toys too...it's all about pushing those boundaries and finding out that there's really a lot of fun things to do with each other if we just relax and are not afraid or embarassed to "let go" and maybe try something new...

Thank you for your post and I hope it will inspire other 60+'s to not give up on their sex lives but find some new and fun ways to do what you guys did...I know we do and it's always great fun :)

Such a cool testimonial for older or more mature couples...bravo! :)

I think, as you say, "...pushing our personal boundaries..." is what keeps things exciting in the sexual arena no matter what one's age, but especially so when we are older and maybe more prone to "business as usual" or maybe even no business at all for some...lol

We're well into our senior years too and have visited the adult store and found some fun toys too...it's all about pushing those boundaries and finding out that there's really a lot of fun things to do with each other if we just relax and are not afraid or embarassed to "let go" and maybe try something new...

Thank you for your post and I hope it will inspire other 60+'s to not give up on their sex lives but find some new and fun ways to do what you guys did...I know we do and it's always great fun :)

Thanks for the positive comments Nekidinaz. I think there's also something to be said for the trust and appreciation built up as we see each other through ups and downs over many years. We have a lot invested in each other and that helps when we want to try something new to us.

I like "attracctive" too...lol

I wouldn't use the word "used", Attractive is the more appropriate term. 60+ men are far more affectionate and caring. They also understand the need for discretion. I'm sure if I ever give up my free-wheeling life, it would be for an older man.

I prefer something more fitting too...for me, "attractive" works much better than "used"...lol

Not all of us older guys want to feel used...feeling erotic and sensual is such a better feeling than simply being used...I know sometimes being or feeling used can be fun but in general, this older guy still enjoys feeling sexy and erotic ;)

I had a ten year 'relationship' with a sixty year plus lady. She was a sex bomb, and far more erotic than women my own age. I miss her very much.

Harry Truman was inaugurated for his elected term in January 1949 (having succeeded FDR as president upon the latter's death in 1945).
I was born the following month.
Ha, a downright ancient here.

Back