60+ and Those Who Love Them

Thank you all for the wonderful comments! Makes a girl feel good about herself! I love to smile! It means Im having fun and we all know , life is all about the fun you have! :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

you are positively stunning. thanks for sharing!

Ive been told,sixty is sexy!
Very, very nice. I am 74 and my current partner is 65. She is the best cocksucker - she actually orgasms simply from sucking my cock. Sex after 70 is fantastic too.

P.S. TNT - you are one very hot woman

67 M here. Just found these forums but have been reading the Lit mature stories for years. When I was a teenager I was attracted to my friends mothers and my mother's friends. As I aged, the women in my fantasies aged too. Now I am infatuated with women in their 60s and 70+.
I search out pics and stories of real matures and enjoy masturbating over fantasies as well as actual experiences of my younger days. Unfortunately I haven't had anything "strange" in over a decade.
If any ladies in my described age group would like to chat, please PM me.
I don't even know what KIK is, but I'm trying to figure it out.

I'm 25 and I've always been curious about being with a guy over 60. I like a lot of different things. No specific fetish, just a deep curiosity.
Let the curiosity take its course. Pm me if the curiosity is still there to be satisfied.

Just keeping the thread alive ( and clean as well....for now!)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 0
67 M here. Just found these forums but have been reading the Lit mature stories for years. When I was a teenager I was attracted to my friends mothers and my mother's friends. As I aged,

I think i jerked off to all my friends Mom's and sisters. I always enjoyed their dirty panties to when i could get my hands on them.

When I was a teenager, I stole a clean pair off a clothesline. Couldn't get my hands on a soiled pair. She was in her 50s. Kept them hidden in the rag bag. Rubbed the velvety fabric on my cock and filled it with cum.

Back