Best Friend's Daughter (Closed for MidtownKitten)

garajd

I will satisfy you!!
Joined
Jun 5, 2002
Posts
9,767
Alan Daniels, 55, was headmaster of a private school in Tennessee. Many of the students came from wealth families on both coasts. They chose his school because it was located in the 'middle of nowhere" as far as most of the kids were concerned. They were used to getting what they wanted, when they wanted it, and most of their parents indulged them. Eventually, these parents decided their kid needed a dose of reality . . . and here is where Alan and his school fit in.

Strict, fair, demanding . . . the kids found out that not everything, especially grades would be handed to them because of their name . . or their family name.

Today, Alan gets a call from on old college friend . . . looking for a school for his daughter . . .
 
Emily

"I'm not going, are you fucking insane?!"

"Emily, it's not up for discussion. The Headmaster there is an old friend of mine which is the only reason they're taking you on such short notice. He says you don't even have to pack, everything you need will be provided once you get there. It's really a very nice place sweetheart, I think it will be just what you need. You're leaving on Monday."

"You don't know what I need, you don't know me at all!"

I slam my bedroom door and throw myself on the bed. This is so unfair. My last semester before graduation and now my dad wants to send me to some shithole boarding school in buttfuck, Tennessee. This can't be happening. I consider my options - I could run away, I could pretend to be sick, I could cry and plead and promise to do better from now on. Finally, I sigh. I've done all those things before and I know this time it's not going to work.

I sit up and look at myself in the mirror. Big blue eyes stare back at me. Lots of people have told me I'm pretty, but I'm never happy with what I see. Pale skin that I wish was tanned, long dark hair that I wish was blonde, and large, firm breasts that I wish were tiny and cute.

"Fuck," I say to my own reflection. "What have I gotten myself into?"
 
Two days later

After a short meeting with Emily's father, catching up a bit on our college days, and getting his concerns about Emily, he departs, and I find a pissed-off 18-year old brat sitting across from my desk. No point in trying to be nice today; Miss Emily needs to find out quickly that we mean business here at the East Tennessee College Prep Academy.

She will learn soon enough that most of her classmates are here for much the same reason as she is . . . they are a pain in the ass to their parents.

Walking around my desk and leaning back against the front of it, Emily gets a glimpse of who she is dealing with . . . just a bit over 6 feet tall, a solid 190 pounds, brown hair, graying at the temples, a body that lets her know that I make the gym a part of my regular routine. Taking off my glasses so that you can see the blue eyes that have seduced more than a couple of young ladies in my life, then finally looking her straight in the eye,

"Emily, I know you don't want to be here; but, frankly, I don't give a damn what you want or how you feel about it. Your father brought you here for a reason, and he trusts me to meet his expectations. You will find that we are quite strict here, with high expectations for our students. Most of our graduates find that they are readily accepted into any university that they wish. So, I suggest you apply yourself, get over your 'smart-ass' attitude, and enjoy the time you have here."
 
Last edited:
Emily

I sit across from Headmaster Daniels' desk, arms crossed, staring past him out the window. I'm glad to be off our tiny private plane (I don't like small spaces), and I have to admit, this place is impressive. But now he's started in with the same old shit - here for a reason, apply yourself, enjoy your time, blah blah blah.

I stand up impatiently and then realize - whoa, he's taller than I first realized, at least a head taller than me. And something about the way he's looking right at me with those piercing blue eyes makes me think twice before I speak. Then I remember how lame all my teachers have been. Some have tried to be all strict with me, which is a joke. And some have tried to be my friend, which is just pathetic. One even tried to hit on me and I actually agreed to meet him after school for some "extra credit" but he turned out to be so worried about getting caught that nothing happened. I had him fired anyway. They're all the same - losers who think they can tell me what to do and I'm sure this guy is no different.

"Look, Allan, you can save it," I say. "I don't care that you're friends with my dad or whatever. We both know I'm going to do whatever the fuck I want while I'm stuck here and there's nothing you can do about it. Now why don't you make yourself useful and direct me to my room?"
 
Last edited:
"Sit down, Emily!" Obviously a command, said in a very firm voice . . . not shouted, but said in a way that it was not to be ignored.

Not waiting to see if you sit, "Let's get a few things straight. First of all, my name is Mr. Daniels. I will be addressed as Mr. Daniels, or Sir. Your instructors will be addressed in same manner. First names are not an option."

"Second, you may think that you are going to do 'whatever the fuck' you want to do while you are here. The first thing you are going to do is forget how to say 'fuck'. And, unless you do have an attitude change about whether or not I can do something about what you do here, trust me, you do not want to be spending time sitting in front of my desk."

"Finally, at least for now, I will not be directing you to your room. I have no idea where your room is. Ms. Franklin, our Dean of Women, will be here as soon as I give her a call. You will spend some time with her, and she will make arrangements for you to find you room."

"Yes, I am friends with you father . . . and that is probably the only reason I took his call and made the decision to admit you to our program. He and I both know that unless you make some changes, you are headed for some very difficult times in your life over the next few years. So, Emily, once you get to your room, you will do well to talk to the other young ladies here . . . you just might learn something."

Not waiting for a reply, I step back to my phone and press the button which rings the line in Ms. Franklin's office and ask her to come to my office, She appears immediately, as her office is directly across the hall from mine; a relatively young lady, mid-30's, attractive, but with a demeanor that says, "I am all business." As I stand behind my desk while Ms. Franklin enters the room, I cannot help but notice how physically attractive you are . . . which prompts a bulge in my slacks. Don't know if you notice or not, but don't really care!
 
Emily

"Sit down, Emily!"

And I sit down. If anyone else had said that to me, I would have told them to go fuck themselves. I don't know why I obey him, but I do. After he's finished speaking, he calls for Ms. Franklin to escort me to my room. She appears in the doorway and I stand up. As I do, I notice that Headmaster Daniels has a huge boner! My eyes fly to his face and I can see that he is taking in every inch of my body and not even pretending to hide it. Granted, the tiny, spaghetti-strapped sundress I have on doesn't leave much to the imagination, but still - he has no right! I turn angrily and storm past Ms. Franklin all the way down the hall until I realize I have no idea where I'm going. I look around for some clue, but all the doors I see look the same - closed and unlabelled. I have no choice but to walk back to where she is still standing with a small smile on her face.

"In the future, Ms. Pratt, I suggest you wait for instruction before you act," she says. We're about the same height and build, except she has brown hair pulled back into a perfect bun and I have a tangled ponytail, and she is dressed conservatively and I... well, I am not.

She leads me away from Headmaster Daniels' office in the opposite direction I had started out and we turn into an alcove with two elevators. She presses the call button and we get in.

"Now, Ms. Pratt, we are on the Ground Floor. This is where all the administrative offices are located, as well as where you will find the majority of your classes. The girls' dorm is located on the second floor and the boys' dorm on the third floor. You have access to the Ground Floor and second floor only, is that understood?"

I look at the row of buttons.
"So, what's on the 4th floor?" I ask.
"That's not your concern."
"And what's in the basement?"

She ignores my question as we step out of the elevator on the second floor.

"You'll notice that we have apartment style dorms, we find they simulate a more realistic experience for students once they enter the real world. There are twenty-five apartments on this floor, each one has four bedrooms with a small shared bathroom, kitchen and living space. The building adjacent to this one is our recreational complex where you will find our cafeteria, theatre, swimming pool and gymnasium. Perhaps one of your roommates will be kind enough to give you a tour. They're all in class at the moment, but I believe Mr. Daniels will be informing them of your arrival."

Ms. Franklin opens the last door on the right and leads me into my new "apartment." It's as she described, small and sparsely furnished. I notice that the door only locks from the outside, which I think is a bit weird.

"Um, where's the TV?" I ask.
"We don't permit televisions in the dorms. There are two TV rooms in the rec hall with a variety of channels and viewing material available. If you'd like to book a room, you simply send me your request, and if I decide the privilege is merited, I slot you in."
"You have to be fucking kidding me."
Ms. Franklin spins on her heel so that we are almost nose to nose and says, "I believe Mr. Daniels told you we don't tolerate that kind of language. Consider this your first warning, Ms. Pratt. You only get three."
And then what, I wonder. Detention? Suspension? Or... something worse?

I can't say why, but I am starting to get a very strange feeling about this place.
 
Last edited:
A few minutes later, Claire (Ms. Franklin) is back in my office with a bit of a smile on her face. "Damn, Alan, we've got a wild one this time, don't we?"

"Yes, we do. But her father is an old college friend of mine and I couldn't turn him down. He signed all the documents giving us free reign to do what we must to whip her into shape." I get the expected smile from Claire when I used the term 'whip into shape'.

"Let's give her a day or two to get acclimated before taking her to the training rooms." As Claire turns to leave, I give her a firm squeeze of her ass . . . just between friends, really good friends.
 
Last edited:
Emily

I watch the door close behind Ms. Franklin. Great.. what am I supposed to do now? I wander into the bedroom that will be mine for the rest of the semester. There's a single bed built into the wall, a desk with a laptop bolted to it, a dresser with two towels and a row of toiletries in a neat row on it, and a closet that is slightly open. I take a closer look inside and see five identical plaid skirts, five crisp, white button down shirts, and two pairs of shiny black shoes. In the dresser, I find ten pairs of white knee socks, and ten pairs of white cotton panties with matching bras. Ms. Franklin made it very clear before she left that next time she saw me, I should be dressed "more appropriately" as she put it and I guess this is what she must mean. There don't seem to be any other options.

I decide to take a shower before getting changed. I slip out of my dress and catch a glimpse of my reflection in the dresser mirror. I run my hands over the silky material of my hot pink thong and lacy bra. It might be a while before I get to wear these again. I take them off, leaving them in a pile on the floor, and wrapping myself in a towel, make my way to the bathroom. It's pretty basic - a sink, a toilet and a shower enclosed in glass. Hanging my towel on a hook on the door, I turn the water on and pull my hair free of its ponytail. The hot water feels amazing hitting my skin and I take my time shampooing my hair and soaping my entire body.

It's not long before I'm surrounded by steam and I don't even notice when the bathroom door opens. It's only when I hear giggling that I wipe the glass door of the shower with my hand and see two redheads looking back at me. With a little shriek, I turn the water off.

"What the fuck?!" I yell. "Haven't you ever heard of knocking?"

More giggling. I can tell right away that they're sisters, they look so much alike, except one has a mane of red curls and the other, a sleek red bob.

"Let's just say we're not exactly big on privacy around here, so you might as well get used to it," one of the girls says. She pulls the shower door open and looks me up and down. "Wow, you have great tits!" she says.

Now I'm blushing, standing completely naked in front of strangers while they talk about my breasts! "Um.. thanks," I mutter. "Can you please give me my towel?"

The girl with shorter hair tosses the towel in my direction. "I'm Nikki. This is Liz. And you must be Emily. Mr. Daniels told us we'd be getting a new roommate and asked us to.. show you the ropes," she says and they smile at each other in a way that tells me I am definitely missing something here.

"Get dressed," Liz says to me. "We'll give you the grand tour of campus."
"Okay," I reply, wrapping myself in the towel. "I was actually wondering what's on the fourth floor?"
For a minute, there is complete silence. Then Nikki says, "Be careful what you wish for, Emily," before following her sister out of bathroom, leaving me alone and confused.
 
After Claire leaves, a smile on her face from my quick grope of her ass, I settle back into my chair and into my role as headmaster. Seems like there is always a stack of paperwork to go thru - staff requests for more supplies, purchase orders for all the mundane things needed to run the academy, and requisitions for replacement uniforms and clothing for the students.

Long after all the faculty have left, and the students have entered the dining hall for dinner, Claire Franklin enters my office, locking the door behind her. Unbuttoning the top couple of buttons on her blouse, the swell of her breasts showing . . . "Um, Mr. Daniels, could I interest you in something to eat at my apartment this evening?"

"Why, yes you can, Ms. Franklin." Standing up behind my desk, I reach down and stroke my stiffening cock in my slacks. "Perhaps you can give my your assessment of our newest student. Miss Emily Pratt."
 
Claire

"Certainly, Mr. Daniels," I reply.

God, he's a good looking man. We have a wonderful working relationship and a very.. special friendship on the side. I admit I found some of his methods highly unconventional and more than a little shocking when I first started working here, but they certainly do produce results.

I lick my lips as the outline of his hard cock straining against his pants becomes clear. Probably still all worked up over his friend's daughter, our new student. And why wouldn't he be? She was hot. And if I was being honest, I was dying to get my hands on her myself. But first things first - I would present my initial assessment to Alan and see if we were on the same page about how to proceed with young Emily Pratt... and maybe we could have a little fun at the same time.

"Well," I say, undoing the remaining buttons on my blouse and opening it to reveal a black satin bra that just barely covers by nipples, "to start with, I find Miss Pratt to be spoiled, headstrong, lazy, and arrogant." I unzip my skirt and step out of it, leaving me in my bra, matching black thong, garters, stockings and heels. "I think she will need strict rules and swift consequences for breaking them if we are to get her under control as her father wishes." I cross behind Alan's desk so that I am standing right in front of him.

"I think she's an excellent candidate for our specialized training program and I'd like to get her started right away. She's used to getting her way so it's likely she'll fight it at first, but I feel confident that she can be made to... come around. Do you concur, Mr. Daniels?"
 
Sitting back down in my chair and leaning back as you come around to within touching distance. "Yes, Claire, I do believe we can get her to come around . . . and before too long she will cum around as well."

Your aroused state is becoming quite obvious . . the intoxicating aroma emanating from your swollen pussy lips that are fully extended against your thong, the shading of the material changing to reveal a growing wet spot . . .

Reaching over to place my hand between your thighs, I squeeze your soft skin just above your stockings. My erection has grown even harder and the pressure against my slacks causes me to shift my position in my chair . . . "I do believe, Claire, that you need to relieve the pressure I am feeling from my slacks."
 
Claire

"I thought you'd never ask, Alan," I say with a smile.

I drop to my knees between your legs, undo your belt and pants, and as you shift in your seat, I pull your slacks and briefs to the ground. I know all seven inches of your rock hard cock well and take my time licking it from base to tip and back again. Once it's slick with saliva, I let my hand take my mouth's place, stroking up and down the shaft, my thumb circling the sensitive head every time. My moist lips move down to kiss your balls and then suck on them gently. Your groans of pleasure are music to my ears and I can feel my pussy getting hotter and wetter by the second.

With my hand still wrapped firmly around the base of your cock, I finally take just the head in my mouth, flicking my tongue back and forth across the tip. Then, looking up at you, I open my fingers and slowly take your entire length in, pausing only a moment to control my gag reflex as I feel you enter my throat.

The funny thing is, I used to hate giving head. I never lacked for dates, but I found most of the men I was meeting utterly boring and the sex unfulfilling. Things certainly have changed since I started working here, I think to myself as my head continues to bob up and down on your dick. It's really been as much an education for me as it has been for the students.
 
Once you kneel in front of me and open your mouth wide and take me in, I feel you 'slip' into your submissive role. Although our times together involve many different scenarios, situations like this bring out your total desire to satisfy me. You have that ability to bring me close to orgasm, then . . . back off and leave me almost begging for you to begin again.

Wrapping my hands around the back of your head, not to force you to suck me deeper, but more to feel the softness of your hair and the constant motion of your head bobbing up and down on my dick . . . god, Claire, you have the most incredible tongue and mouth . . .

"Keep that up, you little slut, and I can guarantee that you will be well rewarded later this evening at your place."
 
Claire

Hearing you call me a little slut sends shivers of anticipation down my spine. Yes, Alan, I think, I'll gladly be your fucktoy tonight.

I stretch my jaw to its widest and pick up my pace, increasing the friction up and down the length of your shaft. I can feel your balls tightening and taste precum on my tongue. You're so close...

Without stopping the motion of my head, I reach around to unhook my bra and shake it loose, freeing my breasts. Capturing your wet cock between them, I begin titfucking you and hear you groan with pleasure.

Looking up at you, I ask "Where would you like to cum, Mr. Daniels?"
 
"All over you tits, Claire, then use your hands to rub it all over them like your favorite body lotion." Just then my eruption begins, spilling streams of hot cum onto your tits.

Cumming hard, I barely hear the buzz of my desk phone; looking down, I see that the call is from security. Taking a deep breath, "Daniels, here," and wait for a response.

"Mr. Daniels, we are getting a report of some sort of a disturbance on the girls' floor involving our new student, Miss Pratt."

Looking down at you, still rubbing my cum over your tits and nipples, "Please send someone up to the floor and escort Miss Pratt up to the 4th floor, room 3."

"OK, Claire, let's get dressed and go up and deal with Miss. Pratt."
 
Emily

I stare at my room mates in disbelief. Not five minutes ago, they had wandered into my bedroom, got into my bed uninvited, and started molesting me. With no pajamas provided, I had no choice but to sleep in just my bra and underwear, but when the bra started getting uncomfortable, I had taken it off, so that I was wearing nothing but the white panties from my dresser drawer when they decided it was okay to join me.

They were both naked and with one on either side of me, I had been trapped between their warm bodies.

"Tell us what you like, Emily," one of them had whispered as I felt hands on my breasts, in my hair, between my thighs.

"I don't like girls.. in that way," I said. "Now get out of my bed before I call Ms. Franklin!"

They had both had a good laugh at that although I wasn't sure why it was so funny. That's when Nikki had rolled on top of me, straddling my body and pinning my arms down above my head. "Are you sure you don't like girls?" she asked. "I bet we could get you really wet..."

I had felt Liz's hands move from my thighs to my pussy, stroking my sex through the thin fabric. Then the panties were pushed aside and her fingers were opening me, replaced soon after by her wet tongue. In truth, I had only had sex once with my then boyfriend and the combination of both us being drunk and virgins had led to an encounter that was brief and disappointing. It had also done nothing to prepare me for what was happening now, and even as jolts of pleasure rippled through my body from Liz's mouth, I struggled to close my legs and push Nikki off of me.

Now free from her grasp, I had just jumped out of bed and backed away.
"I swear to god if either of you come near me again, I'll scratch your fucking eyes out!" I scream at them.

"Relax, Emily. We were just being friendly," Nikki says.

"Yeah," Liz chimes in. "If we knew you were going to be such a prude about it, we wouldn't have bothered trying to get to know you at all."

"Get to know me?! Are you fucking insane?? That's it, this place is too fucked up for me, I'm going home right now!" I throw on the dress I was wearing when I arrived and pick up the phone on the desk. I haven't even dialed before it's ringing.

"Security," a voice answers.

"This is Emily Pratt. I've been sexually assaulted and I demand to speak to my father immediately."

"Please hold."

Within minutes, there's a knock on the door and a beefy looking security guard enters our "apartment."

"Miss Pratt, please come with me," he says.

"Gladly," I reply and march past him, out the door and to the elevator. Once inside, I'm surprised to see him push the button for the fourth floor. "Wait, where are we going?"

"Mr. Daniels is waiting for you," he says. The elevator door opens and he leads me to #3. I don't know what to expect or why I suddenly feel so nervous.
 
Once Claire and I are dressed, we take the elevator to the 4th floor and I enter room 3 to find a very upset and defiant Emily waiting. I sent Claire into the room with the one-way mirror so that she can watch everything that happens between me and Emily.

"OK, Emily, please tell me why it was necessary to have to brought up here." I know damn good and well what happened. Emily ranted all the way up here to the security guard and he gave me all the details before I entered the room. I'm pretty sure her version of Liz & Nikki's actions is accurate . . . but so what??
 
Emily

I have no idea why I'm in this strange, sparse room. Just a single window, a desk, and two chairs. The security guy told me to have a seat and wait for Mr. Daniels, but instead, I pace around, getting angrier and more upset with every minute. I told the guard exactly what happened, but somehow it seemed like I was the one about to get in trouble!

You walk in. You're very calm, which just makes me madder. "OK, Emily, please tell me why it was necessary to have to bring you up here," you say.

"I don't know why the fuck I'm up here!" I yell. "I told security exactly what happened with those crazy sluts you put me in a room with, how they... touched me and... did other things."

I'm surprised to realize that as I think about what happened with Liz and Nikki, and say the words out loud to you, my pussy starts to tingle with a wet heat. I ignore the unsettling feeling and focus instead on getting out of here as quickly as possible.

"Look, Allan, get my dad on the phone right now. I want our plane here to take me home TONIGHT. I know you're buddies and all so maybe if you're lucky, he won't press charges against this freak show you call a school, but I wouldn't count on it."

I sit down on one of the chairs and stare at the mirror with my arms crossed over my chest, waiting to see what you will do.
 
"Emily, you can rant and rave all you want, but remember who is in charge here . . . and no, I will not call your father. He specifically gave me instructions that I am not to call him until you have been here at least one week; then he may call me and ask for a report on your behavior."

I can only imagine the smile on Claire's face behind the one-way mirror; another hot little slut for her to deal with in her own way. As you sit back on the chair and wrap your arms across your tits, you didn't do it fast enough to hide the hard nips I see poking against your material of your dress . . . and the way your are squirming on the chair gives me a hint that you may be experiencing some arousal . . . either from what happened, or from telling me about it.
 
Emily

A whole week here before I can talk to my dad! No, I can't do it. I can't spend another minute in the same room with those girls and even though you want me to believe that you're in charge, I know that most teachers who have tried to control me in the past have been full of shit. What can you really do to me anyway?

Suddenly I remember that there is a phone in your office on the first floor.

"Fine, if you won't call my dad, I will!" I yell at you and make for the door.
 
Leaning back in my chair as you continue to rant and make threats that are impossible for you to carry out. Watching you run toward the door and open it, only to find Harold, the security guard, blocking her escape.

Harold grabs you by the wrists and holds them tightly behind your back, drawing your dress even tighter across your hard nipples.

"OK, Harold, take Miss Pratt to Room 4. I'm sure she will it quite comfortable." Winking thru the one-way glass to Claire; she know what is coming next.
 
Back
Top