Forced bisexuality

kittiGoddess

Experienced
I was just curious if any female submissives have experienced this, forced girl on girl. I am 100%straight with no attraction to women, if anything I feel total repulsion to the point of nausea. Any advice on how to deal with this prospect. Have you had to do this, was it as bad as you thought?

Hm.

First, I would wonder about the motivation for this.

Second, I would wonder which activities we are actually talking about.

Hitting a male body with a whip would be something completely different for me than sucking his cock.

I can see the appeal in using a woman as my extension to perform mechanical manipulations of another female body. And this is how I would start if I wanted to involve a straight woman and see how she copes with that. But overall it looks more like a good opportunity to make your partner despise you. You cannot undo your memory.

If you're a straight female sub and so straight the idea of being with another woman makes you feel sick, your dom should respect that as a hard limit and not try to make you do things you don't like.

Well, if it repulses you, why would you do it? Are you paying the other woman involved? Does SHE want to be with someone that is repulsed by her? If you're not paying her and she's not into being with someone that finds her gross, is she getting anything out of it? I wouldn't want to be someone's experiment and I'd feel pretty turned off if the other person involved didn't want to actually have fun with me. It's worth thinking about I think.

Well, if it repulses you, why would you do it? Are you paying the other woman involved? Does SHE want to be with someone that is repulsed by her? If you're not paying her and she's not into being with someone that finds her gross, is she getting anything out of it? I wouldn't want to be someone's experiment and I'd feel pretty turned off if the other person involved didn't want to actually have fun with me. It's worth thinking about I think.

What she said. ^^^^

I've been in situations where the guy I was with wanted me to be with another woman. I felt no attraction to the woman; I was game because I wanted to please him. That being said, I didn't feel repulsed or nauseated by being with a woman. I just like guy parts better.

Soooo - I guess I can't say it was forced. Anything truly forced isn't right. Consentual non-consent is one thing. This sounds like - as Snugbug said - a hard limit.

What's the deal? Why is it on your radar??

Many thanks

Thank you for all your responses. the activities that you asked about are sexual activities, his only instruction so far is that he wants to watch us eat each other's cunts. He has mentioned using her as an extension of his power ,verbal hi,ilia toon and slapping, to which I responded that I would be keeping a knife handy. They're thief sick slut would be paid, another difficulty that I have.

This was a hard limit when we first got together and I told him that I was a sub with limits but he changed it to he is a Master not just a Dom and Iwill not be allowed limits, I should trust he knows best

I think that leaving the situation is the answer, it sounds like I am not being such an unreasonable drama queen

Thank you for all your responses. the activities that you asked about are sexual activities, his only instruction so far is that he wants to watch us eat each other's cunts. He has mentioned using her as an extension of his power ,verbal hi,ilia toon and slapping, to which I responded that I would be keeping a knife handy. They're thief sick slut would be paid, another difficulty that I have.

This was a hard limit when we first got together and I told him that I was a sub with limits but he changed it to he is a Master not just a Dom and I will not be allowed limits, I should trust he knows best

I think that leaving the situation is the answer, it sounds like I am not being such an unreasonable drama queen

:eek:

Master /Dom it DOES NOT MATTER WHAT HE FUCKING CALLS HIMSELF>>>>

You are allowed to have hard limits and HE MUST RESPECT THEM... otherwise he is NOT WORTHY OF YOUR SUBMISSION.

Forgive me for yelling, but this is really serious bullshit and is NOT OKAY.

Cascadia.

:eek:

Master /Dom it DOES NOT MATTER WHAT HE FUCKING CALLS HIMSELF>>>>

You are allowed to have hard limits and HE MUST RESPECT THEM... otherwise he is NOT WORTHY OF YOUR SUBMISSION.

Forgive me for yelling, but this is really serious bullshit and is NOT OKAY.

Cascadia.

I am stunned that someone claiming to be a Dom/Master has such little respect for you as to push things this far.
Its often said but rarely understood that submission is a gift.
Cascadia sums this up perfectly he is not worthy of your submission, or your time. you're not being dramatic. Limits should be pushed, hard limits should never even enter into the situation once declared as a hard limit.

This was a hard limit when we first got together and I told him that I was a sub with limits but he changed it to he is a Master not just a Dom and Iwill not be allowed limits, I should trust he knows best

If it's that easy to demand total obedience then you should just call yourself a master for a minute and decree that you won't do stuff you don't like.

Kitti, I think you need to get out of the situation, he is not a good Dom or master or human being from the sound of it.

I don't even know where to start, and in truth there is really no reason for me to even say z thing, as it's all been said and quite well. So I will just say, I agree with the advice you've been given thus far. You have limits, they should be respected UNLESS you, YOU, want them pushed. And it doesn't sound like you do.

I think a Dom/Sub relationship has to be based on trust, you need to employ a safe word system and be confident that your Dom will respect it, if you don’t have that confidence, end the relationship.

My Daddy quickly took charge of me once we started fucking but l was always confident that he would respect my limits. To my credit l found the whole situation so exciting that he never found my limit, l just wanted to try everything. Obviously l had to draw the line on anything that would mark me as my husband often saw me naked.

Mutual trust has to be the basis of the relationship, if it’s not there, end it.

I theorize that "forced" bisexuality is less about the sub exploring curiosities, as it is about the emotional pleasure received from surrendering control, allowing the Dom to place the sub outside the normal comfort zone, and knowing the Dom receives visual stimuli from watching the sub's mixed emotions and beautiful, innocent vulnerability.

I theorize that "forced" bisexuality is less about the sub exploring curiosities, as it is about the emotional pleasure received from surrendering control, allowing the Dom to place the sub outside the normal comfort zone, and knowing the Dom receives visual stimuli from watching the sub's mixed emotions and beautiful, innocent vulnerability.

That is all well and good, however, if the activity (in this case - oral sex with a woman) is a hard limit "no" - then I can not see how it would be possible to achieve any emotional pleasure from surrendering control.

Obviously l had to draw the line on anything that would mark me as my husband often saw me naked.

Mutual trust has to be the basis of the relationship, if it’s not there, end it.

I feel like there's a conflict between these two sentences.

The proper reply to this is "Good bye, and good luck" or, more succinctly, "Fuck right the fuck off".

You're only not allowed limits when you decide to give up your limits. He's only your Master when you two, together, decide that he's your Master. Any controlling asshole can call himself a Master and use kink/BDSM to excuse their shitty behavior.

But you have to be your own best advocate. Get out. Quickly.

I theorize that you haven't read any of the thread beyond the original post.

This isn't forced slavery in a 3rd world country. You can tell him your hard no's! If he can't handle it, Then maybe he needs to move on. You aren't a hollow shell for him to use beyond your limits. Stand up for your limits. He can call himself anything, Ruler of the world, Master, King Louie, or whatever! It is only a name and not a right to strip you of your limits.

Last edited:
Back