Long nipples...

NotJustAGrrl

Experienced
Greetings! I am wondering if anyone is experienced in Nipple Lengthening?? I am not sure if this term is appropriate...but It says what I mean:)

My nipples are naturally quite long...But I wonder if there is a way to enhance this? Any advice??

:heart: :kiss: :heart:

There are suction devices that supposedly will lengthen the nipples if used consistently over time. I've never used them, so I really don't know if it works or not.

Desdemona said:
There are suction devices that supposedly will lengthen the nipples if used consistently over time. I've never used them, so I really don't know if it works or not.

I have used them a little and they do work, mostly though, they help nipples achieve their greatest length. I don't know if they necessarily can make them longer though.

One thing to be careful about is the length of time that they are on. I think the absolute maximum is an hour, but I never left them on a sub for longer than 20-30 minutes.

Also, the suction device may cause some discharge from the nipples. The fluid can be anywhere from milky white to a greenish black. Each nipple may in fact have a different color discharge. This is not unhealthy, just a little disconcerting if you are not expecting it.

Some of the suction kits have small rubber rings which can be slid over the erect nipples to maintain the nipple erection without prolonged suction. This let's you play with them longer. The suction devices I used were like two tiny turkey basters. Rubber balls with glass tubes coming out of them. Sort of like an oldfashioned bicycle horn.

Hope this helps.

I once read a story (fiction, so this may not apply to real life at all) about a fluid that, when injected in small doses into the nipple, would keep it in its erect state. I wonder: Is this actually possible?

As far as actual experience goes, I've found that small (like the kind that go on braces) rubber bands can keep your nipples poky during the daytime. I don't know whether they ultimately add length, though.

Zip's advice seems very helpful! I wish I had more to offer.

There is a device on the market, but I don't know if it is what you are looking for. It's targeted at women who want to breastfeed who have inverted nipples. The woman wears the little suction thingies almost all the time in an effort to get those littles guys (gals?) to finally poke out. The thingie that goes on the nipple is only so long, so it's not really to elongate the nipple - just to make the shy ones not so shy.

If you do a search on "inverted nipples" in the General Board, you should see the thread.

Regarding the bicycle shaped pumps (available at most adult stores for the low low price of 12.98) a word of warning: If you're nipples naturally stand out fairly well on their own, do not leave the pumps on very long. The entire aerolea will tend to pucker and get goosebumps caused by abnormal amounts of skin being sucked to attention. When the pump is removed the pressure changes and those goosebumps sudden hurt very very badly, especially if its the time of the month when your breasts are most sensitive.

~
B

Bijoux said:
Regarding the bicycle shaped pumps (available at most adult stores for the low low price of 12.98) a word of warning: If you're nipples naturally stand out fairly well on their own, do not leave the pumps on very long. The entire aerolea will tend to pucker and get goosebumps caused by abnormal amounts of skin being sucked to attention. When the pump is removed the pressure changes and those goosebumps sudden hurt very very badly, especially if its the time of the month when your breasts are most sensitive.

~
B

I'm not sure about the bicycle pumps, but you're right about the nipples hurting as soon as the suction comes off. That's why you want to build up to that slowly or the pain can be intense and last a while!

I forgot to add that! Thanks Bijou!

I think there are other, besides, suction devices. I believe the Victorians had them. You need some way to grasp and pull at the end of the nipple (possibly through a piercing; a 1" bar type) and to increase the distance to the base. Perhaps like a 'collar' that fits below the tip (the bar preventing the nipple from contracting), or a 1" ring that can be spaced out from the tip.

Surely these things work. Ever seen the necks or ears of some African groups? ;) . How far to go? 3", 5". I'd suppose they droop at some point.

It sound like something to be done sterile-ly and VERY gradually. But I bet a few months would show results.

I think that nipple lengthening is a lot like penis enlargement....hooey...but suction play gives temporary blood flow increase and size, especially if a cock or nipple ring is used.

But, like Nemo says, I love instructing a woman to wear small elastics on her nipples...if not too tight, they can keep you perky and aroused all day long.

And that's a good thing.

Lance "Martha Stewart" Castor

Lancecastor said:
I think that nipple lengthening is a lot like penis enlargement....hooey...but suction play gives temporary blood flow increase and size, especially if a cock or nipple ring is used.

But, like Nemo says, I love instructing a woman to wear small elastics on her nipples...if not too tight, they can keep you perky and aroused all day long.

And that's a good thing.

Lance "Martha Stewart" Castor

While I cannot claim to have witnessed actual nipple growth, I can definitely say that I have seen the appearance of growth. The nipples stay are harder and are much more sensitive. This leads to a state of almost continually erect or semi-erect nipples.

And that's never a bad thing!

zipman7 said:
While I cannot claim to have witnessed actual nipple growth, I can definitely say that I have seen the appearance of growth. The nipples stay are harder and are much more sensitive. This leads to a state of almost continually erect or semi-erect nipples.

And that's never a bad thing!

I have a male sub who enjoys having enlarged nipples with suction too.

And I enjoy tormenting them. :p

Eb

I am sooooo glad I posted here! I am definately going to try the elasics that were mentioned...I do not think I dare try anything that resembles a bicylcle pump...Though I love pain...this is a bit too scary. I'd be afraid of permanent damage,

Love to all!

i've made mine bigger

the cheapest way to do it is to buy a snake bit kit from walmart and apply the suction cups to your nipples. You have to go easy at first and work your way up to more and more time. If you rush you will end up with water blisters. I wear them a minimum of 10 hrs a day but weekends over 20. I now have permanent enlargement to where i can go weeks without and when its cold they are visible thu my thickest shirt.

When I expressed breast milk, the pump used to pull my entire nipple and some breast tissue down the tube, at times it looked quite extreme elongating them by up to a couple of inches.
I finished feeding and expressing and my nipples have gone back to normal, no permanant changes at all.

hi

any advice on where to get nipple/clit suction toys,and or which one work?

Greetings! I am wondering if anyone is experienced in Nipple Lengthening?? I am not sure if this term is appropriate...but It says what I mean:)

My nipples are naturally quite long...But I wonder if there is a way to enhance this? Any advice??

:heart: :kiss: :heart:

I see this is a really old thread that has been bumped up recently. But in case anybody is still wondering what to do about this issue, you can try these. They are a favorite resource of my Dom, and I've gone up a couple of sizes with them over time. After a short wear (15 minutes or so), they leave the nipples nicely engorged and lengthened --- His favorite state. Once you fill one size, you can just order up the next. I'm surprised that nobody has put up this link yet. These are so much simpler than the other things that have been posted here, and they work quite nicely.

hi

those look good,but looking more for suction type.somebody post a link but it was a uk site.anything else

This sort of thing looks the best - you can then detach the pump and leave the cylinders on for a while. Although obviously when at home, as the pump attachments aren't exactly subtle!

http://www.bondara.co.uk/nipple-clit-enlarger-pump
This does work quite well. I was lucky enough to have very large nipples to begin with (even though I was ashamed of them when I was younger), but I still use this pump on myself if I'm in one of my showing off moods. The only drag is that I travel so much, and I really don't want something like this in my luggage with going through security, etc.

ok

This does work quite well. I was lucky enough to have very large nipples to begin with (even though I was ashamed of them when I was younger), but I still use this pump on myself if I'm in one of my showing off moods. The only drag is that I travel so much, and I really don't want something like this in my luggage with going through security, etc.

how about a us link.

I think I posted this on another thread, but one can always just use a sturdy lipstick on one's nipples on a topless beach or whatever. They'll look larger if one does it right.

Back