Pool Party

The evening flew by. Dinner went quickly with Angel dominating the conversation. I did my best to act normally, although it was hard not to stare at Mom. Finally we were home, and Dad and Angel went off to bed. I headed up to my room, and worked on editing some of the video I had captured of Mom and I. I wish I had found a way to get video Angel and Jen, but maybe the next time. I turned on my camera just in case I had a visitor, and turned off all but one small light. Climbing into bed, I turned on the TV.
 
I headed up to my room as soon as we got home, and spent the next hour on the phone with Racheal. I didn't tell her everything that happened on our trip, just about the shopping and pools. I was pretty sure that she would be in for a little gang bang with Dad, but wanted to feel her out in person not on the phone. She reminded me that I was suppose to help her watch her parents house while they were gone that weekend. A little while later I heard Keith and Dad both go into their rooms, a short while later I headed downstairs and found Mom on the couch watching TV. We talked for awhile before I headed up to bed.

I went down to Keiths room and knocked quietly before turning the handle and letting myself in.

"Keith are you awake?"

I could see him sitting at his bed watching a movie. The was a lot of girls in skimpy outfits, and I could see Keiths cock getting hard under the covers as I stood and watched the movie.

"Is this the kind of thing that turns you on?"
 
Last edited:
I looked away from the tv as my door creaked open. I couldn't make out who it was until they closed my door, and I heard Angel whisper.

Keith are you awake?"

I was watching some cheesy movie with a bunch of girls with their tits jiggling out of their tops. Angel closed the door, and walked over and watched it with me for a few minutes in silence. Finally she broke the silence.

Is this the kind of thing that turns you on? she asked me with a frown.

I laughed. "Do you really want to know what turns me on?"

She gave me a nod of her head, so I continued. "I'll show you what turns me on, if you tell me what turns you on."

Angel hesitated before nodding her head slowly. I got out of the bed, and walked over to the computer. I went through all my passwords until I could finally log onto the computer. I went to one that specialized in women in various costumes doing live webcams and getting screwed in all sorts of positions and places. I showed her my particular favorite, a young blonde chick wearing a all sorts of different costumes. Angel at down on my knee, and took control of the mouse, clicking on a video of this girl getting fucked from behind by a well endowed guy. Then she went to one where this girl was doing a live webcam, slowly stripping out of a schoolgirls outfit, before using a dildo on herself. I could hear her breathing getting deeper and slower as she clicked through other images.
 
Last edited:
I nodded as Keith asked if I would share my turn ons with him. For the next 30 minutes or so, I sat on his knee, slowly clicking through videos, pictures, and webcams of these hot women dressed in crazy costumes. I could tell Keiths favorites by his reaction when I clicked on the various links. I was getting so turned on I could hardly stand it, but I also had an idea. Finally I turned and gave Keith a quick kiss on the lips.

"Goodnight Keith" I said as I stood up and headed to the door. "I'll tell you my turn ons tomorrow."

I walked ut the door before he could protest, and quickly went back to my room.

As soon as I got in my room, I started to go through the clothes that Daddy had bought me. I was so horny from everything I had seen that my panties were soaked. I went into my bathroom, and put on a little makeup. I gathered my blonde hair into a pony tail before heading back into the bedroom. I put on the outfit I had laid out on the bed, and admired myself in the mirror. I wondered for a second if it was too much, and then shook my head. I knew what my brother liked, and this should drive him crazy.

I looked at how the short dark blue plaid skirt just covered my ass. Sheer white lace stockings stopped halfway up my thighs held up by a dark blue garter belt. I wore a sheer white lace thong that tied at my hips, my bra was sheer white with blue lace, my nipples hard and visible through the fabric. The bra was purposely slightly small, causing my breasts to nearly spill out the top. I had tied a white blouse just under my breasts completing my slutty schoolgirl look. All in all I though I looked like every boys schoolgirl dream.I put on my longest robe, and gathered it around me just in case I ran into Mom or Dad in the hallway. I took a quick look outside my door, and padded quietly down the hall to Keiths room, quietly opening the door and sneaking in. I stood by the door, the moonlight, and a small light from a lamp in the corner illuminating me.

I reached behind me and locked the door before turning my attention to Keith at the computer. I made eye contact with him before slowly undoing the sash that bound my robe around my waist. The look on his face was all the reassurance that I needed, as my robe pooled around my ankles on the floor.
 
Last edited:
I could tell that Angel was getting turned on watching the action on the computer monitor, so it surprised me when she abruptly kissed me and headed out the door.

Goodnight Keith. I'll tell you my turn ons tomorrow

I sat there disappointed, with a raging hard on as I watched the door close quietly behind her. I turned back to my computer and went to another favorite site. I totally lost track of time as navigated around the site. I looked up when I heard my door open again. I could see Angel wearing her big robe. She took a minute to lock the door before taking a step towards me. She stopped and looked me in the eye before slowly undoing the sash around her waist. The robe gaped open, and I could see what she had hiddened under the robe. She shrugged her shoulders, and the robe fell to the floor leaving her before me in the sexiest schoolgirl outfit I had ever seen.

"Damn" I said, my jaw nearly hitting the floor. I took in the short mini, the stockings and garters. My eyes continued to travel upwards taking in how her bra struggled to contain her heaving breasts.

I reached for my camera. "You gotta let me take a couple of pictures sis." I pleaded as I reached for my camera. "You look so amazingly hot, better than any of the girls on the internet. You gotta let me."

I could tell from the look on her face that she wasn't sure. "I promise to get rid of them if you ask me to, and I won't let anyone see them, I'll guard them with my life. Look what you have done to me." I indicated my groin where my cock was making a tent of my shorts.
 
Last edited:
I heard Keith mutter "damn" as he turned his body, his eyes never leaving my body, and fumbled around until he found his camera.

You gotta let me take a couple of pictures sis You look so amazingly hot, better than any of the girls on the internet. You gotta let me

I think the last time I had seen such a look on Keiths face was when we were little, and he would plead with my parents for a new bike.

"What if someone else finds them. You hear about it everyday"

I promise to get rid of them if you ask me to, and I won't let anyone see them, I'll guard them with my life. Look what you have done to me he pointed down at the tent in his shorts.


"Maybe a couple, if you promise I can delete them if I don't like them.'

I glanced over his shoulder, and noticed a fairly attractive woman on his screen.

"What are you looking at now?"
 
My cock was a rock in my shorts as I reached for my camera. I didn't care what her answer was, I was going to take pictures of her, and use her as I saw fit. My heart was racing as I looked at her through the view finder.

Maybe a couple, if you promise I can delete them if I don't like them

"Yeah, yeah" I answered as I began to squeeze off shot after shot. It took me a second to realize she had asked me a question.

"Oh, it's a website that lets you post stories, and amateur pictures. People can write with you, or comment on the pictures."


"I began to direct Angel on how to pose. Turn around, bend over slightly. Look over your shoulder. " As she began to loosen up, I reached over and turned on one of the video cameras.

"Damn your hot Sis, look at how hard you have made me."
 
Keith didn't really listen to my reply, instead he grabbed his camera and began to take pictures.

Yeah, yeah he replied to my desire to delete them if I found them objectionable.

He snapped a few of me just standing there, before directing me to turn around. He snapped a few more of me from behind, then looking over my shoulder, then bent over the bed. His shutter was whirling as he moved me from one position to the next.

Finally he realized I had asked him about what was on his computer screen.

Oh, it's a website that lets you post stories, and amateur pictures. People can write with you, or comment on the pictures

"She's pretty hot" I commented on the woman on his screen. "Who is she?"

I moved closer and grabbed his mouse, scrolling down and reading the comments people were making.

"Are these all different people commenting on her pictures?"

I saw Keith reach over and turn on a video camera.

Damn your hot Sis, look at how hard you have made me

I looked down at Keiths shorts, and could see how his cock protruded against his shorts.

"Do you think Guys would like the pictures you were taking of me?"

I undid another button on my top, and Keith grabbed his camera. I slowly sank to my knees in front of him, and licked my lips.

"Why don't you lose your shorts Brother."
 
Angel let me take a bunch of pictures. She seemed really interested in what was happening on the website I had up.

She's pretty hot. Who is she? Are these all different people commenting on her pictures?

"Yes to all those questions" I retorted as she moed closer, her tits in my face as she scrolled through the comments.


Do you think Guys would like the pictures you were taking of me?

"Hell yes" I replied quickly grabbing my camera again as she began to slowly undo one of the button on her shirt.

Why don't you lose your shorts Brother she slowly sank to her knees in fron of me, licking her lips as I stood and then stepped from my shorts. I reached over and aimed the video camera down where she was kneeling, and switched the computer on, so the video feed played on my monitor.

"Do you want to watch yourself get fucked your brother?"

My hard cock waved inn front of her face, and I took it, and slapped her on both cheeks with it. I could see how horny she was by the look in her eyes.

"Not only would those guys love to see your pics Sis, but I know guys would pay to see you dressed like that, and even more to see you getting naked, or even better fucked."
 
Keith aimed the video camera at me as I kneeled in front of him.

Do you want to watch yourself get fucked by your brother?

I nodded at him as I reached out to take his hard cock into my hands.

Not only would those guys love to see your pics Sis, but I know guys would pay to see you dressed like that, and even more to see you getting naked, or even better fucked

I smiled at him. "MMmmmm I don't know if I'm ready for a bunch of strangers to see me naked or getting fucked."

I slowly began to lick his hard shaft from the base up to the hard knob, giving the tip a swirl of my tongue before taking the knob between my lips. I began to bob my head up and down, making occasional eye contact with Keith. I began to pick up the pace taking him deeper into my mouth and throat, my head moving quicker as I made obscene slurping and sucking sounds.
 
I kept the video camera trained on Angel as she sucked my cock.

MMmmmm I don't know if I'm ready for a bunch of strangers to see me naked or getting fucked she said as she looked up at me. I noticed that she hadn't asked me to stop filming her. She began to suck me a little harder and faster, her head bobbing up and down faster, her hand sliding up and down my cock at the same time.

"Yeah suck me Angel" I moaned softly. I was still aware that my parents were down the hallway hopefully asleep.

I reached down with one hand and freed one breast at a time from the confines of her bra. I began to pinch her nipples as she kept working on my cock.

"On the bed. Flat on your back" I ordered her as I began to stand up.
 
I heard Keith Moan and urge me to keep sucking him. He let me continue for a few minutes as he freed my tits from my bra. My nipples got even harder as he rolled them between his strong fingers.

On the bed. Flat on your back He told me as he released my tits and made a move to back away.

"Just a second" I said a little perturbed. I grabbed his cock, and put it between my tits and began to give him a nice little titty fuck. "Don't you want to film this?"

I looked up at him as I began to work my tits up and down his swollen cock. I let him geta few minutes of film before releasing his cock and moving to the bed. I laid on my back like he had suggested, and waited for him to decide where we were going next.
 
Angel looked up at me with a momentary scowl as I ordered her to lay on her back on the bed.

Just a second. Don't you want to film this? she asked me as she grabbed my hard cock and placed it between her tits. She pushed them around my cock as I aimed the camera down, and began to move up and down, using her big tits to fuck my cock.

"Damn thats nice Angel" I watched as the head of my cock forced its way in and out of her meaty canyon, my balls rubbing against the material of her bra. Finally she decided that was enough, and she released my cock and moved to the bed. She made a big show of bending over and crawling on the bed, giving me a great view of her ass before rolling over on her back.

I moved the camera to a tripod aimed at the side of the bed, and positioned another at the foot of the bed. I then moved over and moved my head between Angels parted thighs, my tongue making a beeline for her wet pussy. Without a word, I began to run my tongue around and up and down her dripping slit.
 
AS soon as I was on the bed, Keith was moving the camera to get a better view of the action. Then he was between my parted thighs, his tongue sending jolts of pleasure through my enlarged clit. My fingers went down to his head, and I began to urge him to lick my hot slit.

"Ohhh yeah baby, eat me" I hissed as I edged closer and closer to a glorious orgasm, and then I was there, my hips bucking up to meet his face, time standing still as wave after wave of pleasure swept through my body.

"Oh oh oh Goddddddd" I moaned as my body shook from pleasure.

As i slowly came down from my high, i noticed tghat Keith had shifted until his legs were up near my head, with a little wiggling, I managed to get him to straddle my face so I could take his cock back into my mouth with he continued to lick me.

"I though you might want this on film too" I mentioned between licks along his hard shaft.
 
For the next half hour I manuevered Angel around the bed. We sixty-nined for awhile, before moving to the missonary position. After a few minutes I managed to get her legs up around my neck as I plowed her wet cunt. Her nails raked my back I slammed into her, her face a mixture of pleasure and pain. I rolled onto my back, and had her climb on top, facing away from me, her face looking right at one of the cameras.
 
Keith was an animal, as he fucked me in a variety of positions. He had me on my back, plowing into me, before moving my legs up around his neck. I t took everything I had to keep from calling out in pleasure as orgasm after orgasm tore through me. After a few minutes he rolled off me, and lay on his back, directing me to mount him, my back to him, my face looking directly at the camera. I began to slowly bounce up and down, as Keiths hands roamed over my body, grabbing my tits his fingers pinching the nipples as his hands squeezed my heavy breasts. I rode him through another hard orgasm before he slapped my ass, and told me to get on all fours. I smiled, because I loved it when I got fucked from behind. Keith wasted no time, sliding into me, and fucking me with hard, long strokes. His hands on my hips drew be back against him, and the room was filled with the slapping of our flesh. Another orgasm swept over me, as I imagined Keith fucking my tight ass again.

"Oh Keith" I moaned. "please fuck my ass. I need to feel that big cock deep in my ass."
 
I didn't disappoint Angel, I quickly pulled my cock from her now dripping cunt, and fitted it against her tiny puckered anus. I slowly worked it in to her as she tried to smother her moans in my pillow. I began to slowly thrust, my cock slowly inching deeper and deeper into her hot, tight ass. I reached up and grabbed her hair as I began to thrust a little harder, my body now slapping against her ass as I buried myself fully in her ass. I knew that her moans and squirming were going to push me over the edge quickly, so I began to thrust even harder determined to give her a hard fucking before I emptied myself. I let go of her hair, and began to slap her ass with one hand, the other snaking underneath her to toy with her erect clit.
 
It didn't take Keith long to get his hard cock into my ass. Like a pro, he quickly got the tip in, and in no time was reaming my ass like he had been fucking my ass just minutes before. He must have fucked me for a good ten minutes, causing me to experience several more orgasms, my moans covered by my pillow. Finally he began to slap my ass, and pull my hair, and I knew he was close. I managed to croak out a plea for him to pull out of my ass.

"Keith. Keith... Stop..... I want you to cum on my face...."
 
Mrs Hughes

I laid awake tonight, thinking of Keith's breath, his touch. And of course, his cock. And I wondered when would be the next time we would get together again.
 
Angel's body shuddered as I slammed my hard cock into her again and again. I had to shove her face into her pillow to keep her from waking our parents who were right down the hall.

I could feel myself getting closer to blowing my load, my cock getting even harder as I pulled her face from her pillows by her hair, my other hand roughly kneading and slapping her hard ass.

Keith. Keith... Stop..... I want you to cum on my face....

I heard her pant as she came down from yet another orgasm.

I quickly pulled out and knelt next to her face. It only took a few strokes of her small hands, and I began to shoot.

"Ohhh shit Angel" I moaned as rope after rope of cum began to splash across her face.
 
I had to close my eyes, as Keiths cum began to splash across my face, coating my eyes and chin. I pointed his cock down a bit, and could feel this slimy goo splash between my tits.

"So much cum" I moaned as I let go of his cock and began to scoop it off my eyes with my finger, licking each finger to make sure I got every delicious drop. I took Keiths cock back into my mouth, carefully cleaning it off before looking up at him.

"We will have to do that again sometime Big Brother" I giggled as I looked directly at the camera.

I managed to stand on shaky legs, and kissed my brother on the lips before heading out the door.

"Good Night Brother" I whispered as I headed back to my room
 
I watched as Kelly left the room. Waiting for the door to close before getting up to shut off the recording. I made to move the video to a secure location before going to sleep. That night I dreamed about doing mom and Kelly at the same time. I woke with a huge hard on, and I lay in bed for a little while slowly stroking myself
 
It didn't take Jerry long to fall asleep as we sat in front of the TV. I woke him gently and we both went up to bed. The next morning we were back to our normal life, he was out the door after a quick cup of coffee, and I wasn't far behind him.

I thought about Keith and his video fantasies, and about the bags of makeup, clothing and wigs I had in the trunk of my car. Was I willing to try this? My heart began to thunder in my chest as I remembered his reaction the day before. How hard his cock had become, and how ragged his breathing.

A sudden thought came into my head, and I made a quick call into the office.

"Peggy. I will be showing the Lorian House this morning if anyone needs me."

I quickly headed to the Mountain home that I had shown the day before, stopping to pick up a video camera, and a rental car.

Making sure to give myself time to get ready, I sent Keith a text message.

"Keith. I need your help. Can you show a house for me in an hour?"
 
I reached over and grabbed my phone of the nightstand when it started to beep. A text message from Mom.

Keith. I need your help. Can you show a house for me in an hour?

I had helped Mom in the past getting houses ready for showings, or at busy open houses, but never really done a showing.

I quickly sent a text back.

"Glad to help, but it will cost you. What exactly do I need to do?"
 
Back
Top