Does Viagra work?

Nickyjohns53

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 2, 2016
Posts
629
So, does Viagra, Cialis, or Levitra really work? Which is best? What are the side effects? How do they compare to all the organic & inorganic homemade recipes out there?

Looking to get a heads up for retirement
 
They work. I break them in half sometimes. Just a little extra stamina.
 
This is Better

Right..can't take Viagra because of my heart. So I use a vacuum pump with a cock ring, and it works a treat. See attachment for equipment I use.

After using the pump, and applying the cock ring, I can stay hard for about 45 minutes. Then the cock ring needs to come off for a while to restore circulation. The good thing is that you can use it to re-pump again after about 20 minutes. So, if your lady wants a 'rematch', you can be ready for her.
attachment.php


p.m. me if you want more details.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Find a compounding pharmacy that makes an inject-able ED med. Most effective, Cheapest and safest.

Also you can get at the hardware store O rings that you can put around the whole package that will help keep you hard.
 
So, does Viagra, Cialis, or Levitra really work? Which is best? What are the side effects? How do they compare to all the organic & inorganic homemade recipes out there?

Looking to get a heads up for retirement

i posted in another thread about this somewhere but don't feel like searching, so:

I've had partners that used Viagra and Cialis, but not levitra.

Viagra seemed more likely to give them side effects. one guy experienced some sweating, flushed skin and heart racing, but only sometimes. he switched to cialis and didn't have them with it.

It was also just a bit more finicky to deal with because it wasn't as long lasting. Both would result in unprovoked and pretty uncontrollable raging boners, but the fact that Cialis could work for basically a whole day and night, and sometimes into the next day as well, made it a lot more flexible.

feel free to PM me with other/more specific questions.
 
some work better for some people, everyone's different. my choice is cialis after trying all three. have a 'scrip for 2mg pills, i usually split them in 1/2 and take one every two to three days. also research pynogenol, l-arginine, and niacin. have had some success with those, too.
 
So, does Viagra, Cialis, or Levitra really work? Which is best? What are the side effects? How do they compare to all the organic & inorganic homemade recipes out there?

Looking to get a heads up for retirement

For ALL you gentlemen, another word of caution here: ALL have SERIOUS side-effects. Even natural remedies and penis pumps. The most serious ones are heart failure, priapism, permanent damage to your penis, permanent changes in eyesight and/or hearing and excessive diarrhea which can lead to other complications.

I continue to post cautions for two reasons. I care, and I lost a very dear male relative partially due to his use of these drugs. He was only 33, and believed to be in good health, so don't think it can't happen to you!

There's a reason they make disclaimers like: Check with your dr. to make sure you are healthy enough to have sex. Second point, PLEASE understand these things are all intended for CHRONIC cases of ED, and even then, you aren't supposed to use them often. THEY are NOT for recreational use. (And, yes, even taking niacin excessively can kill you.)

There are a lot of jokes made about an erection that lasts for 4 hours, but it isnt a laughing matter. If this occurs, you can sustain damage to your penis, and the "cure" for priapism is that they drain the blood from your penis with a very large needle. Sounds yummy, right?

Of course, these drugs and remedies are necessary in some cases, but like most things today, they are highly overused, over prescribed, and more dangerous that we are commonly told. PLEASE, discuss these issues with your doctor, pharmacist, or other medical professional BEFORE you put them to use.
 
I'm 63, sexually active, in good health but on a low dose of statins to keep cholesterol level right. I have a script of viagra. 50mm is plenty enough to guarantee a really confident erection for me, except if I'm tired and then 100mm does it.

But I far prefer to use one of the herbal vs. Those products present a real minefield and the cautions above apply even more and I know that. But there are two or three available in the European Union which are really very good for me, with less side effect than viagra, and longer period of their effect, and as well as sorting 'the plumbing' they do things to my desire and confidence and sexual prowess and shortening of my refraction time.

Certainly not for me to 'recommend', I'm just telling my tale here.
 
I could not even imagine that I will have to drink those pills ever in my life, but this day comes to me very fast and I could not do anything with this. I need to solve this issue of mine and I need to solve it ASAP. Those are my first thoughts when this happened the first time to me, I was in bed with my wife and we wanted to have some fun, but there wassomething that showed up in between us. My doctor told me that there is nothing to do as this is a common issue and all the men of the world suffer from erectile dysfunction. So to say, he told me to read this article about viagra kopen nederland and I will find a lot of useful information and tips as well. If you have this disease, read the article, it will help you a lot
 
Works for Me

My insurance covers it. 6 100mg pills a month. I cut them. usually no more than a quarter or so. sometimes less and rarely more. I think sometimes when I take more, like 50mg, because I want a raging hard on, it doesn't work so well.
Levitra gave me a headache. If I could get the 5mg daily Cialis I would do that but my insurance won't pay for it. Even if I drop the Viagra.
A 20 mg Cialis works very well but it's been a few years since I had one of those. And that dose lasts more than 36 hours, More like 48 or more.
 
Back
Top