The Allure Of Men's Accessories. Fuck yes.

tumblr_p1iw7iGzb81tg5frbo1_400.jpg
 
Fat fingers and thin laces are a bit of a burden, sometimes.
 

Attachments

  • 522F30F5-5EB3-4BCF-B02F-A9F369C70538.jpg
    522F30F5-5EB3-4BCF-B02F-A9F369C70538.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 2
If I'm going to lick something, it's going to be that hand.

And suck on those fingers, one... by... one...

They're like mini dicks, you know that, right? :D

I’m glad someone said it. Although I don’t want to suck them all - just one.
I have a thing for veiny forearms, too. Sigh.
 
I’m glad someone said it. Although I don’t want to suck them all - just one.
I have a thing for veiny forearms, too. Sigh.

Oh, he's gonna get a tongue bath all the way up to his elbows.

And then I'll start in on some other tasty part of his bod. ;)
 

Okay. I am old and confused. And,I am aware of the place from which I am requesting fashion advise. I know you kinky people will answer as honestly as if this were "Inquiring Minds".

As a young man, I was taught that black shoes were to be worn with a black or blue suit. Brown shoes were for brown or green. I notice all kinds of people wearing brown shoes with a blue suit. Is this correct" If so, when the fuck did this change and how come nobody told me?

Where are my running shoes...
 
Okay. I am old and confused. And,I am aware of the place from which I am requesting fashion advise. I know you kinky people will answer as honestly as if this were "Inquiring Minds".

As a young man, I was taught that black shoes were to be worn with a black or blue suit. Brown shoes were for brown or green. I notice all kinds of people wearing brown shoes with a blue suit. Is this correct" If so, when the fuck did this change and how come nobody told me?

Where are my running shoes...

Business Insider says the times, they are a-changin'! :)
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.bu...hoes-with-blue-suit-kudlow-says-report-2018-5

I know someone who doesn't have much call for dressing up. He's got a pair of oxblood shoes he wears with everything.
 
I'm hoping other guys will chime in, i expect the rules depend a lot on where you work. Maybe?
Same guy, chiming back in :D

This is how things have changed in the forty-ish years I have worked in an Engineering Office. One of my first jobs was in Public Transit. All the senior guys were old Railway men, many from British Rail. You were expected to dress properly in the office, suit and tie, that whole thing. It was a pain when you had to go to the shop or the field, but that was the standard. Once i got an earful because I wore a very nice tweed sports coat to the office. The boss said to me> "I expect people in this office to dress appropriately. You're a professional, you're not going to the Horse track".

That was the early 1980s. Flash forward to the new millennium. I now work in Energy.

Spring has arrived and in a week or two a guy in my office will put on his summer uniform: Board shorts, a Hawaiian shirt and flip flops. The first time I saw him like this I assumed Jimmy Buffet was in town. And no, he's not a kid just out of school; he went to the same retirement seminar I did last fall.

Yeah. And I'm worried about wearing the wrong shoes. (I usually wear work boots).
 
Back
Top