I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Silly......

Everyone have a super night... I am off to crawl between..... the sheets.
Everyone have sWEet Dreams.....

LOL.....you have an amazing ability to leave the men here all hot and panting BBG......something about a bayou heat wave;):p

Good morning to all the great older men here and to all of us that love them...

Wishing each of you a good day..One more day closer to the weekend!

well what i'm seeing out the window the farm is beginning to look like a lake, but i hope everyone else is having a little sunshine in their day today

hello all you sexy women and the old men that attract them.

(((BBG)))

(((CuteBrat)))

Last edited:
Dropping off :kiss:es to all the beautiful ladies and sexy older men in here.

Hello alll..Hope you have had a wonderful day today :rose:

Welcome to the thread Treasured all :kiss:es welcomed and returned passionately;) Glad you stumbled across our little thread.

BeeLou has been a so-so day, but I have to say I love the AV.....very........inspiring......my what lovely thoughts they bring to mind;)

:kiss:es to all the rest of the lovely ladies who like us older gents, a big wave to all the older gents too......hope it is/was a good day for all!!

Welcome to the thread Treasured all :kiss:es welcomed and returned passionately;) Glad you stumbled across our little thread.

BeeLou has been a so-so day, but I have to say I love the AV.....very........inspiring......my what lovely thoughts they bring to mind;)

:kiss:es to all the rest of the lovely ladies who like us older gents, a big wave to all the older gents too......hope it is/was a good day for all!!

DaddyJohn..I am sorry to hear your day has been so-so.I hope that it will get better as the day goes on.. So glad that the AV can bring some lovely thoughts your way! :rose:

Hello BeeLou...twas a wonderful day here...thank you. Good wishes for a good evening to you

It's nice to see a attractive young lady such as BeeLou chatting to older men here.
Gives us older men some nice banter to read

Good Afternoon... or early Evening, Grey Beards... ya gotta have grey somewhere on ya
for admittance here... if you're male. Ladies.. any color of the rain bow is not only acceptable..
but highly admired... :)

Good Afternoon... or early Evening, Grey Beards... ya gotta have grey somewhere on ya
for admittance here... if you're male. Ladies.. any color of the rain bow is not only acceptable..

Good afternoon/evening to you as well .... Hope you had a delightful day. ;)

Good afternoon/evening to you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back