sons friend

goaly08

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 26, 2008
Posts
567
Pat Jones
18, 5 foot 9, muscular physique, tight ass, 10 inch cock, ice blue eyes, dirty blond hair, slightly tan.

Its early Saterday morning, and Pat was pumping weights in the gym. He had been working out for the past 30 minutes trying to build more muscle. pat did one last rep, before dropping his weight to the floor. pat had a quick shower, and pulled a pair of cargo shorts and a sleeveless shirt. As he walked out, Pat saw girls checking him out. Pat smiled to himself. He was a young stud, bringing home woman almost every night. Most woman would come back for more, since he was so good in bed.

Pat was captain of his highschool football team and real popular with most of the other students, but also bullied other kids including your son. all year he had bullied him, getting him to do his homework, get money from him plus other stuff. one day had left school early and saw you picking your son up and couldnt believe what he saw. from that day he hatched a plan to try and get you. he start to talk to your son, making a deal with him. he does what he say and he would stop bullying him beating on him.

That is how it came to me starting to come over to your house. almost dayly im over not even wanting to be around your son. mainly there to be around you. even helping you from time to time around the house. acouple monthes have passed and you and your husband have gotten used to me being around, even liking me. you getting used to seeing me checking you out nowing its normal. your so comfortable with me that acting and dressing certain ways around me dont bother you. always welcome over whether sons home or not. him always trying to figure out what it is i could be up to.

which brings up back to me leaving the gym. i jump on my bike my dad bought me for doing so well in football and drive around as i head home. eventually turning onto our street. you living only few doors down from me. coming up to your house i figured id stop over, specially sense i know your son is on an over night trip with your husband. i pull into your driveway and turn my bike off. the garage closed so no clue if your home or up yet. i walk up to the front door and
nock on hoping your home and wonder what she could be wearing today.

(ladies pm me to play or go ahead and post. even ends up being more then one woman in scene will work it out)
 
At home , i am your best friend mom just living a few houses from where you live , i am 38 yrs old 5,8 ft tall 36d breast 32 waist and 40 hips shoulder length hair brunette .. Son did not go with his dad again on that trip since he just wanted to stay home to play football during the weekend .. as i am home in my sunflower dress just relaxing ..
We do hear the knock as i tell tom my 18 yr old son to get the door , knowing i am not expecting anyone ... as he goes to the door he opens it seeing you there standing ...
 
Standing outside the door looking around. Waiting for her to answer. Shit i think when the door opens and i see tom standing there. Whats he doing home?

Hey whats going Tom i though you was going out of town with you dad i ask. Disappointed as i was hoping it would be his mom.
 
Who is it Tom .. i shout out hearing the door bell and my son opening the door chatting with someone ... as Tom tells me its pat ,, hi pat how are you doing today .. as i walk towards the door also to greet you ...I am in my sunflower dress and panties no bra ,, the way i dress on a Saturday morning , knowing i would be home all day just relaxing , not having to work on a Saturday and also Sunday .
 
Morning i say with a smile as you walk up to the door. my eyes instantly giving a look over in your sunflower dress. I'm doing OK i guess. How are you doing it morning i ask as i look at you. Talking as if Tom isn't there.
 
I am doing good Pat .. as i look at you also at my son .. so what you guys have plan for today .. as i walk back inside and try to finish make breakfast for Tom and i .. Tom asking you to come on in knowing its breakfast ti8me and you always love my cooking ..
 
Well I'm not really sure what where doing today. I didn't even know now was home. I thought he was out of town with his dad. I stopped over to visit and see how you have been i say as i walk past Tom and follow you. My eyes checking you out from behind.
 
Ok well what about you and tom clean the basement since we want to transform it into one of those entertainment room with a pool table and flat screen and a bar also, Would give you both 50 dollars since i had ask MR Sam next door and he said he would have done it for a 100 but gotten busy this weekend .
 
Oh OK, ya sure i can help with that. You gonna be down there also to help. You know explain what you need done as we go. I remember that last couple time i help Tom out around here. Talk about having to do stuff more then once i say with a laugh as i walk into the kitchen and over to the table and sit down.
 
Yes i do need to show you all which boxes going to the front lawn for the Uhaus truck and wich ones going to be taken to the dump ..
 
OK then sounds like you got it all worked out. Well why don"t we split up so were not bumping into each other on the steps. Tom can stay up here and run the boxes i bring him to where they need to go. Then when the last box is brought up if you need him down there then he can come down, if you need him to or if you have anything else you need him to do. Hows that sound i say looking back and forth from the 2 of you. Trying to think of different ways to keep tom busy someplace else.
 
Some of the boxes tom might need to help you also with it , as i walk down the stairs to the basement that we going to change into an entertainment room .. Come on guys lets get started .. as i show Tom and you the first set of boxes , also telling you all open some of the boxes and make sure its nothing important also ..
 
Following you down to the basement. Tom walking down behind me. I think its Tom who will need more help then me i think. Wow that is a lot of boxes. Is there anything in particular you want us to look out for, or anything that you might not want outside this house i ask as we begin to open box after box.
 
Just anything you find from when i was going college .. as Tom tells you that i was a bikini model when i was going to college but did not continue as i was doing my degree
 
Really i didn't know you was a model back in the day i say as i move the boxes around separating them. Tom grabbing some and starting to carry them up. Flipping threw a couple more boxes. You talking about these i ask as i lift up a few pictures and look. All of them bikini pics. Some bikinis smaller then i ever say you wearing. Wow i can't believe you stopped with the way these look.
 
Well i had to if i wanted to get my degree from university just did not have the time ... as tom gets back down saying how he use to sell you and so many guys my pics when you all was younger .. i just laugh
 
I laugh also. Wow i completely forgot about that. Man thinking back that seams like along time ago you used to do that. Of course some of use used to complain cause we always wanted new stuff. Used to always ask for updates or new pics, but sadly he never had any to bring us.
 
I just laugh , as my son tells you that you might be lucky to find some of my swimsuit on some of those boxes , knowing he was the one that packed it down here like a few yrs ago when i was cleaning out my wardrobe to make room for my new stuff. Knowing so many men would just buy bikini magazines to see us models so they can get turn on and jerk off not really looking at the bikini to buy for they wife of girlfriend.
 
Really, well ill have to keep an eye out for those. Of course seeing the suits and these pics is great and a nice flash back to the past. But it wouldn't be the same sense your mom has grown up some and changed. I'm more used to how she looks now, that i wouldn't be able to compare now to then. Well that is if there was something to compare.
 
I pack the boxes that i am sure that needs to be taken by the you-haul truck tomorrow .. also showing you and son what need to just go for the garage sales ..
 
Working up a sweet as we go threw and carry box after box. Laughing and joking about this and that, but my mind wondering back to you modeling. So what kind of changes are you making down here. You miss modeling every thinking about doing it again i ask blending the question about modeling in with my other question.
 
Well i do still think about modeling cause i did enjoy it back in college.
My son telling you about a photographer we met once and asked me if i am still into it. How good i was when i was younget
 
Up and down the stairs, me and tom go caring one box after another. The basement becoming more and more empty. Talking as a group each time tom and i return. Well why not give it a try. Hell your husband has that nice digital camera. I see him and tom using it all the time. Why not have tom grab it and give it try hear and see if you still are into it or you know got what it takes to do it again i say. What kind of modeling was he looking at you for or what kind you think you might want to do?
 
Up and down the stairs, me and tom go caring one box after another. The basement becoming more and more empty. Talking as a group each time tom and i return. Well why not give it a try. Hell your husband has that nice digital camera. I see him and tom using it all the time. Why not have tom grab it and give it try hear and see if you still are into it or you know got what it takes to do it again i say. What kind of modeling was he looking at you for or what kind you think you might want to do?

Well had an offer to model in swim suite and also gowns so i was thinking i could do both since i always had enjoy modeling..

Tom leaving us now as he goes to get our canon Ti4 camera,as i go through the box with my bikinis i had model in college.
 
Back
Top