Seeking a Woman to Join in Taboo Chat

Toffer_Guy

Really Experienced
Hello. I’m in search of a woman who’d like to join me in a chat about a kinky mom-son fantasy. A bit of semi-roleplay, where you’d certainly be invited to add elements.

The short summary. College-aged son returns home unannounced and catches his mother in a torrid affair with a stranger a little younger than her son. Seeing this new side of his mother awakens a lust in him. Using this information to not end her affair with the other guy, but to join in on the fun. Reluctant at first, but becoming more partners in crime.

Themes include: cheating, incest, dirty talk, CNC, bareback, mild drug use, and rough sex. Open to interracial but no race-play (use of racial slurs.)
Turn offs: anything that draws blood, snuff, scat, and pee.

While not required, I do have images to share to set the scene. You’d be welcome to share any you’d like.

Send me a DM if you‘re interested.

Giving this theme a bump but also wanted to add.

Must be willing to write more than one sentence response. Of the replies I’ve gotten. I’d write a few paragraphs, but the responses I keep getting sum up to one sentence that basically only says, “that’s hot.”

It’s frustrating to put effort into a fantasy an minimum effort put into a reply. I’m looking for someone to talk with, not at.

Back