Who have you seen in concert more than once?

All of them?

Not all of them, but man I saw Florence and the Machine and BB and Tina Turner and Madonna on the US and when i compared against the concerts here, they lack!!!

How can I say it? I saw a Bon Jovi concert in NY and another one in PR, and boy they were different experiences. He did such a shit job here in PR. and Duran Duran had to restart four different songs including the Reflex.

Elton John was such an amazing concert.
 
Not all of them, but man I saw Florence and the Machine and BB and Tina Turner and Madonna on the US and when i compared against the concerts here, they lack!!!

How can I say it? I saw a Bon Jovi concert in NY and another one in PR, and boy they were different experiences. He did such a shit job here in PR. and Duran Duran had to restart four different songs including the Reflex.

Elton John was such an amazing concert.

At least you got them.

Living in Dallas, it was amazing how many people/bands skipped over the top and went, fuck em, they'll go to Austin. I live/d/again in Melbourne, and was less avoided.
 
Alabama, Billy Joel, Bob Seger, Meat Loaf, Skid Row (as an opening act), Tommy Shaw (Styx and Damn Yankees).

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.
 
Built To Spill, Andrew Bird, and since I went to Warped Tour from like 1996-2002 I'm sure I've seen NOFX and Rancid 5 times each.
 
Ever seen someone in concert more than once? If you did, do you ever compare the shows?

I've seen Bob Dylan twice, as well as the Skorpions, the Allman Brothers, Billy Joel, Elton John, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Santana and the 80s hair band Ratt for some reason.

How about you?


Rob, are you able to use food stamps, to pay for concerts?
 
And most of them have been meh because i sincerely don't know why, when an artist decide to come to PR, decides to do a shit show. And I'm talking to you Bon Jovi and Duran Duran!

You won't get good shows out of people who use other spellings of their real surname or the same name twice!
 
I saw the Dead 4or5 times also Pierce Pettis and Kate Campbell and Jackson Browne 2or3 times each.
 
Not seen this thread before - I'd never stopped to think, but I've seen KT Tunstall and Daughter twice and I'm seeing KT again in September.
My first KT gig was completely ruined by a couple on a date sitting next to me: they were both drunk but he spent the whole time 'accidentally' leaning against me and ignoring his date. What a jerk - I'm still angry about that. I'll just have to keep going to see her till that memory is expunged. I don't often get to say expunged :cool::D
 
Tool, Incubus, Dave Mathews Band, and 311 for repeats. I have been to like 5 tool shows and 8 DMB concerts.
 
Alice Cooper, Black Sabbath, AC/DC, Jethro Tull, Dire Straits, Pink Floyd, The Damned, Marillion, Trout Fishing in Quebec, Faith No More.
 
Has anyone noticed we seem to go in a block of time and then stop? Mine lasted about 15 years for going to bands currently being played on the radio or MTV at the time. Then I went through a phase of new and old in concert for about ten years.

What have you done?
 
Has anyone noticed we seem to go in a block of time and then stop? Mine lasted about 15 years for going to bands currently being played on the radio or MTV at the time. Then I went through a phase of new and old in concert for about ten years.

What have you done?

I was watching some TV show a few days back, & saw an ad for "MTV Classic" with clips of "Beavis", old "Real World"s, & stuff.

Googled it, & heard one of the channels I watch a few shows on will be changing soon to "MC". Article-writer was asking they bring back "Rock N Jock" & the like, which I would also enjoy (new celebrities every year or so it seems), but I didn't think "Classic" would include new programming.

Looking at what to watch when I wake tomorrow (make get Breakfast out with relative), change will not apparently be happening when/as I expected.
 
Allman Brothers, Van Halen, Gipsy Kings, Metallica, Michael Franti & Spearhead, The Cult and Skid Row - seen them all at least twice, most of them I have seen 3 or 4 times. Always enjoy live music and usually never compare shows since they vary the venue, sound.quality, indoor/outdoor, set list, additional bands and guests.
 
Built To Spill, Andrew Bird, and since I went to Warped Tour from like 1996-2002 I'm sure I've seen NOFX and Rancid 5 times each.

That might be LIT's first ever Built to Spill and Andrew Bird mentions.
 
That might be LIT's first ever Built to Spill and Andrew Bird mentions.

giphy.gif
 
More than once:

Bon Jovi, Rod Stewart, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Metallica, Van Halen (4 times, 3 different vocalists), Ramones, Status Quo, Depeche Mode, Phil Collins, Foo Fighters, Rush, Robert Plant, Pearl Jam, Eric Clapton, Phish, Dave Matthews Band, David Gray, Pink Floyd, Roger Waters, Pink Martini, Blue Hawaiians, Marillion (twice, once with Fish, once post-Fish), 54-40, Trooper, U2, Spirit of the West, The Tragically Hip, Kim Mitchell, Big Sugar, Kiss, Motley Crüe, Heart, Prince, Blue Rodeo, Joni Mitchell, Raffi, Gypsy Kings, and Peter Gabriel.


I've been very fortunate to catch some of the shows I did, and lucky to have friends in the music biz.
 
Aerosmith 4
Springsteen 4
Ted Nugent 3
Rod Stewart 2
Billy Joel 3
Boston 2
Stones 2
Foghat 2
The Guess Who 2
 
Last edited:
Aerosmith 4
Springsteen 4
Ted Nugent 3
Rod Stewart 2
Billy Joel 3
Boston 2
Stones 2
Foghat 2
The Guess Who 2

Dude, why do you hate Andrew Beard so much. This is just an amazing musician. The funny thing is that I just recently started listening to his songs and it's just awesome. It all started with a party that my friends arranged for me on my birthday. I was extremely happy when I saw a mini stage, lighting equipment and music equipment there. I had a feeling that I got to some kind of concert. All evening we danced and drank and at the very end Andrew Bird came to us in a limousine. I was just in shock. I was drunk and at first I even thought that we had such a cool party that the artists came to us, but then I realized that it was the idea of ​​my friends. I was very grateful to them, as well as to the guys from http://www.ontourevents.co.uk. It was they who gave us all this equipment. By the way, it was the coolest and highest-quality sound I heard. You can’t even imagine what the atmosphere was like and the smoke really helped to make the atmosphere cooler!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top