Available to edit ~~ August 2014

_Lynn_

Literotica Guru
Sign in if you are available this month.

* Include preferences such as copy or literary editing, or if you are unwilling to edit certain types of story (Non-Con, BDSM, Fetish, Incest, etc.).

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the next box down (Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators) is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

* No e-mail addresses allowed in posts ~ personal info prohibited per forum guidelines

I'm available

hey there
I'm available this month.
less that 20,000 word
word doc. and txt.
I'm not comfortable with hardcore BDSM, rape, petplay and incest
message me if anyone is interested

P.S. I don't bite

-cess

Looking to become a first-time editor. I've only just created my editor's profile, so I believe it's awaiting moderator approval, but I'm interested in expanding my horizons and improving my own writing by helping others with theirs.

I'd be mainly focused on spelling, grammar and punctuation, but willing to offer creative feedback if requested.

I don't want to outright reject any particular genre, but I'm not particularly interested in BDSM, but maybe I just haven't been exposed to the right stuff.

[EDIT]-I forgot about my vacation from the 23rd until the end of the month. So there's that.

[EDIT]-I now have a profile. http://www.literotica.com/editors/editorpage.php?uid=492508

Last edited:
First part and last part of month.

Hey, I'm going on a cruise to Alaska!

I will be available until August 10th, and then available again after August 20th. In between I will be sailing Glacier Bay!

Nothing scatological, please. Other fetishes I will try to get into but I am not expert at most of them ...

Hello all,

I am available to edit for August; please view my profile for what I will handle. If you are unsure if your story fits in what I will help with, pm me and we can see what happens. My editing focus in structure since I spell creatively.

My profile is at http://www.literotica.com/editors/editorpage.php?uid=2069407.

Availability Update: I am about to go out of town for about 8 weeks for my job, so will be unavailable to new editing projects; those that I have already started I will finish as best I can.

Last edited:

* Include preferences such as copy or literary editing, or if you are unwilling to edit certain types of story (Non-Con, BDSM, Fetish, Incest, etc.).

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the next box down (Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators) is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

* No e-mail addresses allowed in posts ~ personal info prohibited per forum guidelines

<<----- Is available to edit this month.

I WILL NOT EDIT = Rape/Non-consent, Incest/Taboo, Gay Male, Horror and Non-Human.

All other categories OK, esp Interracial.

I will edit for grammar and spelling and punctuation. If you need advice or guidance in any other way, please ask and I will do my best.

I edit according to American English rules.

I have several published novels under my belt so your fiction will get the best of my experience.

I am available to edit in August. I have no preferences except no feces, no urine, no blood

Hi,
I am available to edit this month. I am comfortable with pretty much all genres. I usually only do grammar and spell checks.
No feces and no piss. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

I am available to edit. I can edit any genre, even if it is not something that I would be interested in reading for my own enjoyment.

I am willing to edit any length story for punctuation, grammar, and flow. I am not a trained editor, but I am the type of person that can find errors in professionally edited works.

PM me if you would like my contact information.

Thank you.

Hello I'm looking for someone to help me edit my evolving interracial stories. On story involves an Asian man, Black female the other also involves a White male Black female. Grammar punctuation story flow keeping the reader interested not distracted with errors. Can u let me know if interested an or available.

I have not edited stories on this site before so I don't know if I qualify to offer editing skills here. However, I am an experienced writer, available and willing. I would love to help a fellow writer by editing their story.

I am open to any genre except Sci fi, non-human and gay male.

Message me and we can talk.

Back