Eating Your Own Cum

I love licking my cum off of my gf's tits after I'm done. Would be much hotter if there were cum there before I came, even someone else's would be hot....maybe especially someone else's :)

My g/f keeps on trying to get me to take it after I've cum,she's tried kissing me with a mouthful,tried getting me to take it from her fingers even but I seem to loose interest once I've shot my load. I just tip my head to one side every time,any ideas how I can get over this?:rolleyes:

My g/f keeps on trying to get me to take it after I've cum,she's tried kissing me with a mouthful,tried getting me to take it from her fingers even but I seem to loose interest once I've shot my load. I just tip my head to one side every time,any ideas how I can get over this?:rolleyes:

Blind fold or just buck up man. You keep this up and she will stop letting you come in her mouth.

First off, acknowledge to yourself that the 'lose interest' motivator is an essential part of the procreation instinct: "We must have babies so I must leave it in her." That recognised, you can say to yourself, "Heck this isn't about babies so let's play some more!".

Second, imagine this as a step-up in your erotic experience, which is certainly will be when you give yourself to enjoying it. Heck! you have the opportunity for this to be a shared thing with your woman! Envy and grrrr coming from over here! What can be more erotic as a follow through from orgasmic bliss than a slow gooey exchange of your own potency with the woman who fancies you like hell! Suck it off her fingers mate. Then suck some more. Hold it in your mouth. Then go kiss her and let her suck it out of your mouth. You've a dream right there in front of you.

If you need some more motivation, imagine telling us guys on here about it when you've done it real good and she has loved you for it, and imagine how we'll be thinking, "Hell. To be him!"

Si

Ok ok,I'll try the blind fold thing first,it might work

When u r fucking ur girlfriend, continue to talk about it and enjoy how hot it makes her. Have her keep saying how hot it will get her to watch u eat ur own cum. U will be so hot that by the time u cum u will just eat it....because u will know how much she will enjoy it.

I like a little taste sure - i like a nice french kiss after a girl has swallowed my load but i can't just eat it all myself.

Love it.

Don't do it every time. But enjoy kissing after I've cum in her mouth. Also love giving oral after I've cum inside her. Makes me wish sometimes I could taste another guys inside her.

you married a woman who thinks cum is gross? lmao...

You might imagine that she wasn't always that way, or rather, that she may have changed. We might also imagine that it's hard to find people that match up perfectly sexually, even if you think you match ~ people change, and what was once ideal can become, well, less than ideal.

The world is a complex place... let us act and speak with understanding to those who lack the joy we wish for them.

B.

I love licking my cum off of a guy's face after he gives me a good pussy licking. Cum tastes so much sweeter on someone else's lips.

I love licking my cum off of a guy's face after he gives me a good pussy licking. Cum tastes so much sweeter on someone else's lips.

I love cumming...her lickcing it off and have her feeding it back to me with her tongue deep in my mouth

i want to feed my daddy his cum that he shot on my pantied

im 23 now, hes 44. some day its so hot thinking about me feeding him

Last edited by a moderator:
Did it recently for the first time in a video session with my lit girlfriend, at her request. Can't say that I particularly liked it or disliked it, I thought the taste was pretty bland. What I did enjoy very much, was that I was doing it to please her!

Did it recently for the first time in a video session with my lit girlfriend, at her request. Can't say that I particularly liked it or disliked it, I thought the taste was pretty bland. What I did enjoy very much, was that I was doing it to please her!

When it comes down to taste and texture, I much prefer my pre cum.

Good on you mate! Yeah the sweetness of pre cum; but so little of it for most of us I guess.

Back