Men In Lingerie

Kickoff time

In honor of the Wisconsin Badgers Cardinal and White it's red and white today :D #GoBucky

Attachments

• Badgers.jpg
    Badgers.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 1
  • Bucky.jpg
    Bucky.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 1
Absolutely love it

Thanks to my schedule I get several hours of alone time before the wife gets home. Love putting on the stockings, garter, bra and then silky panties. Then insert the plug and fantasize about finding another like minded male to have a passionate kinky sex session with.

Thanks to my schedule I get several hours of alone time before the wife gets home. Love putting on the stockings, garter, bra and then silky panties. Then insert the plug and fantasize about finding another like minded male to have a passionate kinky sex session with.

I'd love to spend time with you.

Dam that sounds hot wish I was closer

Oh so comfortable...

Black lace

Attachments

• Sept 10 2017.jpg
    Sept 10 2017.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Sept 10 2017 Bb.jpg
    Sept 10 2017 Bb.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 2
A break

A break at work to log on to this sight while comfortable with a locked office!

Attachments

• work a.jpg
    work a.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 1
attachment.php

So pretty, Jhane. You have such feminine style. Loved your little red dress from yesterday on the other thread.

T.

Back