Breast fondle and massage in public, but secretly

Miss_Sofia

Virgin
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Posts
4
Breast groped in public, but secretly

This is one of my fantasies, hence I searched for books and stories with something similar.

But, I never found anything similar. It would be nice if someone writes on this topic.

Our sexual feelings are most pleasant when we experience sex for the first time, when we are still innocent. Later on, our perception and senses become numb as we continue having sex in life.

I want a story that captures that first time, so others can relieve that moment.

I meet someone I like in a public place like cinema, and we sit at a corner seat.

I let that person fondle my breasts. Since, I'm very imaginative, the story should describe feelings in details. How the film and my own memories influence my perception.
 

Attachments

  • lc_domino_set_of_8_a_WC17291_B.jpg
    lc_domino_set_of_8_a_WC17291_B.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Brigitte Nielsen - Domino - 2_3-500.jpg
    Brigitte Nielsen - Domino - 2_3-500.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Brigitte Nielsen - Domino - 2_2-500.jpg
    Brigitte Nielsen - Domino - 2_2-500.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Fake mammogram van

Lines of partly recalled dialog from an old TV show. (Maybe the old Drew Carey show?)

"Didn't your dad go to jail for creating a fake mammogram van?"

"Yeah, but those women, they really should have known. I mean it was a rusted out (19)72 Volkswagen (van)."

Lisa Ann
 
They have changed how the seats are set up in theaters. I can remember sitting with my arm around the shoulder of my date, and having her pull my hand down onto her breast after the theater got dark. The seats now don't allow for that. :-(
 
I remember sitting on a couch with my boyfriend with my parents behind us in the dinning room. We managed to touch each other while appearing, from behind, to be seated apart and not moving. The elbow is more ball joint than hinge joint, when you need it to be. So exciting to have the right guys finger tracing your thigh or hip over your jeans. Then sliding into the pocket of the swan icon designer jeans, while you are fearful your dominant conservative mother, hovering just out of range sight, will swoop in and rip your boyfriend's arms off and then rip out his heart. Makes me excited thinking back to those days. Crazy thing is I was 19. Although it was not public nor even that sexual, it still turns me on.
 
On the park

I was doing this today, my GF and I were sat on a bench while others were wandering past. My gf had her hand embedded in my pussy while I was happily playing with her breasts. Thank goodness for baggy tee shirts and wrap around skirts. KF
 
Back
Top