Mother-in-law and Daughter-in-law have an affair

DarkSollat

Literotica Guru
Inspired by Girlsway's series Almost Caught.

So there is this young couple, where he still lives with his mom, because they're wealthy and have a big house. For now, he had no luck in love, but finally met someone who he's willing to marry. It happens pretty soon, and they start their live together in the same house, with now Mom/Mother-in-Law.

Or do they?

Because even before the wedding, future MIL seduced future DIL and they continue their affair even after wedding. Moreover, they engage in riskier and riskier behaviors, like DIL sinking under the table during dinner for some pussy licking or MIL sneaking into her son's bedroom to have sex with his wife when he sleeps nearby. A few times they're even practically caught and evade this only because he totally doesn't expect his mom and his lover to be an item.

It also turns out that he had no luck in love, because MIL was always seducing his girlfriends and convincing them to leave/breaking their hearts, but for some reason she kept that one. Maybe because for the first time her feelings toward her is honest.

Last edited:
Now I’m picturing him confronting his mom: “I’m just curious: Were there ANY girls I dated that you didn’t end up fucking?”

Yet I don't "idea" for him to discover it.

I agree and disagree. The sneaking around and the risk of discovery is the fun part of the story. The women make up excuses to do things together away from the rest of the family. Mom invites DIL over to help her with a project, or MIL drops by because she's "in the neighborhood". At some point though husband comes to suspect that she's having an affair because the husband character isn't a simpleton. And it makes him interesting too. He finds an article from her 'naughty nighties' that she wears only for him, when he knows she hasn't worn it for him in some time. She awkwardly explains that she had all of her nighties out for hand washing and it must have fallen under the bed. Now, he's paying attention, but he's thinking that she's maybe seeing another man. His mother never enters his mind.

I would avoid, the tempting idea of him just joining in with the two women when and if he discovers them. It's the obvious and no doubt, popular, way to handle it, as mom/son incest is the most popular thing on Lit. But I would shy away from that, just because it's obvious and predictable.

Very neat idea, and I'd read it.

Going off on a bit of a tangent here, but I like the idea of a wealthy family with a huge house, an estate even, which is so big that nobody bothers to move out when they get married. They just relocate into their own wing or suite within the rambling estate. So you have multiple (allegedly) faithful couples spanning three or four generations, all under one roof. Lots of shenanigans are bound to ensue.

Going off on a bit of a tangent here, but I like the idea of a wealthy family with a huge house, an estate even, which is so big that nobody bothers to move out when they get married. They just relocate into their own wing or suite within the rambling estate. So you have multiple (allegedly) faithful couples spanning three or four generations, all under one roof. Lots of shenanigans are bound to ensue.
Very good idea. Add the help to the mix.

I agree and disagree. The sneaking around and the risk of discovery is the fun part of the story. The women make up excuses to do things together away from the rest of the family. Mom invites DIL over to help her with a project, or MIL drops by because she's "in the neighborhood". At some point though husband comes to suspect that she's having an affair because the husband character isn't a simpleton. And it makes him interesting too. He finds an article from her 'naughty nighties' that she wears only for him, when he knows she hasn't worn it for him in some time. She awkwardly explains that she had all of her nighties out for hand washing and it must have fallen under the bed. Now, he's paying attention, but he's thinking that she's maybe seeing another man. His mother never enters his mind.
That's a fun idea. The guy is suspiocious, but the truth still slips it mind. He may as well ask his mother to keep an eye on his wife, unaware he's actually warns her about danger of being discovered.

Nice idea too, although different from my own.

I started a story with this premise. At the wedding reception, the new bride confides in her mother-in-law that she loves her son and feels lucky to have such a wonderful man, but she knows it's going to be hard to give up her enjoyment of women from time to time, Essentially, the mother-in-law turns to her son's new wife with a smile and says, "Maybe you don't have to..."

I doubt I'll finish it, but at least it got started!

I started a story with this premise. At the wedding reception, the new bride confides in her mother-in-law that she loves her son and feels lucky to have such a wonderful man, but she knows it's going to be hard to give up her enjoyment of women from time to time, Essentially, the mother-in-law turns to her son's new wife with a smile and says, "Maybe you don't have to..."

Nice! Hope you'll manage to finish it. If you want someone to run some ideas through, you can dm me.

I like the idea, but I would have the MIL not say anything, but then begin a campaign of teasing. A kiss on the cheek a little too close to the mouth, a light caress across her buttocks that could be accidental, wearing a revealing dress when they go shopping together. Finally, the DIL can't take it anymore and pushes her into a public bathroom, kissing her wildly. A crazy sexual affair begins.

Stricken by guilt she comes clean to her husband who replies, "That's nice, sweetie. Mom's a great fuck, isn't she?"

Back