Mother in Law

Coinhunter51

Normal
I’ve got a story idea to write about.
When he picks up his mother in law from the airport for her visit. They run into a major snow storm. With the roads closed they luckily find a motel at that town. Mother in law calls daughter informs her being stuck in a motel till road is open. Mother in law lies to daughter of having a king bed to share with her son in law in stead twins. As they discuss sleeping arrangements Mother in law states she sleeps nude and would that be a problem sharing a king bed.

Attachments

• IMG_1981.jpeg
    IMG_1981.jpeg
    140.4 KB · Views: 13
That could turn into quite the cuckquean story. But a mother who's purposely that mean to her daughter is hard to imagine. So maybe it's her stepmother. The hot trophy wife that dad married, twenty years younger than her mom is(was). There's some contention between them and she's all about putting the screws to her stepdaughter.

The story unfolds in the stepdaughter's subconscious. All the things she's imagining the two of them doing together. Cell reception is spotty so she can't get through to her husband, and she imagines him falling prey to the gorgeous temptress. It starts innocently enough but the heater breaks and there are no other rooms available. The motel brings them more blankets but they decide to use one bed and stay close, to share their warmth. Then she feels his erection pressing into her ass. The wife images them doing all manner of depraved things and by morning she's frantic.

They arrive at her home and she's just a wreck until she realizes it was just the stepmother playing tricks and hubby shows her two receipts for separate rooms.

It can end like that, or the two of them do have a fantastic sexual evening and it was well worth paying for two rooms. They smile knowingly at one another as the wife is holding her husband in relief.

I should of mentioned as the only and last motel room available, just happens to be one king bed.

I didn’t in tend the story of mother in law being mean to her daughter but to ease her daughters mind that her mother wasn’t going to sleep with her husband in one bed. The statement of the mother in law tells her daughter twin beds knowing well she and her husband are looking at a single king bed.
it was no secret she enjoyed her son in laws wondering eyes at times before in sleep ware and swim ware
He has had sexual fantasies about his mother in law.
Her lust and his fantasies come true that night in a all nighter

No one screws you over like family!

My mother never tried to outwardly kill me, but she knew I was allergic to stuff as an infant and kept giving it to me anyway. Every few weeks I would stop breathing so bad that the fast-squad had to come and revive me. Miraculously they always did until I outgrew my allergies.

Her third child, an accident from a camping trip, all I heard growing up was that "she should have got an abortion", or that, "she had a son and daughter and did not need me". So if anyone thinks I have some harsh comments on here about story ideas, just remember the bar in my life has been set pretty low. When your own mother hates you, you really don't expect to have any friends that care.

A mother that would get back at her daughter by sleeping with her husband? That is not hard to believe at all. My mother openly told me, she wished I was dead.

(She doesn't get a card for mothers day)

The "stuck in a blizzard" thing comes up regularly on here. Not new. It's usually in a car but, I grant you, a nice, comfy hotel bed would be an improvement (or would it, for story interest purposes?).

Oh, and... the "-in-law" bit isn't strictly necessary in many peoples' eyes!

The "stuck in a blizzard" thing comes up regularly on here. Not new. It's usually in a car but, I grant you, a nice, comfy hotel bed would be an improvement (or would it, for story interest purposes?).

Thanks

Thanks

I think the in-law or step-mother bit is necessary. No one finds their own mother attractive. That's just what other guys write about.

I think the in-law or step-mother bit is necessary. No one finds their own mother attractive. That's just what other guys write about.
Not true. Always did until she got into heavy senior citizen age.

In my 20s, if offered with no repercussions, I would have worshiped the pussy that I was made in before making love to her.

Back