Mother in-law

GeorgeM22

Virgin
A recent story on here reminded me of my mother in-law who was a ballroom dancer . She was very good, and while my wife was never interested in taking it up , I on the other hand enjoyed being taught ballroom dancing with my mother in-law . To be honest it’s very difficult not to get arroused when dancing with a lovely lady , and my mother in-law was fabulous , my lessons didn’t end with just dancing … a story thread I would love assistance in getting accepted.

George

Sounds like you have the story outline already. Just write it up! I know, easier said than done. But really, just get started and see how it goes.

Thanks , it’s based on reality , well 5% reality the other 95% is what I wished had happened , but then I guess that’s how most erotic stories come about

Thanks for your feedback

I'm with Carnevil9. This is a VERY sexy idea. This one deserves to be written. Your personal knowledge of dancing, and all the names of the moves that you know, would make for a very immersive story. Write it up. I'll volunteer to read it over if you'd like.

I'm with Carnevil9. This is a VERY sexy idea. This one deserves to be written. Your personal knowledge of dancing, and all the names of the moves that you know, would make for a very immersive story. Write it up. I'll volunteer to read it over if you'd like.
Thanks I will , my skills as a writer may not do it justice…..

I helped another member of the Story Ideas forum get his first story posted. Just try. If grammar and spelling are an issue, download the free app called Grammarly, I use it every time.

Thanks I will , my skills as a writer may not do it justice…..
That's okay...

Here is a big secret about writing that no one considers... we all use just 26 letters to form words, and from those words used 5000 times-ish; we derive stories. The rough draft is called that because ever rough draft is just that....ROUGH... so we refine it from there. Editing is where the magic happens, but it must formed into a story first.

You got this!

I helped another member of the Story Ideas forum get his first story posted. Just try. If grammar and spelling are an issue, download the free app called Grammarly, I use it every time.
Yes, this one actually sounds pretty good (compared to some of the stuff on here! :devilish: ). Get the free version of Grammarly; it's not perfect, but it helps. On try to get the services of a volunteer editor. There is a FAQ on here I think about how to do that.

A recent story on here reminded me of my mother in-law who was a ballroom dancer . She was very good, and while my wife was never interested in taking it up , I on the other hand enjoyed being taught ballroom dancing with my mother in-law . To be honest it’s very difficult not to get arroused when dancing with a lovely lady , and my mother in-law was fabulous , my lessons didn’t end with just dancing … a story thread I would love assistance in getting accepted.

George
How long ago did this happen?

Sounds like both participants could easily be led to abandon the paso doble in favour of the horizontal jig...

Back