World Where Widowed/Divorced Mother-in-Laws Can Marry a Son-in-Law

FantasySharer1

Really Experienced
I've been thinking about one of my favorite fantasies - having it be considered socially normal though kinky, for a widowed/divorced mother-in-law to marry her son-in-law and move in to his house as a second wife alongside her own daughter.

The number of fun scenarios:

1. Potential husband + wife + wife's mom threesomes.
2. Both wife and mom getting pregnant by "their" husband.
3. Rest of the family dealing with their newly pregnant mom, especially husband bro-in-law who has a little emotional crisis but eventually accept it.
4. Wife realizing the childcare, having a second hand around the house, and it being the woman she trusts most in the world, and is not a competition in terms of youth - is the best thing that could happen and she start to enjoy sharing her man with her mother.
5. Husband wants another kid but wife doesn't - wife's mom ends up obliging.

The scenarios and fun things to come out of it all seem endless.

I must say - I don't share your kinks but love how passionate and sweet you're about them.

Well FS, you might like this then. Spoiler below
Yes, Ma'am
In this case, MIL moves in while she makes some financial decisions concerning an early retirement, and it turns into a poly situation.

MIL marrying SIL has always been possible legally... it's the continued existence of the SIL's marriage to her daughter which is the illegal, bigamist bit. If everyone gets divorced, there's no prohibition.

Back