Assassins' Game

TimDEnchanter

Horned Storyteller
I went to high school and college in a less paranoid time. In high school we raised money for some charity by organizing an assassin's game. Each player gave $20 (I think) to the charity to play and provided two wallet sized student pictures which were glued to construction paper "dossiers" and randomly assigned to other players. We "killed" our targets in school with little "Buck Rodger Phaser" water pistols and could take the unclaimed targets they had as prizes. The student who had the most "kills" won recognition but all the money went to the cause.

I want to stress that this was done with the approval of the school's administration... It was for charity! Imagine that today. *

I wrote a similar story but the students were at a college and had to make the target give them oral once identified.

All my stories are about adults having fun with one another. No matter how intense the play it is always consensual, and always fun.

And of course, anyone pointing a translucent yellow 1950's water phaser at anyone and demanding oral would be laughed off campus were it a case of mistaken identity.

That, and another thread here got me thinking about another old game that was used to raise money for charity, having your friend "arrested".

People would pay a charity $X and the local police would show up and "arrest" someone on a cartoonish "warrant" from the charity. Then you had to get your friends to pay more in "bail" than was paid to have you "arrested" to have someone else "arrested" to take your place. One year a home appliance store donated empty cardboard refrigerator and stove boxes and a cartoonish jail was made from them.

In my mind I see a very kinky town that does this. Only it is the taking of (willing, perhaps even eager) sex-slaves.

Or a booth in front of a small trailer at a summer fair. Forget $5 kisses... $200 boinks. $300 for Ms. Mayor and the Chief of Police's wife.

All for charity of course.

* We also had an officially sanctioned student smoking area, and more than a few students shared blunts with a particular English teacher and a very popular history teacher. Don't even get me started about our Spanish teacher... Imagine Charo in her prime...

Last edited:
Nice idea your high school had!

The college has similar idea, but for valentine's day, and a point is given when you kiss the target on a cheek. But, as students find it a little boring, they come up with an idea that more sexual acts give more points. So full makeout, oral, vaginal, anal etc. are on the table, and some rich kids are gonna pay for that. In the result, an official winner maybe kissed the highest number of people, but a true champion is a girl who took three dicks at once. For charity.

If only we had a more sexually open society where such things would be possible. "I'm sorry dear, I can't tonight, a young sophomore from State is dropping by. He raised them most for our Breast Cancer Charity. I'll let you clean me up when he's through." People would sell a hell of a lot of candy for rewards like that.

If only we had a more sexually open society where such things would be possible. "I'm sorry dear, I can't tonight, a young sophomore from State is dropping by. He raised them most for our Breast Cancer Charity. I'll let you clean me up when he's through." People would sell a hell of a lot of candy for rewards like that.

"Niche Retirement Communities Are Growing — Are They Right for You?

From RV enthusiasts to Jimmy Buffett fans to yogis, there's a niche retirement community for almost everyone."
-- EILEEN DASPIN (KIPLINGERS) APRIL 21, 2023

"....a more sexually open society..."

How about a retirement community made up exclusively of not-nearly-over-the-hill-yet adult movie performers. (Saline Hills ??) Imagine the fun you could have just naming the streets... Anal Way, Bukkake Place, Cunnilingus Court, Dong Drive... Or the numbering system 69, then 169, 269...

"Niche Retirement Communities Are Growing — Are They Right for You?

From RV enthusiasts to Jimmy Buffett fans to yogis, there's a niche retirement community for almost everyone."
-- EILEEN DASPIN (KIPLINGERS) APRIL 21, 2023

"....a more sexually open society..."

How about a retirement community made up exclusively of not-nearly-over-the-hill-yet adult movie performers. (Saline Hills ??) Imagine the fun you could have just naming the streets... Anal Way, Bukkake Place, Cunnilingus Court, Dong Drive... Or the numbering system 69, then 169, 269...

Or swingers?

Back