Game On

UnpublishedEroticaWriter

Really Experienced
While driving home from work one night, a man spots a business that catches his eye. Something that was an abandoned building the night before. In big, bold, flashing letters it read 'Adult Arcade.' Out of curiosity, he decides to check it out. Within he finds 3 beautiful women: a bartender, a waitress, and the place's owner. "Welcome to Adult Arcade. An Adults only Arcade," the owner greeted him. After introductions are made they happily inform him that he is their 1st customer of the day. Because of this, he will be the first to try out their brand-new VR game. The owner and waitress lead him to a backroom, where a life-sized 80's arcane game sits. Instead of aliens or fantasy monsters depicted on every inch of its surface, it had pics of sexy, sultry women. There were no buttons or joystick on the front of the otherwise flat surface of the machine. Just a baseball-sized hole at crotch level in the center. He is told this game is called Fantasy Lover and he can pick any type of woman to engage with. All he has to do is put on this all-encompassing VR headset and slide his member into the open and it will feel like he is having sex with a real woman. Intrigued he followed their instructions. When the VR was turned on and he could no longer see or hear them the Owner went to the back of the machine and opened up a secret door and climbed inside. "Why do you get to go first?" the waitress objected. "Because I'm the 'Owner," she said with air quotes.

Seems like a perfect setting for some sort of occult story. Vampires or succubi or something like that. The lady vamps specialize in the "little drink" as Anne Rice used to call it. The men leave a little dizzy, short a point of blood, but with a smile on their face.

I already did a succubi story. And Twilight made Vampires super lame, stalkery, and creepy. I don't write stories with anything to do with blood or drugged people. "Little drink' sounds like something Bill Cosby would give to women.

Isnt it a bit convoluted? Why pretend a real pussy to be virtual? So I would hope for some kind of explanation why the women do this?

Indeed, the whole setup, a site seemingly renovated overnight, the scam, the girls eagerly "stealing"a fuck in such a, yes, convoluted way, it all seems telegraphing some sort of supernatural motiva to be explored, in the background if not otherwise. It could as well be double cover up, intentionally mysterious to dress something else, some other motivation, but there's certainly questions why such a charade.

Does it need to be addressed and explained away, no, not necessarily. The reader as well may remain as baffled and confused as the "lucky" guy. Still, even then, it could be beneficial for at least the author to know those answers internally, to chuckle about all the apparent absurdity while writing if not otherwise.

I could just have an open ending just to troll people who want a very logical and boring ending to a fantasy story. I want all the fun and mystery sucked out of anything I read.
After another night of ravenous lovemaking, the three women see him to the door.
"Thank you (Human/Mortal/bipedal organisms)," the women say in unison. A sudden giant light temporarily blinds him. When his vision returns only an abandoned building stands there once more.
"What just happened?" He asked baffled.
The mystery was never solved.
The End.

Back