She can feel everything he's feeling while she sucks his cock (sci-fi idea)

Cfnmlover84

Literotica Guru
A college teacher in her 50s (who looks like Vanessa Marcil) meets one of her male students at a bar. She's going through issues with her marriage so she appreciates having someone to talk to. After a few hours of chatting they leave the bar and they go back to her place (she kicked her husband out and is currently living alone). Her student wants to try out both a sexual fantasy of his and some new technology he found through a friend. He puts on a SQUID (a electronic device from the movie Strange Days that records memories and physical sensations directly from the wearer's cerebral cortex and plays it back), and blindfolds her. When he puts another SQUID device on her head she can see from his point of view and feel his arousal. As she strokes and sucks his cock she can feel what he's feeling and see herself doing it.

Last edited:
I like it :) I think we all have a built-in curiosity about what it really feels like for the other sex, but we can never fully experience that.

It might get a little confusing with her both performing the actions and feeling his side of things though. Maybe introduce a second woman and let the teacher be more of an observer (who feels what the guy is feeling)?

It might get a little confusing with her both performing the actions and feeling his side of things though. Maybe introduce a second woman and let the teacher be more of an observer (who feels what the guy is feeling)?
I think it's because she's seeing herself doing it and maybe she's a conservative prude who normally doesn't give oral sex but decides to for this occasion which makes watching herself do this shocking. She never thought she'd ever do this especially with a student of hers. It's almost like a out of body experience but she can both feel everything he's feeling and she feels doing it. She can see from his point of view what she's doing as he looks at her.

But this story can go in different directions.

It might get a little confusing with her both performing the actions and feeling his side of things though.

I agree with this fully. However, if pulled off correctly, it could make the story truly stand out as extremely unique. Would take a lot of talent to make it work, but I do think it's possible. Setting things from the lady's point of view so that the reader can partake in her thoughts would help out tons. If I didn't have such an extensive back-log, I'd be tempted to take this on for the challenge of it, even though I would likely fail dramatically.

I agree with this fully. However, if pulled off correctly, it could make the story truly stand out as extremely unique. Would take a lot of talent to make it work, but I do think it's possible. Setting things from the lady's point of view so that the reader can partake in her thoughts would help out tons. If I didn't have such an extensive back-log, I'd be tempted to take this on for the challenge of it, even though I would likely fail dramatically.
Yeah i wanted it to be set from her point of view. I kinda feel this would be a challenging story to write because the technology involved and it's effects has to be explained in the right way and detailed or else the story won't make sense.

Reading the title reminded me of one of the very few good Netflix shows; Sense8. I have a incest story I need to finish where the brother and sister are like that naturally.
Yeah the idea was inspired by a combination of Sense8, Strange Days and a old 90s sci-fi anthology series called Welcome to Paradox. I've been watching a lot of sci-fi lately so it's made me want to read a story that uses sci-fi technology in a erotic and creative way.

One thing i forgot to explain is i don't want the story to be super futuristic like Star Trek or The Jetsons. I want it to be in a contemporary present time although some of the technology is a little advanced than we have now. The device in the story has been recently made so it's still underground and not in widespread use yet.

Or he records what he feels while she is blowing him and then plays it back when he is going down on her, she's getting double pleasure and it almost feels like her clit is enormous, when he sucks it. The same thing when they are having penetrative sex. She's getting twice the feedback, and the result is absolutely cataclysmic orgasms that seem to last forever.

All in all, it was the most fantastic sexual night of her life and it was exactly what she needed. The young man though is gone when she awakes. She tries to find him through the science programs at school to no avail. And no one has ever heard of a device like that, they think she's pulling their leg.

Such a mystery.

Remember how you felt the first time you heard your own voice recorded? Most people say, "I don't sound that THAT, do I?" Well she might have a bit of the same kind of reaction here, adding to the depth of the experience.

Remember how you felt the first time you heard your own voice recorded? Most people say, "I don't sound that THAT, do I?" Well she might have a bit of the same kind of reaction here, adding to the depth of the experience.
Yeah, she would be shocked seeing herself this way and even more shocked at how aroused and hard she can make this guy feel. She had no idea about her effect on men until she saw it from his perspective. Looking through his eyes at her face as she sucks and strokes his cock, licking his balls and then watching from his pov him looking down and stroking his cock as she licks his ass from behind. Feeling everything he feels as she does it to him makes her want to pleasure him even more.

Even if this experience doesn't lead to them starting a permanent relationship or if she never sees him again her life has been changed for the better and she's gained a confidence she hasn't had about herself in years.

All in all, it was the most fantastic sexual night of her life and it was exactly what she needed. The young man though is gone when she awakes. She tries to find him through the science programs at school to no avail. And no one has ever heard of a device like that, they think she's pulling their leg.

Such a mystery.
I think in order for it to be believable that she would let a guy test a strange device on her she should know him well. He's been in her class for two years and he's her favorite student. One night when at a bar he sees a beautiful woman and hits on her without realizing she's his teacher. He didn't recognize her without the glasses and in the dress she was wearing that showed off her hot curves. He apologizes for hitting on her but she felt great esteem and confidence at the fact that he confused her for a younger woman.

A college teacher in her 50s (who looks like Vanessa Marcil) meets one of her male students at a bar. She's going through issues with her marriage so she appreciates having someone to talk to. After a few hours of chatting they leave the bar and they go back to her place (she kicked her husband out and is currently living alone). Her student wants to try out both a sexual fantasy of his and some new technology he found through a friend. He puts on a SQUID (a electronic device from the movie Strange Days that records memories and physical sensations directly from the wearer's cerebral cortex and plays it back), and blindfolds her. When he puts another SQUID device on her head she can see from his point of view and feel his arousal. As she strokes and sucks his cock she can feel what he's feeling and see herself doing it.
Yes,she feels everything, especially the heaviness of his balls...the subtle tightening and the control that she discovers...and the wave of soft, sensual submission that washes over him as he slips into the soft, pretty panties she left on her bed earlier..hoping he was a pantie

Back