Cuckold Story idea for curvy wife..help needed

Milkman44

Virgin
Hey....the badly written story below is a favourite fantasy of mine and I would love to see someone with talent use it as an idea or reference for a well written story.

My wife is 40yo, 5'3, size 16 brunnete, 38 dd boobs, a chubby curvy mombod type.
We are looking to reignite the passion in our marriage and get refered to a marriage therapist who uses alternative techniques.
His name is doctor Tom and he turns out to be a large imposing 6'2 man in his 60s, with a beer belly and a gruff temperament.
When we go in and sit down with him he tells us that his methods are unusual but effective and if he agrees to take us on then we must commit to it without question..I am hesitant but my wife readily agrees as she wants us to get our spark back in the bedroom.
He tells me to sit to the side while he deals with my wife..I am not sure but my wife asks me to do what he says so I comply quietly.
He looks her up and down, taking in her mom bod curves and I am sure I see him licking his lips...I think I know the problem he says and it's all to do with your confidence Mary...you need to be reminded how sexy you really are and your husband is not doing that now is he?
No she says looking down.
Do you work with other men Mary he asks ...yes she says there are a few in my office.
Do you think that they look at you Mary and imagine you naked, do you think they think of your big soft tits as they jerk off?
Mary is shocked and mumbles but he interupts her saying..I would if I were them..I noticed your tits and round ass as soon as you walked in he says.
I stand up to interject and he loudly shouts me down..I slink back down surprised at how docile I am and how easily I submitted to him.
Don't look at him Mary , look at me he says...this is all about you and you need to look at your self and truly see how sexy you are..he pulls out a full length mirror and places it in front of her.
Now look and tell me what you see...a middle aged woman she says..no he says, you are not looking close enough, you need to see yourself clearly, now strip , loose your clothes and look again.
She hesitated and he looks at her and says, don't look to him for support, if you want this to work then do what I say.
She gulps and agrees and he sits back down to watch her...she unbuttons her shirt as I watch from the side and as she pulls it apart I can see her full bra, slightly overflowing with her soft boobs come into view, as she drops the shirt I see her soft flesh and belly muffin topping over her jeans slightly and I see him smile.
She unbuttons her jeans and as she pulls them down and bends forward I know he has a perfect view of her tits hanging down in her bra and I am twisted with a mix of jealously and excitement.
Now the bra he snaps, she reaches back and unhooks the bra, as it falls away I can see the indents from the straps on her back and shoulders slowly fading where just seconds before it was covering her body.
She drops the bra and her big soft mom boobs swing gently as they flop out of the bra, she covers up her boobs with her hands and blushes slightly.
Maybe it might be too hard for you to be naked alone he says, as he unbuttons his own shirt to reveal a large belly and powerful torso..he drops his pants and sits back naked on his couch,his large cock, lolls big and lazily against his heavy balls and he grins like a man who know how impressive it is.
My wife gasps at it size and cant help but stare at this huge cock under the belly of this gruff and dominant man.
Now lose the panties he orders and she slips them off, all the while looking at his cock which seems to me to be growing already..
Now look in the mirror he orders her as he walks over to her, look at the sexy woman in the mirror and look what you do to me..as he walks towards her his cock swings back and forth heavily between his legs.
Now show me what you like to do to your husband he says..no not on him, on me, how am I to help you if I don't know exactly what ye are doing.
She is under his spell now and knells in front of him, cupping his cock and balls, amazed at the size..she starts to suck him to full hardness as he smiles at me..my cock straining in my pants.
He lifts her up and lays her on the couch roughly before starting to kiss and grope her all over her body before running his tongue down to her hairy bush and starting to lick her clit..she is moaning like I have never heard.
He teases her until she is on the edge of cumming and stops, what do you want he grins at her, tell me.
I want you to fuck me with your big cock she moans, fuck me in front of my husband and show him how a real man fucks.
I dont think you are ready for a cock like this after his small cock let all those years he says as he grabs a bottle of lube and rubs it over her pussy and his fingers.
He inserts one finger then two, she groans loadily as he circles her clit with his thumb, bring her close then backing of, then he inserts a third finger and then a fourth and begins to stretch and works her pussy hard building up her orgasm until she explodes with a loud crescendo, leaking all over her his and the couch..wow did he make her squirt...
Now you are ready he says as he turns her over and lines up his massive cock with her open pussy and ploughs it into her..soon she is cumming again as her eyes roll back in her head..he eventually grunts and tells her that she is cumming deep in her married pussy and filling her with his seed but she is too far gone to care.
There's an audible plop and he pulls out leaving her pussy gaping and his cum dripping out of her.
Now I think we need a session every week he grins at me as he hands me the bill...

What you just did there, isn't too bad for not making an actual attempt.
Download Grammarly, a free app, and then try actually writing it. Add quotations and actually make an effort. I'll volunteer to proofread it.

Or put the keywords, marriage councilor humiliation cuckold in the search engine here. Odds are excellent someone has done this by now.

What you just did there, isn't too bad for not making an actual attempt.
Download Grammarly, a free app, and then try actually writing it. Add quotations and actually make an effort. I'll volunteer to proofread it.

Or put the keywords, marriage councilor humiliation cuckold in the search engine here. Odds are excellent someone has done this by now.
Thanks so.much for the feed back Rob..when I get it together can I send it on to you?

What you did would be called plotting, a technique a lot of writers use to start a story idea. Basically, they plot out all the major points in a story in chronological way.

Another means is called "Pantsing", or a short term for writing by the seat of your pants, where you really do not plot anything out, and just write as ideas hit, and then add or subtract from that on the next draft of the story.

Myself, I do a combination of the two. I get some very crude storylines down, or if I get stuck kind of plot where I want my story to go. Mostly though I write what I know, meaning it might be the ending first, or the middle, or the begining, whatever. More often than not, I know what the characters need to say in a giving scene or chapter, and so I write that out. Later I go back in and write the details such as setting and action.

It does not matter what technique any writer uses, I just wanted to point out that you found your story idea technique, and that's a huge step.

As Rob says, now that the storyline is plotted out, go back and fill in with description, action and defined conversation. Try and include details like taste, touch, smell and sound. When you add in that kind of thing smoothly, especially taste and smell; it is very powerful and adds a lot to your story. Try and make the reader forget where they are, and make them feel like they are right in the room with the people!

Congratulations though, you are off to a great start!

Hey....the badly written story below is a favourite fantasy of mine and I would love to see someone with talent use it as an idea or reference for a well written story.

My wife is 40yo, 5'3, size 16 brunnete, 38 dd boobs, a chubby curvy mombod type.
We are looking to reignite the passion in our marriage and get refered to a marriage therapist who uses alternative techniques.
His name is doctor Tom and he turns out to be a large imposing 6'2 man in his 60s, with a beer belly and a gruff temperament.
When we go in and sit down with him he tells us that his methods are unusual but effective and if he agrees to take us on then we must commit to it without question..I am hesitant but my wife readily agrees as she wants us to get our spark back in the bedroom.
He tells me to sit to the side while he deals with my wife..I am not sure but my wife asks me to do what he says so I comply quietly.
He looks her up and down, taking in her mom bod curves and I am sure I see him licking his lips...I think I know the problem he says and it's all to do with your confidence Mary...you need to be reminded how sexy you really are and your husband is not doing that now is he?
No she says looking down.
Do you work with other men Mary he asks ...yes she says there are a few in my office.
Do you think that they look at you Mary and imagine you naked, do you think they think of your big soft tits as they jerk off?
Mary is shocked and mumbles but he interupts her saying..I would if I were them..I noticed your tits and round ass as soon as you walked in he says.
I stand up to interject and he loudly shouts me down..I slink back down surprised at how docile I am and how easily I submitted to him.
Don't look at him Mary , look at me he says...this is all about you and you need to look at your self and truly see how sexy you are..he pulls out a full length mirror and places it in front of her.
Now look and tell me what you see...a middle aged woman she says..no he says, you are not looking close enough, you need to see yourself clearly, now strip , loose your clothes and look again.
She hesitated and he looks at her and says, don't look to him for support, if you want this to work then do what I say.
She gulps and agrees and he sits back down to watch her...she unbuttons her shirt as I watch from the side and as she pulls it apart I can see her full bra, slightly overflowing with her soft boobs come into view, as she drops the shirt I see her soft flesh and belly muffin topping over her jeans slightly and I see him smile.
She unbuttons her jeans and as she pulls them down and bends forward I know he has a perfect view of her tits hanging down in her bra and I am twisted with a mix of jealously and excitement.
Now the bra he snaps, she reaches back and unhooks the bra, as it falls away I can see the indents from the straps on her back and shoulders slowly fading where just seconds before it was covering her body.
She drops the bra and her big soft mom boobs swing gently as they flop out of the bra, she covers up her boobs with her hands and blushes slightly.
Maybe it might be too hard for you to be naked alone he says, as he unbuttons his own shirt to reveal a large belly and powerful torso..he drops his pants and sits back naked on his couch,his large cock, lolls big and lazily against his heavy balls and he grins like a man who know how impressive it is.
My wife gasps at it size and cant help but stare at this huge cock under the belly of this gruff and dominant man.
Now lose the panties he orders and she slips them off, all the while looking at his cock which seems to me to be growing already..
Now look in the mirror he orders her as he walks over to her, look at the sexy woman in the mirror and look what you do to me..as he walks towards her his cock swings back and forth heavily between his legs.
Now show me what you like to do to your husband he says..no not on him, on me, how am I to help you if I don't know exactly what ye are doing.
She is under his spell now and knells in front of him, cupping his cock and balls, amazed at the size..she starts to suck him to full hardness as he smiles at me..my cock straining in my pants.
He lifts her up and lays her on the couch roughly before starting to kiss and grope her all over her body before running his tongue down to her hairy bush and starting to lick her clit..she is moaning like I have never heard.
He teases her until she is on the edge of cumming and stops, what do you want he grins at her, tell me.
I want you to fuck me with your big cock she moans, fuck me in front of my husband and show him how a real man fucks.
I dont think you are ready for a cock like this after his small cock let all those years he says as he grabs a bottle of lube and rubs it over her pussy and his fingers.
He inserts one finger then two, she groans loadily as he circles her clit with his thumb, bring her close then backing of, then he inserts a third finger and then a fourth and begins to stretch and works her pussy hard building up her orgasm until she explodes with a loud crescendo, leaking all over her his and the couch..wow did he make her squirt...
Now you are ready he says as he turns her over and lines up his massive cock with her open pussy and ploughs it into her..soon she is cumming again as her eyes roll back in her head..he eventually grunts and tells her that she is cumming deep in her married pussy and filling her with his seed but she is too far gone to care.
There's an audible plop and he pulls out leaving her pussy gaping and his cum dripping out of her.
Now I think we need a session every week he grins at me as he hands me the bill...

If you want to send it to me as well and I can help you out with writing a second chapter where she begins to refer her friends to him as well.....

What you did would be called plotting, a technique a lot of writers use to start a story idea. Basically, they plot out all the major points in a story in chronological way.

Another means is called "Pantsing", or a short term for writing by the seat of your pants, where you really do not plot anything out, and just write as ideas hit, and then add or subtract from that on the next draft of the story.

Myself, I do a combination of the two. I get some very crude storylines down, or if I get stuck kind of plot where I want my story to go. Mostly though I write what I know, meaning it might be the ending first, or the middle, or the begining, whatever. More often than not, I know what the characters need to say in a giving scene or chapter, and so I write that out. Later I go back in and write the details such as setting and action.

It does not matter what technique any writer uses, I just wanted to point out that you found your story idea technique, and that's a huge step.

As Rob says, now that the storyline is plotted out, go back and fill in with description, action and defined conversation. Try and include details like taste, touch, smell and sound. When you add in that kind of thing smoothly, especially taste and smell; it is very powerful and adds a lot to your story. Try and make the reader forget where they are, and make them feel like they are right in the room with the people!

Congratulations though, you are off to a great start!
Thanks so much for the feedback..it really helps.

If you want to send it to me as well and I can help you out with writing a second chapter where she begins to refer her friends to him as well.....
Thanks for the reply...thats am amazing idea for a continuation of the story...what sort of thing did you have in mind?

I'm not going to suggest anything about the plot or flow of the story you have in mind. What I will suggest is that you not solely rely on physical descriptions of the doctor's sexual advances. I've found over the years that any erotic story is improved by the addition of "internal dialogue", e.g. "Thoughts".

The plot you've drafted seems to be ripe with such unspoken thoughts — you have the wife, the husband and the doctor to work with and their thoughts will probably an interesting mix, ' doubt/shame ' for the wife: 'jealously and regret' for the husband: 'lust and arousal' for the quack doctor. Perhaps in the end, both husband and wife have discovered they don't need anyone to advise them on their sex life and they live happy ever-after.

Anyway, best wishes on your story!

Back