Younger 21 year old man fucks my wife is bathroom shower at campground.

Freakyhus

Virgin
While camping in WI a young 21 year old took it upon himself to walk into a shower and fuck my wife. Wtf she said as he entered. He took his towel off washed his cock and put her on her knees.what do you want she asked?I am here to take it..so She sucked his big dick to the point of Cummings. He pushed her up to the wall and eat her pussy . He told her to get on a fours, ass up. He fucked and fucked and thrusted her pussy yelling I am not pulling out, she said don't cum in me! He did. He kept fucking her , making her cum so hard she said cum In me again...

A very sexy idea. The trolls would eat it for breakfast, but it's still a sexy idea.

Afterward she walks back to their tent well fucked and looks at her husband.
"Remebered that talk we had about me being your hotwife? I've decided that I'm interested."

He smiles wondering what caused this change of heart and sees cum leaking from her pussy.

What does he do now?

If
While camping in WI a young 21 year old took it upon himself to walk into a shower and fuck my wife. Wtf she said as he entered. He took his towel off washed his cock and put her on her knees.what do you want she asked?I am here to take it..so She sucked his big dick to the point of Cummings. He pushed her up to the wall and eat her pussy . He told her to get on a fours, ass up. He fucked and fucked and thrusted her pussy yelling I am not pulling out, she said don't cum in me! He did. He kept fucking her , making her cum so hard she said cum In me again..
If any lady feeling turn on by reading this story then u DM for sexting or roleplay I'm boy in my early 20's

While camping in WI a young 21 year old took it upon himself to walk into a shower and fuck my wife. Wtf she said as he entered. He took his towel off washed his cock and put her on her knees.what do you want she asked?I am here to take it..so She sucked his big dick to the point of Cummings. He pushed her up to the wall and eat her pussy . He told her to get on a fours, ass up. He fucked and fucked and thrusted her pussy yelling I am not pulling out, she said don't cum in me! He did. He kept fucking her , making her cum so hard she said cum In me again...
She then rings the police and reports the fucking arsehole for rape....

It’s a great idea. But really far fetched. A strange young man just barging in would have the woman screaming to beat hell. Try this...

My wife and I are camping. We hit it off with the couple in the next site. Staying with them is their oldest son, 21 yr old “Mike”. One of the evening we joined our neighbours for dinner and drinks. I noticed that Mike was really checking my wife out all night. She did a bit of innocent flirting, but not enough to give anyone a second thought. The following morning, Mrs. Screwher left for the showers in a robe, towel and bag of toiletries. As she passed the neighbours site, Mike came out and offered to walk with her to the showers. He to had the appropriate items. They chatted and flirted some more.

When they got to the showers, my wife said “This is me.” Then went into the Women’s showers. She was the only one there. She stripped her robe and got under the warm water. She hears the sound of another person entering the showers. She thinks nothing of it. She clears the water off her face and sees a naked Mike before her. His cock is only half erect but still bigger than average. My wife decides to go for it. Drops to her knees and takes as much of his cock into her mouth as she can. She gives him an amazing blowjob but stops short of him cumming. She rises then bends over. Mike knows just what to do. He slowly slides his cock into her pussy from behind. He fucks her. Blows his wad into her cunt. Then quickly leaves. My wife finishes her shower and returns to our site. I’m still laying in the tent. She comes in and lays down beside me. Then proceeds to tell me everything. We then put my morning wood to good use.

Back