Cock cage and wife in control

Tigerbait14

Virgin
This story would be more of a wife in control, but nothing extreme like sissy stuff.

Story idea:
She's had a long day with the kids and she wants a night that is about her. Wife tells husband to go put on his cock cage. While he is putting this on, she lays in bed with only a black thong on, and waits for a back massage. Husband gives the wife a massage and feels her up, head to toe. During the message, she gives him instructions that after the massage, she is going to enjoy herself while he is blindfolded. She doesn't know exactly what he is going to get in return, or if anything. During this, husband gets hard while in his cage and feels the pressure.

After the massage, the wife makes the husband put on a blind fold and lay on his back and still caged. She then sits up on the bed next to his shoulders/head with her pussy facing him and starts to rub herself with her fingers. She is very descriptive during this and describing what she is wearing (or not wearing) and what she is doing since he cannot see her. At this point, she surprises the husband that she has her jewel butt plug in. She put it in a few mins before. She knows that the husband loves this and would want to see it, especially because the wife is pretty conservative and typically doesn't like this. But she describes how good it feels this time and how she wanted to put it in. At this point, she takes her black thong off and then gets on top and straddles his face, but she doesn't let him lick or touch. She is so close that he can smell her and she teases him while she keeps rubbing. She even gets her vibrator out and plays without him touching her. He is rock hard at this point and the cage feels good to him. She tells him that she will let him out of his cage only after he eats her out really well, but he is only going to get to rub himself to completion - she isn't going to do it. They finish by licking pussy and he rubs himself with a shot of his cum getting on the wife's face/chest.

***Variation - when she is on top, she gives him the option to let him out of the cage and fuck her, but if he does then he has to eat the creampie out of her pussy. If he doesn't want to do this, then he can only finish himself and isn't allowed in her.

This is pretty damn hot and with the exception of the cage, it's what my wife and I have done for years. We use wrist and ankle restraints on me and she uses me or not depending on her mood. Being blindfolded and listening to her masturbate is the biggest fucking turn-on. She'll occasionally give my cock the lightest caress which drives me wild. She will make herself cum and she's very vocal, telling me just how amazing it feels. It goes in all sorts of directions from there, but the teasing ... oh my god it's incredible.

This is a real good idea. I'm planning an older man/ younger woman story and to have her be like this would be a tremendous idea. Some mild femdom for a guy who's never experienced it, yowza. Thanks Tiger!

Back