What is the naughtiest thing you've done sexually?

I finger fucked my best friends mom in a bar under the table while he was sitting across from us. then i fucked her mouth in her car out back. the next day i fucked his cousin in my sisters bed while my friend fucked my ass and his girlfriend sat on the cousins face.

Fucking hot!!!!

I finger fucked my best friends mom in a bar under the table while he was sitting across from us. then i fucked her mouth in her car out back. the next day i fucked his cousin in my sisters bed while my friend fucked my ass and his girlfriend sat on the cousins face.

Def hot!!!

I paid a married couple off of Craigslist to come to my hotel room and fuck while I watched. Ended up in a very enjoyable threesome.

Naughtiest thing

Went back to a married woman’s hotel following a high school reunion. We were making out and beginning to strip, so I paused to shut the curtains. (her room adjoined the hotel parking structure) “No,” she coaxed, “let them all see...”
And then I enjoyed her riding on top of me, hearing her moan over the murmurings of passers by. Hot!

Sex in a pub on the pool table.
Admittedly the pub was closed at the time and there were only a handful of people in there who were round the other side watching the boxing (it was a lock in after hours).

fucked an ex-girlfriend in a theater during a screening of the glass house. garbage movie, just horrible, but we were the only two in the theater... and the guy up top in the film room watching got a helluva show.

Masturbated several times in my car for women who loved to watch. On all occasions I've fucked my toys (soft silicon tubes). These toys make me cum really hard, and the women love to watch them slide up and down my cock. The women who've watched usually end up masturbating and cumming with me. I do have videos of my using my toys.

Well my wife is a nasty slut and I've always believed the old saying "the apple doesn't fall to far from the tree" so, the first time I met my future mother in-law I knew I had to see if her pussy looked like her daughters after being fucked hard and filled with cum. It didn't take long, my wife left with her step-dad to show him her new car. I was waving good bye to my wife when her mom casually asked how long I thought they would be gone. I figured she'd drive thru the canyon and back so at least 30 mins I said, then asked why? She sat on the couch and grabbed her thighs, laid back and spread her pussy asking me if I would please fill her pussy with my cum. My dick was Rick hard and K pulled down my shorts and just rammed my 8" cock into her waiting pussy. She let out a scream then instantly started bucking her hips, telling me to fuck her harder and faster. Luckily I was in position to see the drive so I could warn of imminent danger. Jutbthen I see them coming back and start to panic when she grips me tighter and says don't cum until they are out of the car. I hold back then I say OK here they come and I start sewing cum deep inside her as she thrashes around. I swear I pulled out and pulled my shifts up just as they walked in. I thought we were busted for sure, but when I turned back her mom was sitting reading a magazine. I was so relieved then quickly got hard again as I thought about my cum dripping out of her moms pussy. I took her hand and walked her to the kitchen where I pulled out my hard cock and told my wife to suck me off, which she DC I'd, that was 8 years ago & I don't know who I like fucking better. My wife is obviously much younger and prettier but her mom is my dream slut & I use her whenever j want to her delight.

My wife

All of my sexual activities have been kind of bland I'm sure compared to a lot. So I'm to going contribute here simply with: I gave my wife my blessing and encouragement to have sex with other men. So far three other men have fucked her!!

Well my wife is a nasty slut and I've always believed the old saying "the apple doesn't fall to far from the tree" so, the first time I met my future mother in-law I knew I had to see if her pussy looked like her daughters after being fucked hard and filled with cum. It didn't take long, my wife left with her step-dad to show him her new car. I was waving good bye to my wife when her mom casually asked how long I thought they would be gone. I figured she'd drive thru the canyon and back so at least 30 mins I said, then asked why? She sat on the couch and grabbed her thighs, laid back and spread her pussy asking me if I would please fill her pussy with my cum. My dick was Rick hard and K pulled down my shorts and just rammed my 8" cock into her waiting pussy. She let out a scream then instantly started bucking her hips, telling me to fuck her harder and faster. Luckily I was in position to see the drive so I could warn of imminent danger. Jutbthen I see them coming back and start to panic when she grips me tighter and says don't cum until they are out of the car. I hold back then I say OK here they come and I start sewing cum deep inside her as she thrashes around. I swear I pulled out and pulled my shifts up just as they walked in. I thought we were busted for sure, but when I turned back her mom was sitting reading a magazine. I was so relieved then quickly got hard again as I thought about my cum dripping out of her moms pussy. I took her hand and walked her to the kitchen where I pulled out my hard cock and told my wife to suck me off, which she DC I'd, that was 8 years ago & I don't know who I like fucking better. My wife is obviously much younger and prettier but her mom is my dream slut & I use her whenever j want to her delight.

Did she recognize the taste of her mother's pussy?

I fucked a married woman in the bed she shares with her husband after meeting online. She said she needed a little something different. That was the start of an amazing relationship until she moved away.

I nailed my ex wife after she married the guy she left me for.

Good memories.

Library Sez

I had sex in the school Library study room while the nextdoor study room had my Humanities teacher working with a student. They could definitely hear us because the next class I had she made a very pointed comment about human sexuality and how she is always amazed. Luckily nobody knew it was me so I never got in trouble with the college.

I had sex in the school Library study room while the nextdoor study room had my Humanities teacher working with a student. They could definitely hear us because the next class I had she made a very pointed comment about human sexuality and how she is always amazed. Luckily nobody knew it was me so I never got in trouble with the college.

It sounds to me like she enjoyed the audio performance.

Had a night full of naughty and loud masturbation followed by a day full of naughty and loud sex with my hotel Neighbor....

I had a girlfriend in high school who I would finger to orgasm under a blanket while we watched TV with her parents.

Gf and I saw a movie that was worse than the previews suggested. Good thing we were sitting in the back row because nobody saw her swallow me whole .

Back