New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all nice to be here little bit lost finding my way round but sure i will pick it up , i have a weakness for spanking and role playing and hope to be speaking to lots of new and interesting people.
 
New here

Hello one and all!

I have been coming here for years now and finally decided to register so I can say thanks to all of those who write all these fantastic stories.

This place is one of the VERY best on the web!!! My thanks goes out to everybody that keeps this place running, thank you.
 
First Post

This is my first post allthought I have been reading the stories for some time. I would say I am a mostly dom switch. I am not sure I have all of the terms right. I prefer a relationship on friendly terms with forays into the more adventurous relms when the mood strikes. I discovered this when, in the middle of naked coed wrestling, I went into dom mode spontaneously and my gf with into sub mode! It felt like there was a reasonably good chance my hair would burst into flames. I don't think I have any real desire to be a sub for the sake of being a sub, but if I thought it would make my partners hair burst into flames, I would be game.

The saddest words of tongue or pen, to sit and think, what might have been.
 
This is my first post allthought I have been reading the stories for some time. I would say I am a mostly dom switch. I am not sure I have all of the terms right. I prefer a relationship on friendly terms with forays into the more adventurous relms when the mood strikes. I discovered this when, in the middle of naked coed wrestling, I went into dom mode spontaneously and my gf with into sub mode! It felt like there was a reasonably good chance my hair would burst into flames. I don't think I have any real desire to be a sub for the sake of being a sub, but if I thought it would make my partners hair burst into flames, I would be game.

The saddest words of tongue or pen, to sit and think, what might have been.
Welcome veryloudmime, catchy name. Love your statement signature:

The saddest words of tongue or pen, to sit and think, what might have been.

That is how I've been gauging my life the last 2 years...
 
Hey all! I'm new to this community (this community in particular and the whole scene as well), relatively young, inexperienced, and probably a bad lay, though my boyfriend would never tell me.

I'm here to do a little sexual soul searchin' for that very reason, actually, and I really hope I find what I need before I see him again in May. I'm hotheaded by my very nature, defiant, crude, and a very dominant personality in pretty much every part of my life except when it comes down to the horizontal tango. I'll probably make a post about that shortly, actually, to see what some more experienced personalities might have to say.

So anyways, hi!
 
Hello everyone!
I'm a sub in her late 20s. I'm in a long term relationship with my Dom. As my name would suggest I'm very turned on by humiliation. I've been reading stories on here for ages now, there are some very talented writers who seem to evoke just the right situations to get me going.
Since I live in the middle of nowhere there is no BDSM community for either myself or my Dom to get involved with. My Dom is more than happy to lord it alone on his throne of skulls, but I'm more of a social creature. I've looked at other on line communities but they seemed very geared up for single folk and some places just made me uneasy. After reading through some of the advice threads etc this place struck me as safe and friendly with genuine people sharing interesting ideas.

Can't wait to get to know the place better and hope to get better acquainted with you all soon.
 
Hello, I'm a submissive bisexual female, around 5'6 112 pds, I am pretty, 36 D, long dark hair and green eyes. I live with my boyfriend and have been playing quietly online for quite a while now. I used to play with lesbian Dommes/Mistresses in my past. I love to explore cyber sex, scenes & roleplay, I try to have no limits on here. In my r/l eventually I see I will explore r/l with bf in the area but currently like to try out online only. I look forward to chatting with interested Dommes (I prefer men online). Lets chat and let me please you if we find a chemistry.
 
Welcome Hotcumslut4domme

:rose:

You might want to try a personal ad in that section.

Btw, I'm confused, you do online play with Dommes and indeed that is part of your Lit handle but you prefer males?
 
Hi - I'm new to this site but not to sex forums. Bondage has always appealed to me, but I'm only just starting to explore it. I love online roleplaying, and can play sub or Mistress. Hoping for some virtual fun!
 
Last edited:
Hi, another newbie. I am Bethany. I have always had an interest in the D/s scene ever since I learnt what the letters meant; not just a play on marks and spencers :)

A certain amount of shame I like..it helps with the feeling vulnerable, which in turn helps the sex side. I am not into being totally degraded, it messes with my icky places.

Despite all the interest I am actually a D/s virgin but fortunately for me I have a Dom who has shown interest in training me. So wont be a virgin for long :D
 
Welcome CallMeMistress

:rose:

You might want to check out the Sexual Role Play section of the board.
 
hello

I'm new here, not a troll...lol Don't know really what to say but I'll give it a try. I"m a single white male 46 and have been kinky most of my life..:) I live in South West Missouri. Been aware of Lit for a long time but just recently learned of the threads. Don't have allot of time to spend on-line but like intellegent chat when I can find it. I'm well versed on many subjects but always willing to learn about something new. I have a fair amount of r/t and on line experince. Right now just looking to expand my horizions and see what is out there. I'll cut this short because I don't know much about threads and don't want to take up too much space...:) This type of discussion is totally knew to me. Hopefully I can make some friends with similiar interest in BDSM and be able to share and learn at the same time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top