So what's it feel like to have a cock in your ass?

I have not had a genuine male cock yet, but I have had some experience with woman fucking me with a strap on. It feels absolutely fantastic. There is nothing like getting fucked from behind doggy style. There is this delicious feeling of being full.

It would be great to have a real man's cock in my ass. I want to feel the flesh and heat, feel the movement of his body.
 

Attachments

  • SampleMe 008a.JPG
    SampleMe 008a.JPG
    11.2 KB · Views: 1,295
My best friend fucks me like I've never been fucked before, and he is pretty big. It hurt like hell at first (I even bled once) but we've worked out the "bugs" and started off slow. Now it's just awesome! I love the feeling of his big hard cock sliding in and out...and I LOVE when he cums in my ass...Oh man, now I can't wait to get home!!! :D
 
anal

My first anal experience was when I went to a massage palour and the girl who gave me a massage gave me a handjob while using her finger massaging my ass. I got excited and she oiled my hole and inserted her finger in.

After this experience, I tried dildo, vibrator and even had a woman did me with a strapon.

My first real experience was when I got a shemale to do me (wearing a condom) and I had her cum all over me.

As long as your partner is patient and the foreplay is done right, anal sex is quite enjoyable.

Shemaleluver :)
 
VinnieMeatball said:
I even bled once
Actually, bleeding during anal play is pretty common. The anus is full of little folds and delicate tissues that can very easily split and cause a bit of blood spotting. This is one reason why it is so important to practice safe anal sex - because of how easy it is to draw blood.
 
bi golly said:
Since the "cock in your mouth" thread has gotten traffic, what about anal?

For those bi/guys who have had anal sex, did it live up to your fantasy of what being fucked would be like?

Did you cum just from having a cock stimulate your prostate?

Were you hard throughout?

Did you suck him off first so that it would take longer for him to cum when he was inside of your ass?

Was his cock warm?

Did your ass burn or itch later?
I haven't had a chance to try this yet, although I hope too very, very soon! :devil:

I promise you all that when it does happen I will give you a full report. In the mean time, I am looking forward to read about everyone else's experience!
 
Etoile said:
The anus is full of little folds and delicate tissues that can very easily split and cause a bit of blood spotting. This is one reason why it is so important to practice safe anal sex - because of how easy it is to draw blood.

Excellent point...
 
first time anal

I made sure that my first time anal was with a good friend of me who isn't the most "well endowed" guy in the world. We're both married and our wives are close friends, so I found out about him through my wife.

After aa afternoon of drinking and a little weed, Pat and I got "adventerous" to say the least. We started with some hetero porn, then I snuck in one with some really good bi action. Pat wanted to jerk off, so we did. When I saw how small he was I asked him outright to fuck me in the ass, and he was just high enough to do so. Unfortunately, he WAS too high to cum, but it was fun none-the less.
 
I had many anal experiences as a "younger" man, but after I got married I haven't had a real cock in my ass. I often use my wife's dildo and even bought one of my own to keep in my office for those late nights alone ;-)

I have had numerous encounters with men in the last couple of years, but none have elevated to anal. I would definitely do it again with the right guy, I loved it!
 
In case anyone is interested...this is me :rose:
 

Attachments

  • Untitled01.jpg
    Untitled01.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 1,126
Take that ride

A cock in the ass feels great. As some have posted it feels better then a dildo. But it would definitely be easier if you practice with a dildo first. They come in all sizes so start out easy, and the softer rubber ones rather then the hard plastic. (never be afraid to buy one, if people didn't buy them everyday, they wouldn't make them) .

Hopefully, the person you're trying it with is patient, and the best way to start is if he lets you have control. Start out by you sitting on his cock, that way you can control the speed that it enters. Once your ass has gotten used to the size of his cock, let him put you in whatever position you both like, and enjoy the ride.

Once you've taken your first ride it will be like being at the amuzement park, looking forward to the next ride. Oh.....amuzement park ride have safety devices.....so like other have posted....be safe, make him wrap that rascal, unless you are in a serious relationship and know him well. ;)
 
Positions and stuff...

I like all positions, but I do have a few comments.

While bottom on top is a very erotic position, I usually have had problems with that. It always seemed that the guy's weight bearing down on me would cut off my circulation and thus eventually I would deflate. I don'[t seem to have that problem with my guy now. He's not light, but he knows how to keep his weight off of me.

Face2Face is nice because you see his eyes, and its easy to kiss, hug, etc. However, it can cause the bottom to get cramps in the back leg muscles. If the bottom isn't used to putting his body in that position, he may want to streatch first.

Doggy is not as romantic, but mechanically its very simple. You want to make sure the bottom doesn't mind you having that much control. I like doggy, where the bottom is on the edge of the bed, and I'm standing. Sometimes though the bottom is too "high" up because he is trying to stroke himself. I found that by pushing the mattress partially off the box springs and letting him kneel on that part, we were fine -- just make sure its not too hard on his knees.

Scissors. Its a very nice relaxing way to do it. There are all sorts of modifications to this. THis is basically the bottom on his side. You either can kneel and fuck him that way or lay down. Laying down however doesn't give you as much penetration.

belly: This is very relaxing for the bottom. It's not as easy to kiss this way or see his eyes.

Sling: Very easy if at the correct height, but since I'm not a carpenter and I don't want my ceiling caving in, I've seldom done a man that way.

Hammock: This is a fantasy, have always wanted to fuck a guy through the holes in a hammock. Maybe its one of those Spider man fantasies.

============

I do have a question about fucking. What does a guy (the bottom) get out of fucking hard and fast. I really prefer to go slow to medium speed, and deep with different speeds. When I go fast, I feel like I'm hurting the bottom even though he's begging for it that way. Sometimes it even feels like after a while that way he is drying out or getting raw. Yet he likes it that way. Personally, I love the "squeeze" feeling you get if you slow down and kind of take your time. However, I try to do what the bottom needs. I may be the top, but I get off mentally on a real man loving what I'm doing to his ass.
 
I know it would feel great

Although I have not had the pleasure of a real cock up my ass. I have had numerous dildos, butt plugs (including one huge blue one), bannanas (even tried to at one time). I find that at first it is always somewhat painful until i relax, but I think this is because I dont get to do it enough. I have not had any problem taking any of those toys all the way after working at it. Maybe someday it will be real one
 
I will admit that more and more I consider allowing myself to be taken anally, but I would have to truly trust the person. My only experience in that dept. wasn't by choice so, too put it bluntly it was painful and highly unenjoyable.
Gabi
 
virgin ass

Got date for tommorrow night hopefully he is going to take my cherry;I ve sucked swallowed rimmed but not yet taken it close but dint have rubber;
Im shaking at thought,
Ill tell you all,
 
it was rather painful for me when i first took it... but enjoyable none the less, i've never had an orgasm from just that though, however if i had been masturbating i reckon i would have had an intense orgasm faster than you can say literotica.

i haven't had anal sex in a long time, most of my boy-to-boy experiences have been strictly touching/masturbation/oral sex.

cheers ^_^
 
It's almost always painful for me but the experience of it is always incredible and highly satisfying for me. It more than lived up to any fantasies I had about it, as the sheer volume of feelings and sensations during it are greater than I could have imagined in my fantasies.

It only really works for me though when I really really want it, and when I'm really turned on enough to go through the painful stage but once its going its great, especially when my boyfriend does it to me really hard, which he likes to do as it doesn't excite him enough if he does it slowly. Its definitely worth the hassle of lube and preperation though its sometimes a bit awkward when you want something quick :(
 
Enjoy penis!!

cvilletop said:
I am a "bi" guy - and that is exclusively because I like having a cock in my ass... <snip> ...as my GF says, everyone should get to enjoy penis.

Thanks for sharing your experiences, and providing that great advice. Your GF sounds like an angel - the world needs more women like her!! If you two want a playmate, let me know!!
 
cvilletop said:
I am a "bi" guy - and that is exclusively because I like having a cock in my ass. Not that it's pertinent to this specific thread, but in another thread on bi vs. ambivalent gay, someone commented that they really don't find men attractive, just their genitals. This is definitely the case for me.
Personally I'd say this makes you a straight guy who likes cock, although perhaps the real vs. fake bit does have bearing on the situation.
 
cvilletop said:
My point in putting this digression in at the beginning of my post was to speak to the issue of gender/sexual identity that gets mixed in, and to re-assure. Most of what I've read, and heard, suggests that there are far more straight men who like receptive anal intercourse than gay men (as a raw number, not a percentage of same-orientation individuals). I mean, if we were talking about 'what it feels like to have a feather duster tickle the inside of your thighs', the focus would be where it belongs: do you like how it feels or not?

I totally agree with your feather duster comment. The anal area has nerves. Some people (REGARDLESS OF sex or gender preference) like them stimulated; some do not.

I will never understand the re-assurance bit. Are there really that many guys thinking: "I think I love cock in my mouth and/or in my ass, does that make me gay?" It's just really a silly question. I would think the guy has too much free time if he is obcessed with such questions. I think I would ask such a person what "gay means to them". It would be like me obsessing about the fact that I do not crave cock. It doesn't mean I'm straight, it just means I have different priorities of what turns me on. As long as I can find compatible partners, its no big deal.

I could have gone str8 I suppose. However, a big part of my idea of doing the str8 thing was to sire kids. Having a low sperm count meant that was less feasible, and thus knocked the str8 desire down a few pegs. I also think because growing up men were creatures that didn't hang around (death, divorce, whatever), I think I would be missing something in a str8 relationship.

Anyway, I think guys just need to think what they want out of life and go for it. Don't sweat some label. If you want to sire kids, you better give a strong thought about going or leaning str8 and hanging around so your kids know you for more than a sperm doner. If kids don't float your boat, then the gay/bi/str8 thing pretty much gets down to what turns you on, and your social expectations. If you want to climb the social pecking order (political, etc), then obviously again think of leaning str8. I think also if you want to settle down with one person who will stick by you, it does appear that str8 relationships last longer. (I don't know if that is social pressure against 2 men, or the nature of male/male bonding. It's not set in stone, it's just a tendancy from what I've seen.)

For me, I have someone I love, and it will be 3 years this Labor Day. My only regrets over the years are:
1) I had too MANY men (bodies) and too few love ones.
2) I didn't carry on the blood line (not that I have designer genes).

I do think I found a larger portion of married guys who were receptive to anal sex than gay guys. However, I think some of that is due to:
1) AIDS is a big deal -- especially in gay circles where married guys probably
don't get bombarded by the messages all the time.
2) When your primary partner isn't male (married guys), you may be more in "need" of male sex in whatever form you can get it.
3) Unfortunately, gay men are constantly reminded by society that somehow they are "less men" for being gay, thus for some being perceived as a bottom is like a second peg below "normal".


Finally I would add that though I'm sure there are really some guys whom truely only want a guy's cock --nothing to do with the person behind the cock, I'm not convinced that was true for most of the married guys I encountered. They were not necessarily closet gay cases; they simply seemed to be yearning for more than a quick orgasm. They weren't looking to "marry another guy", but they wanted the companionship even if it was just a one time thing. Some of these guys opened up (no pun intended) to talk about their jobs, their wives and children, their faith, etc. The sex was simpy a way to give them permission to open up to another guy. In the real world, non-sexual man/man relationships are supposed to be competitive, or talk about sports, politics, weather -- nothing deep and nothing that may show weakness or "softness". Overall, I figure that just like there was more to me than my cock; there was more to them then a hot hole to fuck. For me as someone who likes intimacy with whomever I'm with, I was glad to share those moments whether it was only 30 minutes after a one time hot fuck, or a returning partner.
 
Back
Top