Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone! This is Cookie and Daddy Stan. :)

We are together at last and having a blast! We met up yesterday and have been kind of busy, but we wanted to check in and update everyone.

We hope everyone is doing well..hugs and kisses all around....especially to Peaches!!!!!! Without her, this wouldn't have been possible .

Muahhhh! :kiss:
awe!!! Happy dance!!!.

*big mama bear hugs*

Good evening to all the wonderful and lovely littles :rose: and the daddies that care for them!

Just passing through after a rough weekend. :( My younger daughter got a wicked bit of stomach flu from someone at school last week and spent the weekend with me throwing up and so on, leaving me to stay up late and get up often to take care of her each night. Then she passed it on to Angel who fortunately didn't get as sick but still had her bout with ickiness. What was supposed to be a nice Sunday going out for a drive and day trip was instead me taking care of two sick girls... Hence the reason why I haven't been around much. :rolleyes: I have no idea why I haven't picked it up and hopefully I won't.

Hope everyone had a good weekend and that your week is off to a good start.

Aw you are so sweet always thinking of me. It's a beautiful day, did my errands, voted and am on the couch watching a movie.

Hello everyone. Sorry I haven't been around much, just trying to keep my head above water.
I hope everyone is having a great night

I do think about you quite often and wonder if you're doing ok and feeling well. You're too wonderful of a woman to be feeling as crappy as you do sometimes.

I know a guy in Australia outside of Lit, I think he's in Queensland but I can't remember for sure. You mentioned voting and that reminded me of him showing a portion of a picture of his ballot showing the Pirate Party. Got a real kick out of that. I think if they had one here in the US, I'd vote for them, just because!:D

We are together at last and having a blast! We met up yesterday and have been kind of busy, but we wanted to check in and update everyone.

We hope everyone is doing well..hugs and kisses all around....especially to Peaches!!!!!! Without her, this wouldn't have been possible .

Hi Cookie and Daddy Stan! That's awesome news that you two are together, finally! Angel and I are thrilled for you both. :)

awe!!! Happy dance!!!.

*big mama bear hugs*

*pouncetacklehug* :rose: Great to see you, dear RA! Hope all is well with you!

I am actually in the "Who's your daddy?!" being real dominant type of this fetish. The unconditional love thing sounds interesting though but I am looking for someone to dominate.

Huge hugs to Mutato..
I'm doing ok :rose:

@StaringHarder... You will find plenty who want to be purely dominated, however, perhaps not in this thread. I want Daddy to dominate me but there is a line that can not be crossed. I think those who just want a Dom hang out in the BDSM forum.

I might be mistaken, but you may find someone over there that gels with your needs.

Last edited:

I am beyond happy for you both. Was going to message you both tonight, will know not too now ;)

Hi!!!!!! I've missed you all! ~Cookie here, btw~.
What the he!! happened to the thread?! I can't leave you all alone for a minute...I swear...

Well it should teach you a lesson NOT to leave us alone :D

Good evening to all the wonderful and lovely littles :rose: and the daddies that care for them!

Just passing through after a rough weekend. :( My younger daughter got a wicked bit of stomach flu from someone at school last week and spent the weekend with me throwing up and so on, leaving me to stay up late and get up often to take care of her each night. Then she passed it on to Angel who fortunately didn't get as sick but still had her bout with ickiness. What was supposed to be a nice Sunday going out for a drive and day trip was instead me taking care of two sick girls... Hence the reason why I haven't been around much. :rolleyes: I have no idea why I haven't picked it up and hopefully I won't.

Hope everyone had a good weekend and that your week is off to a good start.

I do think about you quite often and wonder if you're doing ok and feeling well. You're too wonderful of a woman to be feeling as crappy as you do sometimes.

I know a guy in Australia outside of Lit, I think he's in Queensland but I can't remember for sure. You mentioned voting and that reminded me of him showing a portion of a picture of his ballot showing the Pirate Party. Got a real kick out of that. I think if they had one here in the US, I'd vote for them, just because!:D

!

Oh dear I know what hell that is. I'm glad you haven't caught it yet and were able to take care of your girls. I hope they are on the mend fast.

I'm in Queensland as well. LOL yes I will admit I put the pirate party higher on my list then the two major parties, as I did the SEX party, yes we have a sex party LMAO

I've got another cold :( oh well

Daddy finding his special angel is a process. the Lil girl who charms her way into this daddy's heart will be treasured and honored but also span ked and punished when needed too. come to daddy.

I was wondering where you two were, conspicuous by your absences

:D

Happy Friday everyone. I hope things are going well for each of you. RL has been busy, it seems. Sending kisses and hugs to carry you over until you return.

And, this nifty fortune that I wish were mine. :devil:
tumblr_mnlzudqj0T1r656h0o1_500.jpg

Happy Friday everyone. I hope things are going well for each of you. RL has been busy, it seems. Sending kisses and hugs to carry you over until you return.

And, this nifty fortune that I wish were mine. :devil:
tumblr_mnlzudqj0T1r656h0o1_500.jpg
Lol^^^..I keep getting promised one, but the stars haven't quite lined up yet. ;)

Happy Weekend from this part of the universe, as well..

Hi!!!!!! I've missed you all! ~Cookie here, btw~.
What the he!! happened to the thread?! I can't leave you all alone for a minute...I swear...

(Scuffing my foot on the floor) "Awwwwww shucks Daddy Stan.......tweren't nuthin'..." ;) (Grinning at my little sister and blowing her a kiss before heading back to the never-ending packing and cleaning and stuff.....)

"A quick wave Hi to everyone as I grab a cup of coffee on my way through the Great Room - Welcome to all the new faces - Feel better to those who have been/are ill. Heading back to see the SO again next week - ostensibly a trip designed to allow me to job/apartment hunt and run some other errands during the day while he is working........ Finally starting to feel like I'm making some progress here with the packing/cleaning but still so much to do... Love and hugs to all!":kiss:

Lol^^^..I keep getting promised one, but the stars haven't quite lined up yet. ;)

Happy Weekend from this part of the universe, as well..

Giggles! I hope your promise comes true. Have a great weekend!!

I believe my sister's been having moments of grieve. I miss her, but to me, it's just a house.

Still sending hugs!

"A quick wave Hi to everyone as I grab a cup of coffee on my way through the Great Room - Welcome to all the new faces - Feel better to those who have been/are ill. Heading back to see the SO again next week - ostensibly a trip designed to allow me to job/apartment hunt and run some other errands during the day while he is working........ Finally starting to feel like I'm making some progress here with the packing/cleaning but still so much to do... Love and hugs to all!":kiss:

Hi Peaches! I hope the packing goes quickly. I know your SO is ready for you to be with him (and vice versa). Hugs!

Did this place die?

I hope everyone is doing ok. So glad it's now the weekend for me.

Hi sweetie! Hope your weekend is going really well. Sending you smiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back