"I'll take one of each, please."

Wild_Honey_66

sweet freak
Joined
Mar 7, 2014
Posts
50,279
How common is it for a person to be involved in two D/s relationships at the same time--one as a Dom/me-ish person, one as a sub?

(i'm asking about online, primarily, but anyone can answer. :))
 
I would assume a Switch would like one of each.
One to dom, one to submit to.


Or to find an other Switch, then they can be the other side of the coin for each other.


No experience with it though, but I would assume that would be nice :)
 
I had a friend who had a Mommy and a Daddy who had 3 subs at a time. Not sure how common is it though.

this is confusing.:confused: can you rephrase it, please? :)


I would assume a Switch would like one of each.
One to dom, one to submit to.


Or to find an other Switch, then they can be the other side of the coin for each other.


No experience with it though, but I would assume that would be nice :)

this makes sense.:) thank you, Kudram. :kiss:
 
I did it in real life for a while. I was a slave and my Master and I had a male service sub. Lasted about 3 months before we decided it wasn't working for any of us.
 
I was with a girl back in college who, while being my sub, started to develop an almost envious fascination of the way I worked. Apparently I had impressed her in ways that her old doms never could, and wanted me to teach her how to do it too. At first I laughed it off - it seemed silly to teach a pure sub to dom, but I soon realized she had switch tendencies, she just didn't know how to channel them. So I decided to teach her how to act, how to speak, gave her the tips and tricks and helped her reel in her first sub. She mentioned she wanted to 'gift' me (via threesome) the first sub she could claim all by herself, but by then I was a long, long way away so it never happened. We're not sexual anymore considering the distance, but she still refers to me as 'Master'. It's sort of exhilirating, molding someone like that. And it feels pretty good when they're so grateful.
 
I have no exclusive relationships with anyone. I can't think of anyone that I play with where one of us tops or bottoms exclusively.
 
Well, I guess I'm both, in real life. I am sub to Sir, my husband and I am a Domme to my sub Lynn. To complicate things, at times we also play with Lynn's husband and another couple. So yes, it happens.

How common is it for a person to be involved in two D/s relationships at the same time--one as a Dom/me-ish person, one as a sub?

(i'm asking about online, primarily, but anyone can answer. :))
 
I have found it to be very common. It is far more uncommon for those of us who push the limits to find that perfect partner wherein we can reverse roles.
 
Back
Top