girl friend dosnt want to try cumshot

Barnsy13

Virgin
Joined
Oct 29, 2014
Posts
3
Hey guys, whenever I try and finish my girlfriend she just dosnt want to touch or go near my cum :( I feel like shes missing out but dont want to offend her. So how do I get her to ? Has anyone been in this position before and what works best. Thanks
 
You should compromise because she's not missing out and you are not going to change her. You can talk to her about it. Maybe see if she will let you cum on other parts of her body other than face (boobs, butt, etc). But ultimately, she's most likely not going to budge.

However, if you truly do believe she's missing out, there are plenty of guys who would love to shoot massive loads into your mouth. Ask around and you'll be in heaven.
 
Easiest solution. Just grab her by the ears and dump you load down her throat. After that break up with her. Any girl afraid of cum isn't wife material.
 
After you've cum inside her go down on her. As you arouse her you may find that she will start handling your cock in spite of the fact that its cum covered from fucking. As you bring her closer to orgasm and she becomes more and more turned on she may well forget about her inhibitions and put your dick in her mouth. She may discover that she actually likes or is even turned on by the feel and taste of your juices and will grow to enjoy it. That has been my experience. Your results may vary.
 
How old is she? My wife was the same in her early 20's. Now at 49 she loves cum. She slowly got into in between those years. Just mention now and then how much it would turn you on.
 
I get you're missing out on something, but when it comes to things like this your choice is this...

Providing you have communicated with her and expressed your desire, even given the "well can you just kind of humor me?" type approach,

if she is still adamant about it, then it comes down to just not doing it and live vicariously through porn, or push and push and piss her off then you get nothing.

What's the rest of the relationship like? If everything else is great are you going to piss it away because she won't let you play porn star?
 
You should compromise...

Start with inanimate objects. They are not going to complain. A chair, favourite blanky, your own tooth brush... leave your pet dog alone and no one wants to see "that" cat video... go for it, "hey door knob, here I cum".

Invite your friends around to "score" your results - actually, have I just suggested you make your friends inanimate? :eek:
 
Hmm she won'r touch your cum? That means no blow job because no blowjob is complete w/o cum. Hmm,good bye girlfriend, learn or leave. But first I must ask" Have you yet gotten her to squirt in your face? If not then do your duty. Mann up! When you are lying there awash in a pool of her own female cum, wipe some off your face and smear it on her face. Then just grin.

There is a cum slut buried deep in every woman. It is your duty to find her.
 
Last edited:
I actually wrote my wife a letter telling her about my interest in this and how much it meant to me and included lots of thoughtful suggestions, considerations, etc. To this day she still talks about how romantic it was even though I thought I was crazy to do it. Oh, and did I mention it worked?
 
Back
Top