Is your significant other aware you're on Lit?

Is your significant other aware of your Lit activities?

  • Yes, and they think it's totally hot!

    Votes: 112 27.5%
  • No, please don't tell them what I do here...

    Votes: 295 72.5%

  • Total voters
    407
No. It would cause more problems so I am leaving Lit for good.
 
Last edited:
Not here specifically, but she knows I go to porn forums and doesn't care.
 
Nope. My other half is all vanilla and boring.

know the feel:/ (guess that answers OP's question). If my SO were to know i lurked around, doing these kind of things on the internet, long story short: i would be hated for the rest of my life.
 
No, she doesn't. I've only ever been contacted by women a couple of times but I made it clear that I love my wife and am not interested in having an affair, email, phone, or chat. I'm just here to read the replies of others and perhaps post a bit if the topic interests me.
 
My lovely, yet very vanilla Mister does not know that I interact here and other places online. I don't flaunt it because I know he would not like it. He does know I read erotica online and elsewhere. Did I say he was vanilla? Vahh-nilll-ahh to the max. He's missing so many wonderful flavors.

I'm very much in the same boat as you are. My Mrs. is like your Mister. I come from a time long before the internet, and never was privy to the knowledge that's available today. So many folks are open to so many things. I do enjoy the forums here, and I enjoy many of the stories also.
 
Yes. Husband is cool, since my interests are mainly a curiosity for other women. I suspect he might feel differently if other men were involved. Although, he's more than plenty on that account. :D
 
He knows that I USED to be on here a lot and it totally pisses him off. I have yet to fuck a man from Lit and have rarely even found one that I wanted too but it drives him ape shit that I am on here. His biggest concern should be IF I could ever really marry my Litwife. I hate to hide being on here but I also am not fond of his pouting and peeking over my shoulder when I am usually doing little more than speaking my smart ass mind on here anyway.
 
Hell No...

One found out and lost her shit. Asked why I would come on site like this and she did not like the answer one bit...
 
My girlfriend has no problem with me being on here or with anything I do online, be it be on Lit, write with others or talk to other women online as she knows that she is the only one who gets to physically have sex with me.
 
lol... its true. This is how we met through online role playing in a sexual RP. She has no issue with anything I do as my cock is all hers. They can see it, but no touchy.
 
Hells Bells no! my GF would be pissed, she doesn't like porn of any type and would consider me looking at other people and talking to them on here as cheating. I don't agree but to avoid fighting with her I just keep this to myself.
 
Back
Top