Is your significant other aware you're on Lit?

Is your significant other aware of your Lit activities?

• Yes, and they think it's totally hot!

Votes: 112 27.5%
  • No, please don't tell them what I do here...

Votes: 295 72.5%

• Total voters

liv2srv

Really Experienced
Is you're significant other aware that you are currently perusing Lit's stories/forums etc? Or, is this your dirty little secret?

Yeah, and he doesn't care. He reads the stories sometimes. I rarely do, unless a friend has posted something and asks me to. I just stick to the forums. :):rose:

Query Wins. When you win the internetz, all it says is that you're a sad, pathetic, man in real life.

Last edited:
Hmmmm.....

So far, literally ever text response to this question states that the significant other is aware of and ok with their partner's excursions into Lit. And yet the poll's results tell a totally different story.

Interesting...

My wife doesn't know. She's aware of all my kinky interests and knows all of my naughty mind....but She isn't on lit. Maybe one day, I know she'd love it.

So far, literally ever text response to this question states that the significant other is aware of and ok with their partner's excursions into Lit. And yet the poll's results tell a totally different story.

Interesting...

Well, I didn't vote because he doesn't think it's TOTALLY HOT! lol He just doesn't care. :)

I just didn't vote. She doesn't think it's hot, it just is. She's here, too, and is an occasional poster. I post enough for both of us. :D

Well, I didn't vote because he doesn't think it's TOTALLY HOT! lol He just doesn't care. :)

Yeah, the qualifiers I put next to the 'yes/no' prompts on the poll were meant to be taken more 'tongue in cheek', but I think they just confused the issue...

But thanks for all the input anyway!

Yeah, the qualifiers I put next to the 'yes/no' prompts on the poll were meant to be taken more 'tongue in cheek', but I think they just confused the issue...

But thanks for all the input anyway!

Oh ok. Gotcha. :) I'll go vote.

ETA: I just did.

Yeah she knows, she'd prefer me to be writing non-erotic stories but she's OK with it and helps me edit.

She introduced me to it in the first place, and she reads and loves my stories.

I'm single for now but few past SO's ever knew. It's my little secret.

One I did tell however. When I had a different username I posted nude pics years ago in the pic forum. I told the younger girl I was dating and sent her a link. She really got into it. She didn't post but she would log in and read the responses from horny women and she told me it turned her on. I still have a couple of private nudes of her too, those were good times.

My lovely, yet very vanilla Mister does not know that I interact here and other places online. I don't flaunt it because I know he would not like it. He does know I read erotica online and elsewhere. Did I say he was vanilla? Vahh-nilll-ahh to the max. He's missing so many wonderful flavors.

Hubby does not know however.........

He knows I read erotica. Glad he doesn't know I'm sure he wouldn't like it!!!:rose:

She doesn't even know it exists. If I had told her about it when I first started posting it wouldn't have been issue. But now? No fucking way.

She knows. No way would she come here. But she lets me be myself, as I hope I let her be herself. The magic for us is that we have something so special together but we are sooo not the same.

Wife doesn't know.
Mistress knows.
Secretary doesn't know.
Sister knows.

Back