bottom or top?

flexible

I like both. But when I'm really really horny I want to get fucked. I'll return the favor afterward though

Either, but prefer bottom while my wife watches or is under me with me inside her (does that make me a middle? Lol)

It depends on the guy and the situation. If the guy is hung, then I'll bottom. If the guy is the average then it will depend on who is being a little more submissive.

I admittedly don't know the true definition of each. As a guy who's only had one partner in life (a female) and the fact I have to be the dominant role though I crave to be feminized, welllll .... treated in such a manner, I have no clue which I am. Lol

I want to get fucked in the ass (I am an ass virgin) by a woman with a real penis

More of a bottom. I can be versatile but even the wife loves it when I'm the middle carriage on the train lol

Only with women. But will probably fuck a guy this year.

Would like mostly bottom....

#1. Cowgirl. Me riding a guy. While he checks my nude body & erection. A mirror is to the side. So I can watch.

2. Wearing g string. On my knees. Pull thong off guy. Grab his butt cheeks with my mouth full. Mirror again. Watch my mouth or his ass. Alternating.

3. Dog style. Of course!

4. On my back. He grinds away. Alternating super fast and slow.

5. Built guy carries me in front. Pumping away.

Bonus....

3 way. Me in the middle of dog style. Sucking cock and getting rammed.

At a party. Sucking off 10 or 20 guys.

Getting rammed and sucking with multiple 3 ways at a party.

Preferably going down on my knees on this guy...

d95f99748e3afe53a4d59759697512a7.jpg

Bottom, most of the time. It just feel so good to have my ass stretched and pounded that I almost always go bottom.

Back